PDA

View Full Version : what happened to arena now.........

Gufugufutwo
04-24-2019, 09:59 PM
hey devs, why do random game mechanics keep changing? today, me and some friends did arena, and now *surprise* arena mechanic seems to have gotten broken as well.
Now, whenever you try to do arena, when the second boss loads in, there is a 1-2 second delay before you are able to hit the boss (this delay wasn't there before). This is causing all the current arena times to have become unbeatable. can a dev please explain the reason for this change, and if there's a fix for it?

AND, before u call me crying nab, go look on arena lb, and im on both pure and elix ign: gufukytwo im making this post not to cry for reset lb, but to ask why this change was made, and if it can be reverted, as this will satisfy a lot of people who wanna do arena.
thanks

PostNoob
04-24-2019, 10:42 PM
Its either lag or a fix sts did. I dont run arena anymore but it could be the AoE fix. Basically you cannot damg an enemy when they aren't fully spawned. This was mainly for other areas i think, but might effect that.. Hauntlet ect..

Spheresome
04-24-2019, 10:57 PM
Me and my friends were holding back a little and were gonna completely grind it out the week the season end date was announced for the leaderboard positions, now we can't even do that if we wanted to smh

VenomSet
04-25-2019, 07:31 AM
Gufukytwo...... I wonder what that means

Gufugufutwo
04-25-2019, 07:40 AM
Its either lag or a fix sts did. I dont run arena anymore but it could be the AoE fix. Basically you cannot damg an enemy when they aren't fully spawned. This was mainly for other areas i think, but might effect that.. Hauntlet ect..

no its not that thing, the mob is fully spawned, and the countdown has passed for at least 2 seconds, before u can dmg boss

Willl
04-26-2019, 03:28 AM
bump for this issue

*Live*
04-26-2019, 01:08 PM
Yes plz revert the timing back to it's original state. All of players have ran thousand of runs and countless hours to perfect our timing there. I'm currently on both pure and enhanced on top5. So it isn't a issue that I need to be on LB, just want my timing back :) plz fix this. Ty in advance :)

Sent from my SSB504R using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-26-2019, 02:36 PM
Timing has not changed. What changed is that there were bugs with some skills / weapons hitting untargetable things, which have since been fixed.

Yeh
04-26-2019, 03:44 PM
Before, the boss was targetable the moment the countdown reached 1 . Now it’s 3 2 1 FIGHT+ another second and then he’s targetable. No one would have cared if the change was at the start of the next season . But now as stated above it’s impossible for any others to get on the arena LB

Willl
04-26-2019, 05:12 PM
Before, the boss was targetable the moment the countdown reached 1 . Now it’s 3 2 1 FIGHT+ another second and then he’s targetable. No one would have cared if the change was at the start of the next season . But now as stated above it’s impossible for any others to get on the arena LB

Exactly this, perfect description.

*Live*
04-26-2019, 07:27 PM
Timing has not changed. What changed is that there were bugs with some skills / weapons hitting untargetable things, which have since been fixed.Timing has absolutely changed. As Yeh stated we could Target at 1sec. Now we wait an additional second per boss.

Sent from my SSB504R using Tapatalk

Rodrigo Maia
04-28-2019, 06:38 PM
I was really close to enter in lb , but now this is impossible, should back to old mechanism and fixed after season 12.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 4 usando o Tapatalk