PDA

View Full Version : we neeeeeeeeed thoseee "pleaaaasee' :')

skaazatafa
04-24-2019, 02:12 PM
-We need Button for fast remap .
-Show your ping to all the party member(if its not possible . when the ping is in red , just shows "lagging" beside the name)
-using 5 plat or 5 ankhs to be near the ally choosen ..(this is really helps)
-when trading ,and item shows up , you can see what's the cheapest price in auction ..
-if you are hc carac you can trade with another hc carac .
- do like a section where you can demand to join a guild . the guild recruiters ,officers,master can see some of the details about you .
-(weee neeed this ssooo muchh) when u get muted the party member can see "muted" beside your name!
- i feel like i want a mini rare eggzavvierr in maps(or another carac..) . you can loot legendary/mythic/arcane/heroic pets !
Please make my ideas translated into reality ! And thank you,next.

Pxoo
04-24-2019, 02:14 PM
like every of these ideas except for the hc trading with hc thing

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

skaazatafa
04-24-2019, 02:20 PM
Speaking about muted . i prefer doing a special emote for showing that you are muted..

skaazatafa
04-24-2019, 02:22 PM
When u have an extra items .. U don't any choice but to sold it for 0 g .. Atleast trade it with abother hc carac ...

Pxoo
04-24-2019, 02:24 PM
When u have an extra items .. U don't any choice but to sold it for 0 g .. Atleast trade it with abother hc carac ...Then the only difference between normal mode will be the one death only system. It changes the entire hardcore mode completely. There is a quest that grants you access to your stash if you want to keep something.

skaazatafa
04-24-2019, 02:26 PM
Then the only difference between normal mode will be the one death only system. It changes the entire hardcore mode completely. There is a quest that grants you access to your stash if you want to keep something.

Ididn't know that xD . is it possible to share stash with main carac?

Pxoo
04-24-2019, 02:29 PM
Ididn't know that xD . is it possible to share stash with main carac?yes, the stash is the same for every character of one account

skaazatafa
04-24-2019, 02:30 PM
Then the only difference between normal mode will be the one death only system. It changes the entire hardcore mode completely. There is a quest that grants you access to your stash if you want to keep something.

yes, the stash is the same for every character of one account

It must be a hard quest?

Pxoo
04-24-2019, 02:34 PM
It must be a hard quest?It is only temporary access, I never did it myslef. I think you have to kill 3 Glintstone bosses, I'm not sure, though.

skaazatafa
04-24-2019, 02:39 PM
It is only temporary access, I never did it myslef. I think you have to kill 3 Glintstone bosses, I'm not sure, though.

This is new for me . ty sm .. Tho i want devs to see my other suggests . we really need some new stuffs ...

Futumsh
04-24-2019, 03:19 PM
It is only temporary access, I never did it myslef. I think you have to kill 3 Glintstone bosses, I'm not sure, though.

It's permanent access for that character, but it only lets you put things in the stash, not take them out.

skaazatafa
04-24-2019, 03:22 PM
It's permanent access for that character, but it only lets you put things in the stash, not take them out.
Ohhh ...
Soo whatt about myy ideas . ur gonna consider it???