PDA

View Full Version : Game Support

darkknightii
04-24-2019, 02:25 PM
I already know this is a long shot, but is there any chance devs could look into potentially bringing PL (or even other sts games) to the Nintendo Switch? I understand the controls may be hard to implement into a controller but using combinations for skills it wouldnt be impossible. I think it would be an interesting game brought to a platform geared specifically towards mobile gaming. Downside obviously is the requirement of online but upside is the game (or games) would be competing in the free market of the EShop, which is just about nonexistant (maybe 20 games). Here is a link to the eshop page:
https://www.nintendo.com/games/game-guide/#filter/:q=&dFR[platform][0]=Nintendo%20Switch&dFR[priceRange][0]=Free%20to%20start

I have no clue how getting the game onto a Nintendo platform would work (or keeping it crossplatform) so i have no clue if it would even be doable...just an interesting thought i had today :)

NukeDragon
04-24-2019, 03:36 PM
If they end up doing this, they will be able to eventually go into consoles. An expansion to this would bring in many more players, which would be a plus.

Suntv
04-25-2019, 12:30 PM
I'd buy a Switch just for PL (and DOOM) :rugby:

NukeDragon
04-27-2019, 09:50 AM
I would love to play PL on a playstation or xbox honestly ;)

xzLegendszx
04-27-2019, 12:19 PM
Isn't really worth how small PL Population is. And it takes a lot of time and MONEY.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

NukeDragon
04-27-2019, 12:59 PM
Isn't really worth how small PL Population is. And it takes a lot of time and MONEY.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

The reason to do it is to make people from these different places join which in return brings in more people to the community.