PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Chat Box closing

marzeg
04-20-2019, 01:45 PM
Whenever I have the chat box opened and I've selected the "All Chat" tab I can click the "X" icon to close the window. But If i attempt to do this while any of the other tabs are selected, the window stutters and my keyboard disappears and reappears

Futumsh
04-22-2019, 02:52 PM
I haven't been able to reproduce this behavior. What platform / device / os version?

Your explanation seems pretty straightforward, so I think I'm doing it right. Does anyone else see this happen?

marzeg
04-22-2019, 06:06 PM
My device is a samsung j3 prime

marzeg
04-22-2019, 06:24 PM
here ya go i recorded my screen and finger movements

https://youtu.be/PTfwbBci6MA

also realised that the private chat reacts the same as the guild and party chat whenever im in any other map..

Futumsh
04-23-2019, 11:13 AM
This should be fixed if you patch. I couldn't reproduce it before because it only happened if 'Smart Chat' was turned on.

arcanefid
04-30-2019, 09:45 AM
It has also been happening in iOS (latest version, but occurred in previous versions too; iPhone 6 Plus) since the chat tabs feature has been added. And yes I have Smart chat turned on too. The issue has been present in every game update since then.

If you tap "Done" instead of X it works though, still a bit annoying.

Edit: Not sure if this is related to it, but sometimes when I tap the chat to bring up keyboard and type a message, the screen stops for a while (usually around 4-5 second) until keyboard comes up. Letters that I type in the "frozen" period would appear once they keyboard loads, so it's just more like a visual bug. Still though, these may be not related at all, it might be just me.

Futumsh
04-30-2019, 01:46 PM
Are you still seeing the x not close? The fix for that should be live.

arcanefid
04-30-2019, 03:54 PM
Are you still seeing the x not close? The fix for that should be live.

It is working correctly now. Thanks.