PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Boss Damage and Elite Damage Awakes

Cmej565
04-24-2019, 08:35 AM
Does anyone know how the bonus damage is applied for these awakes? If you have 50% total boss damage, does it calculate your current damage and add 50% bonus damage to bosses? Does the same apply for elite damage?

Thank you for any insight.

Ibrazs
04-24-2019, 08:53 AM
Bump

Enviado de meu moto g(6) play usando o Tapatalk

Cmej565
04-25-2019, 11:33 AM
Still looking for some feedback or insight on this

Marosok
04-25-2019, 12:26 PM
Well, Tutreyu, i tried boss dmg (like 70) on Orrick and my damage dealt to him was same (with/without boss dmg) on similiar stats. Would be cool to know, if it is even working for warrior class.

Cmej565
04-25-2019, 12:47 PM
I've had a similar experience in hydra. I know its definitley working for rogue damage but have noticed no noticeable difference on warrior damage with this particular boss. Interestingly enough it seems to make a difference on normal bosses.

Remiem
04-25-2019, 01:08 PM
Hey guys. :) Just asked the devs and they confirmed that yes, it works the way you stated, and yes, elite damage works the same way. Hope this helps! If there are any bugs on certain bosses or classes though, let me know and I'm happy to pass along.

Cmej565
04-25-2019, 02:16 PM
Hey guys. :) Just asked the devs and they confirmed that yes, it works the way you stated, and yes, elite damage works the same way. Hope this helps! If there are any bugs on certain bosses or classes though, let me know and I'm happy to pass along.

Can you ask if the damage bonus is applied against base damage or is it against damage after other bonuses and elixirs are applied

slaaayerrr
04-25-2019, 02:35 PM
If there are any bugs on certain bosses or classes though

just wanted to tell that damage which we deal by our reflecting procs (ebon weapons) doesnt affected by %bossdmg %elitedmg
(checked in infested swamp and already posted in issues and bugs...)

Cmej565
04-25-2019, 04:16 PM
just wanted to tell that damage which we deal by our reflecting procs (ebon weapons) doesnt affected by %bossdmg %elitedmg
(checked in infested swamp and already posted in issues and bugs...)

That would make sense since boss and elite dmg% are applied to your damage stat. The reflect proc doesnt factor damage in its output calculation. It just factors incoming damage vs ur current hp times a multiplier.