PDA

View Full Version : Best Happiness Bonus/AA/Base Pet for Rogue

Myfo
04-24-2019, 04:50 PM
Just getting back into the game and wondering if h.fenris + breeze aa is still the best for late game rogue pve.

Crosified as Cros
04-24-2019, 05:29 PM
H fen + magma aa good damage in esg

Azerothraven
04-25-2019, 02:05 AM
depends on what u wanna do bro

farm gold/ elite boss/ xp and where etc

Myfo
04-25-2019, 11:59 AM
depends on what u wanna do bro

farm gold/ elite boss/ xp and where etc
Gold farm/esg

Vinnr
04-25-2019, 03:02 PM
Whats the most op pet for rogue? I mean that increase highly dmg/dps

Ipooponfifteens
04-25-2019, 06:37 PM
Listen to advice me!

PvP

Happiness bonus - Heroic Squash, With Heroic squash you get 25% dodge, you can now almost avoid everything.
Base - Bop-bop, the pet gives you the best status, the players will be jealous when they see you walking around.
Arcane Ability - Krampus, this pet gives you a big damage boost for no less than 2.0 damage for only 10% in costs of an individual player’s health.

This is the strongest pet combination for a Rogue, this setup breaks the mechanism in PvP your Rogue will be a glass cannon as long as you follow my code "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was” sing while you play.

PvE

Happiness bonus - Heroic Vlad, this pet ensures that you no longer have to use potions to save gold be minimalistic, because it's all about more gold.
Base - Guapo, have you always been bullied as a player because you were not "cool" enough? This pet ensures that you get more social relationships within the community.
Arcane Ability - Squeakems ‘n Squish, this pet must ensure that you are more concerned with mobility. The nitro nuts that this pet leaves on the floor reduce stress and cause damage and speed boost.

In general, this is the best PvE combo for a Rogue that collects gold, regardless of whether it stumbles in elite glinstone, mausoleum or hydra. This combination not only makes your rogue more mobile, but also faster and stronger. This is the build that will appear useful in 2021, you will be almost invisible because of this pet combination.

Sent from my Nokia 1610 using Tapatalk

Gufugufutwo
04-25-2019, 08:37 PM
Listen to advice me!

PvP

Happiness bonus - Heroic Squash, With Heroic squash you get 25% dodge, you can now almost avoid everything.
Base - Bop-bop, the pet gives you the best status, the players will be jealous when they see you walking around.
Arcane Ability - Krampus, this pet gives you a big damage boost for no less than 2.0 damage for only 10% in costs of an individual player’s health.

This is the strongest pet combination for a Rogue, this setup breaks the mechanism in PvP your Rogue will be a glass cannon as long as you follow my code "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was” sing while you play.

PvE

Happiness bonus - Heroic Vlad, this pet ensures that you no longer have to use potions to save gold be minimalistic, because it's all about more gold.
Base - Guapo, have you always been bullied as a player because you were not "cool" enough? This pet ensures that you get more social relationships within the community.
Arcane Ability - Squeakems ‘n Squish, this pet must ensure that you are more concerned with mobility. The nitro nuts that this pet leaves on the floor reduce stress and cause damage and speed boost.

In general, this is the best PvE combo for a Rogue that collects gold, regardless of whether it stumbles in elite glinstone, mausoleum or hydra. This combination not only makes your rogue more mobile, but also faster and stronger. This is the build that will appear useful in 2021, you will be almost invisible because of this pet combination.

Sent from my Nokia 1610 using Tapatalk

im dying *insert laughing crying emoji*

Azerothraven
04-26-2019, 12:27 AM
Gold farm/esg

I would recommend using 2 pets for this.

1. For Stats:
Open Heroic Grim or normal grim and awaken the slots..
Heroic Accalia/Heroic Fenris HB
and Nekro AA (preferred). If not, use glow AA to help weak parties or SnS AA. Some also use h cottonkill.

2. For Gold Loot
Open Re-gifter for 25% passive gl
If not awakened you get 15% gl but slot Lucky for 20% gl in HB, or Timur for 25% gl (depending on what u can afford)
For Arcane Ability, Use Timur for 25% gl

75% GL from Pets

Myfo
04-26-2019, 10:07 AM
I would recommend using 2 pets for this. W

1. For Stats:
Open Heroic Grim or normal grim and awaken the slots..
Heroic Accalia/Heroic Fenris HB
and Nekro AA (preferred). If not, use glow AA to help weak parties or SnS AA. Some also use h cottonkill.

2. For Gold Loot
Open Re-gifter for 25% passive gl
If not awakened you get 15% gl but slot Lucky for 20% gl in HB, or Timur for 25% gl (depending on what u can afford)
For Arcane Ability, Use Timur for 25% gl

75% GL from Pets

Sadly i dont have the kind of gold to go the gold loot option, so i guess its grimm for me

Azerothraven
04-26-2019, 10:08 AM
Sadly i dont have the kind of gold to go the gold loot option, so i guess its grimm for me

Well that’s something to aspire to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk