PDA

View Full Version : Love the pl community? Comment here!

iAmbigeous
07-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Hey guys Hacked/Ambigeous here,

I started playing this game around 2 months ago and around 2 weeks ago started up a Forum account. Id just like to say that the PL Community in-game and on the Forums is amazing. Ive been to alot of other forums from other RPG'S and this is the best one yet. The proof is in each thread that has been posted ever since the start of this forum. There is no hate and no idiotic behavior in this whole website which goes to show the maturity of us players.

The community helps, suggests and supports the devs and other players in this game. Id just like to say thanks for the very warm welcome to this game and website. Keep up all the good and supportive work! Thank-you to all Devs and Veteran players who helped me throughout this game. I definately will still be playing this game! :)

- Hacked/ Ambigeous

Mr2hitk0
07-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Yeah dude people are really nice on here. btw hit me up ingame : ibleedblood

Justg
07-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Gotta give you folks serious props... you are a very diverse and passionate group!

Mr2hitk0
07-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Gotta give you folks serious props... you are a very diverse and passionate group!

<3

/charlimit

iAmbigeous
07-15-2010, 11:51 PM
<3 Devs.
you guys made this game, you deserve our witty love. LOL

jonboy
07-16-2010, 12:24 AM
There is no hate and no idiotic behavior in this whole website which goes to show the maturity of us players.

Oh we have our skeletons in the closet, but we bury those posts deep in love.

Addihul
07-16-2010, 12:57 AM
Glad the towne kiddies don't frequent the forums. If we heard here all the trash that goes on in towne, it'd be a sad place indeed. Thanks for keeping all the junk away and promoting clean & helpful content.

flaimdude
07-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Oh we have our skeletons in the closet, but we bury those posts deep in love.

This.

/charlim