PDA

View Full Version : Re-roll works or not?

tusharreings
04-23-2019, 01:25 PM
I am farming from like start of the event with maximum re-roll (haste ,lucky irish, green gimp/kitsch sweater +red sun n etc things)
It was like 8 hr farming which ends with no relic scroll, we buy the vanity to increase our re-roll n luck but we get nothing as compared to those who don't have any luck n not even farm as fast as i do.
Too many rounds with a disappointment at the end.
Comparing this to those who don't have re-roll and luck drop relic scrolls easily ,you guys should fix it and drop rate should be high for high re-roll.
Like i get common or rare scrolls when it says "i rerolled for better loot" and it never gives good loot.
800 plat vanity have no use ,noone will buy 800 plat vanity just for 15% gold loot, it needs to be fixed as soon as possible ,farming for hours with no relic scroll is just annoying.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
04-23-2019, 04:00 PM
Kid cinco says he making it like the old times he will not buff drop rates farm for these like everybody else would be unfair for those who actually tried to craft these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Russel99
04-23-2019, 07:35 PM
Kid cinco says he making it like the old times he will not buff drop rates farm for these like everybody else would be unfair for those who actually tried to craft these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Yep I Agree with GoodByes.

SpeedShark
04-24-2019, 03:38 AM
Huh? Who said u re roll is working xD i never got better drop i see on chat im lucky i got re rolled lol but no better than normal trash drop so and this happen allways btw re roll is no work

Devilsinner
04-24-2019, 04:58 AM
True relics aren't meant to be a easy drop on purpose :) of they made it easier the auction prices would drop in price dramatically

Eriel Delgado
04-24-2019, 11:37 PM
The Ghost of University have higher chances of dropping scroll than boss, is best to go in solo mode and pop all lamps and tables to make ghost come out! Got 2 scrolls in 1 day from them! I decided to try this experiment because back on 2015 when I used to farm vanities in old maps... Ghost would drop legendaries easier than boss!