PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Farming For Warriors (Looking For Advice)

Myfo
04-21-2019, 09:03 AM
Hey guys. I've recently picked up jewel farming for warriors as it is the most efficient way for a warrior to make gold. I was wondering if the way i am farming currently can be improved.

I am currently running Rockhorn Summit with Magma AA and Glint Aegis. Im using finesse jewel elixir, fury jewel elixir, and mind jewel elixir. I usually enter the map, use skyward to skip distance (no speed set). Pull all the mobs and use AA. As soon as AA ends i leave the map and rejoin. I do this continuously until the 3 elixirs runs out.

My question is: is this an efficient way to farm? Is rockhorn summit a efficient map to farm? And is my method/process of farming correct?

Also, how should i sell the jewels i farm? Is auction the best way or should i try to sell to people in towns?

Virgo14
04-21-2019, 09:06 AM
First.. u need a better glint aegis

Im selling glint grit 100gl.. c.o 7m.. auto 7.25m :D

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Azedz
04-21-2019, 09:13 AM
It depends on how much gold u are making.

You should typically be making 700k-1m in an hour worth of farming, if u are not then something is wrong.

Finesse jewels can be sold in their fortified stage in auction

Mind/Fury can be sold in their excellent stage. Auction is the best way.

It's hard to give tips on forums in text, so I'd say keep trying different pulls and different timings on Magma AA, and see what works best for u.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
04-21-2019, 09:15 AM
I was wondering if the way i am farming currently can be improved.
(no speed set)

speed set and speed awakes will help a lot, also u need to make ur damage lower (usually warriors making full int for that)
your skills should have upgrades for bleed/dot, increased radius and duration, but without upgrades for increasing dmg
having glint set and switching it with speed set will help u also
if tindirin5 - lvl71 is bad for jewel farming there, better to do it on 57-63 lvls (when u have enough armor/hp to survive by juggernaut, but dont kill mobs too fast because of big lvl difference between u and mobs)
and pet happiness bonus without %dmg ofc

Azedz
04-21-2019, 09:21 AM
I think that's a mistake, u get jewels off of using skills and basic attacks

Myfo
04-21-2019, 09:24 AM
Wait so is this method not good for jewel farming?
https://youtu.be/3ZHqHXhKRg4

Myfo
04-21-2019, 09:27 AM
I think that's a mistake, u get jewels off of using skills and basic attacks

Wait so is this method not good for jewel farming? Ive been following this guide: https://youtu.be/3ZHqHXhKRg4

Azedz
04-21-2019, 09:31 AM
Wait so is this method not good for jewel farming? Ive been following this guide: https://youtu.be/3ZHqHXhKRg4Again, try everything and see what works best for you, try different timings, different pulls.

Also u might wanna use as less dmg as possible while maintaining high armor and health. Speedset is also good, u should be getting 120-150 weak jewels in 15 min with all 3 elixirs, if u aren't there is room for improvement.

Myfo
04-21-2019, 09:33 AM
Again, try everything and see what works best for you, try different timings, different pulls.

Also u might wanna use as less dmg as possible while maintaining high armor and health. Speedset is also good, u should be getting 120-150 weak jewels in 15 min with all 3 elixirs, if u aren't there is room for improvement.

Yea im getting around 120. Im confused why my dmg should matter when I'm only using AA. Is there some hidden stats i dont know about?

Azedz
04-21-2019, 09:36 AM
Yea im getting around 120. Im confused why my dmg should matter when I'm only using AA. Is there some hidden stats i dont know about?Most ppl use their skills and basic attack to maximize the jewel yield, u wanna attack them but not kill them, the more u attack the more jewels that's how the elixir works.

Also I am not sure if the glint aegis proc scales with ur dmg, I think it doesn't but there is a chance.

Myfo
04-21-2019, 09:46 AM
Most ppl use their skills and basic attack to maximize the jewel yield, u wanna attack them but not kill them, the more u attack the more jewels that's how the elixir works.

Also I am not sure if the glint aegis proc scales with ur dmg, I think it doesn't but there is a chance.

I see. Also, does luck help at all? Thinking of using lepre. And how can i minimize dmg? No ring/amu/belt?

Azedz
04-21-2019, 09:48 AM
I see. Also, does luck help at all? Thinking of using lepre. And how can i minimize dmg? No ring/amu/belt?Lepre will also decrease ur armor and health, look for items that increase those but doesnt significantly increase dmg. Luck doesnt help will jewel farming.

Myfo
04-21-2019, 09:58 AM
Lepre will also decrease ur armor and health, look for items that increase those but doesnt significantly increase dmg. Luck doesnt help will jewel farming.

Ah ok, also, do the awaks on the glint aegis matter?

Azedz
04-21-2019, 10:00 AM
Ah ok, also, do the awaks on the glint aegis matter?Hmm, it doesnt matter as much, as long as u aren't dying.

slaaayerrr
04-21-2019, 10:20 AM
Ive been following this guide: https://youtu.be/3ZHqHXhKRg4

use jugg and 3 damage skills (ss+axe+windmill or ss+cs+windmill), u dont need horn for jewel farm

Whz
04-21-2019, 02:14 PM
Guys im getting max 90 weak fin per hour so im doing it wrong
Anyone could help with a tutorial vid pls?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével