PDA

View Full Version : $ Next event! $

JosephGoebbels
04-24-2019, 07:22 PM
Next event should put gold in the commerce, no one buying anything, auction is dead!

mascotmullah
04-25-2019, 12:51 AM
I agree that some gold should be released into circulation cause atm dl is currency broke but it would be wiser if the amount was regulated .when I say so i mean if the event comes and we farm when a particular avatar gets up to 100m the amount of gold that they receive from the vaults drops drastically so that if you want more gold then you'll have to spend more time farming so you can get it
I think it'll go a long way to help cause we'll all have gold but the prices will still be sane although they'll rise a bit but they won't be stupidly high the way they used to be

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Letsmixx
04-29-2019, 09:24 AM
+1fast

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

SpeedShark
04-29-2019, 11:19 AM
Yes auction is totally dead dont sell anything anymore and nobody have gold players 95% out of gold only few players own few max gold whos already quit the game or who no need to spend on anything. Please give us gold event!

Russel99
04-30-2019, 03:22 PM
Better idea just make auction cap 99mil

mascotmullah
04-30-2019, 03:33 PM
Better idea just make auction cap 99milYeah I agree with this cause people be overpricing items in auction and that's the reason why no one buys stuff from auction anymore thereby resorting to merching which all of us know is liable to scam so yeah make auction cap 99m so prices of things become sane and which will mean less gold events so it's a win win situation because newbies can get to a certain level and grind to easily obtain their items from auction and everyone will also make use of auction (except the merchs lol)
That said we need a small gold event because cinco tbh if another event comes most won't have any gold to buy the event exclusive items so yeah give us a small gold event please sir
#SAYYESTOGOLDEVENT

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Letsmixx
04-30-2019, 03:34 PM
Up

Letsmixx
04-30-2019, 04:20 PM
At least developers to say something

JosephGoebbels
05-01-2019, 06:25 PM
specially new players are quitting DL, because there's no way to farm and buy good items. Its time to upgrade black cat lounge following the game inflaction!!!