PDA

View Full Version : Good Idea? Lmk.

Muzzling
04-18-2019, 03:12 PM
We have the 1 year (blue and gold), 2 year (silver), and a 3 year (red and gold) pl shields, but why did we stop there? Games been out for 9 years and old players want a way to show off how long theyve actually played the game. I was thinking 4,5,6,7,8,9 year *ACCOUNT BOUND* shields wouldnt be that hard to design. Basically just recolors but it would be cool to see in game. Lmk what yall think and maybe give suggestions for colorways so cinco can see. I honestly like the idea of a black and white one.

NukeDragon
04-18-2019, 03:22 PM
Or even a red and black one ;) I love the idea thanks muzzling

Muzzling
04-18-2019, 03:29 PM
Yea red and black would be cool. So many possible colorways. And cinco could even do one with the metallic effect like on a couple of the new tourney sheilds.

TheUnity
04-18-2019, 04:07 PM
+1 !
I like this idea, can we have a different logo's color for it, Like dark color :)

Idevour
04-18-2019, 04:44 PM
I would like to see this happen, but i would also like to see them be more than just shields. Maybe a helmet (recolored founder maybe) or a pet. There are so many good looking shields and armors but not many pets or helmets

xzLegendszx
04-18-2019, 05:56 PM
+1 I really like this. Cinco please consider this after the Lvl 110 Update.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

3pc
04-20-2019, 01:07 PM
I would like to see this happen, but i would also like to see them be more than just shields. Maybe a helmet (recolored founder maybe) or a pet. There are so many good looking shields and armors but not many pets or helmets

I think we should get a recolored founders as well for 2020 (10 year anniversary) with +10 armor/dmg instead of 5.

NukeDragon
04-20-2019, 02:35 PM
I think we should get a recolored founders as well for 2020 (10 year anniversary) with +10 armor/dmg instead of 5.

I love that too lol
-but to make it a challenge, we should have cinco appear in game to get it and wave at him ;) similar to the way you got Lucky Lightnin'

darkknightii
04-20-2019, 02:43 PM
We have the 1 year (blue and gold), 2 year (silver), and a 3 year (red and gold) pl shields, but why did we stop there? Games been out for 9 years and old players want a way to show off how long theyve actually played the game. I was thinking 4,5,6,7,8,9 year *ACCOUNT BOUND* shields wouldnt be that hard to design. Basically just recolors but it would be cool to see in game. Lmk what yall think and maybe give suggestions for colorways so cinco can see. I honestly like the idea of a black and white one.Love this idea, they originally stopped making the shields when the game basically stopped development. Now that its being worked on again hopefully we see stuff like this return.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Irishcow
04-24-2019, 02:49 PM
And can you also consider making year shields 4-9. Like how there was 1-3 year shields, but make them untradable like how they used to be.
wow stealing ideas now.

NukeDragon
04-24-2019, 03:34 PM
wow stealing ideas now.

If you are concerned, just make a link. Its not like we can go back so far looking through 1000s of posts to find other's ideas.