PDA

View Full Version : Mausoleum Boss health bar

marzeg
04-22-2019, 06:33 PM
While running maus with a few good friends of mines, we spawned in a map where Vori and Umbral were right next to eachother, we came to the conclusion that it'd be fun to pull both bosses to the middle of the intersection and kill them at the same time. This was working incredibly fine until the health bars started to spasm and were overlaying preventing us from seeing how much health the other boss had even though that boss was dying.

Abuze
04-22-2019, 06:47 PM
Don't think they will do anything about this since bosses aren't meant to be killed like this even though this is a very much used tactic for deep marsh runs.
Maybe define what you mean by 'spasm'? Did you manage to kill both bosses though?

marzeg
04-22-2019, 06:58 PM
We couldn't see vori's health so we pulled her aside and her health was about 3/4th's of the way down. This caused umbral to reset which sucks. If we could've seen it beforehand we would've definitely kept at it and killed both of them.

By spasm i meant the health bars would over lay eachother according to whichever boss has the most hp, preventing you from seeing the boss with the lowest.

Futumsh
04-22-2019, 09:11 PM
Bug here is multiple bosses within leash range of each other. Where does this happen in deep marsh?

Fearrr
04-22-2019, 10:18 PM
Bug here is multiple bosses within leash range of each other. Where does this happen in deep marsh?

When you summon multiple bosses at the same time in Deep Marsh, their HP Bars overlap.

Futumsh
04-22-2019, 11:52 PM
I guess there's something wrong with the summoning, it's supposed to prevent more than one at a time.

Ebereasider
04-23-2019, 12:07 AM
I guess there's something wrong with the summoning, it's supposed to prevent more than one at a time.

If 2 people use different altars at the same time, 2 bosses can be summoned.

Abuze
05-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Glad I finished my deep AP in time^^
Sorry for others, I did not intent to spoil it. I find it a game mechanic to summon multiple bosses, not an exploit.
More bosses at once makes it way harder and therefore it is also more rewarding.

T̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶(̶:̶

Willl
05-12-2019, 05:03 AM

I think would be nice instead receive AP if you kill them all together XD

PoorCharlatan
05-12-2019, 08:50 AM
Agreed. Maybe something like "king of the marsh" or "Marsh Conqueror" titles.

slaaayerrr
05-12-2019, 08:58 AM

would be nice if all those bosses got reduced hp and increased damage, atm its just boring bosses, same as lich/vori/main bosses in maus

marzeg
05-12-2019, 10:49 AM
would be nice if all those bosses got reduced hp and increased damage, atm its just boring bosses, same as lich/vori/main bosses in maus

hehe is why us maus runners hope for a maus expansion in near or far future. Soon as (if they ever) devs give us a subtle hint that a maus expansion is coming it's game on!