PDA

View Full Version : Nice enhancements.......

Motherless_Child
04-20-2019, 12:23 AM
Egg farm is "fixed"...... Love the icon countdown "pie effect" for elixirs....... "FEEDBACK"................

Descriptions such as the "Oswald" happiness bonus just seems like "exile" when you are not aware of "how much" gold loot and luck boost you will receive from Oswald"s AA..... Important information like should that should be included, "in my opinion"..... Just seems "incomplete"........ "SUGGESTION".................................

Auto cryo and effigy buffs "while in town" are becoming really annoying....... Having to constantly remove them is irritating..... Would be good if those could be only applied in "maps" or applied to player "only"...... No fun having others "dictate" my gameplay, an option to "enable/disable" auto buffs would be really cool, whether in town or in a map.................. "SUGGESTION".......

Pnez
04-21-2019, 03:15 PM
.............Auto cryo and effigy buffs "while in town" are becoming really annoying....... Having to constantly remove them is irritating..... Would be good if those could be only applied in "maps" or applied to player "only"...... No fun having others "dictate" my gameplay, an option to "enable/disable" auto buffs would be really cool, whether in town or in a map.................. "SUGGESTION".......

Agree with this 100% Please add "disable/enable recieve buffs"

Thewolfbull
04-24-2019, 08:35 AM
Yeah a few pets need better descriptions.

Cogmaster
04-27-2019, 03:57 PM
No one will take you seriously writing like "that"... and all that passive agression dude, who moderates this forum seems to be a person with a lot of patience let me tell you :D