View Full Version : Make luck useful again

Alkif
04-25-2019, 05:23 AM
Was wondering why we don't have arcane weapon chests or elite golden chests for higher level maps for a small chance to get set/arcane item from them. I think it would make luck useful again and give lower level players something to farm. Right now you can only farm gold with gold loot which does more harm than good to this game. Also some variety would be good to have imo. Swamp elite bosses were nice idea but since its the only place you can farm without gold loot it has become pretty bad money maker.

There are also those lockeds, back in the day it was a solid money maker however now you get them randomly from every map. What I would suggest is lower the drop rate and give them better items (something lika a bootlegger's crate).

I'm saying this because I feel lika a there is nothing else to do other than gold looting and playing events, its getting kinda boring :/

What do you guys think?

Marosok
04-25-2019, 09:25 AM
Luck is still useful, for old maps, end game maps, events. Just like gold loot (except for events). Not sure what you are talking about.

swoutttt
04-25-2019, 09:44 AM
Go Hardcore mode.. luck is a must

Alkif
04-25-2019, 10:56 AM
luck is useful for end game maps? which maps? Never heared anyone running mausoleum with reroll and once someone used hisha AA in mausoleum which got him a lot negative feedback. I'm pretty sure you cant roll anything in maus or swamp and underhul is not end game map. I did make 1-2m from 1000 run aps with 100% reroll, but those were low level maps (nordr, shuyal, kraken isles).

I would go hc cause I love grinding, but I live in europe with stable 200 ping so thats out of the question.

Marosok
04-25-2019, 12:05 PM
End game elite Swamp maps are end game maps. Both raids and Deep drops are based on your personal luck. Do not need luck awaken, but point is, on each end game map your personal luck work. Play maps and hope for good luck aka good drop - same like with luck awaken. Difference is, you dont see re-roll, lmao.
Now to luck awaken: In 4 months this year we had events (Winter, SwampTemple, Lunar, St. Pat, Lovecraft, Egg), where luck awaken was important for good loot. Players with stacked luck had higher chance to loot something good, and this is good motivation to have luck awaken gear. Those events took almost 2 months from this year, while we did not have event, where gold loot awaken was useful.
OLD maps for gold farming - Esg and mausoleum.
OLD maps for luck farming (luck awaken) - maps with warchests/puzzleboxes/pirate chests.
END game map for gold farming - Deep (1x in 2 weeks).
END game map for luck farming (personal luck) - Elite Raids (always) , Deep(1x in 2 weeks) .
Luck farming (luck awaken) - Events (Thankfully to developers, very often).

I am asking you now, do you think, that luck is not useful in this game anymore? or Do we really can farm only gold now like you said? There are many options to play with your luck, if you do not like or cant afford gold loot.
Game has evolved, gold farming is very profitable, but farming based on luck is still here, and if you love it that much, you still can make great profit from it.

Fyrce
04-25-2019, 07:10 PM
He meant luck just for non-event locks.

Kakashis
04-25-2019, 09:27 PM
Go Hardcore mode.. luck is a must

Yeah, hardcore mode was fun while it lasted! If you don't die to bugged red zones or op one hits, you'll eventually die to lag xD luck was more important as a survival factor than for loot!