PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS n all player, this is some toxicity

Icarusflame
04-25-2019, 08:18 AM
Dear all,

Im very sorry i make such a drama thread, but i guess this is for the better good for the game. This guy is toxic. I know there must be similar case before this. I hope sts know what they should do with this, really appreciate with all of developer hardworks on game but this kind of people can ruin much of happiness of the game.

He is yelling me a scammer for nothing cuz i dont wanna buy his vanity for 200k. I offer 150k ( which is no lowball at all), but he pissed n accusing me as a scammer. Very very irritating.

Also please for all player, no mean to insult but dont be too dumb believing a weird people yelling in town for nothing. If u dont know what happend, better shut your mouth n thinking for a better good. Dont make situation getting worsed :) n that toxic player more enjoying what he do.

This all the SS for a evidence. Please this is just suggestion from me. Lets make this game great as ever n no for toxic people :)

slaaayerrr
04-25-2019, 08:21 AM
"lol you is rich"

Icarusflame
04-25-2019, 08:26 AM
IKR... i dont know if he is upset because of what lol. and im definetely not rich XD. u still not have a rights to forced someone like that even tho they are rich. if dont wanna sell then just say no

Marosok
04-25-2019, 09:20 AM
What exactly is suggestion that improve AL in this heartbreaking story? Mute players for their comments? There is IGNORE list, if you do not like his behavior. 99% players ignore trashtalk of unkown guys in public chat.

Icarusflame
04-25-2019, 09:25 AM
im sorry i know ur point maros, but imagine if several people reported u just because of that stupidity.

and maybe i put this in a wrong section, u can named it, just tell me what is exact section for this kind of thread. and i already said sorry in the first.. thank you

Marosok
04-25-2019, 09:31 AM
People are people. I do think, there is no reason to share our experience with guys with bad behavior on forum at all. You will not get ban, because xy players dislike you in game. You should be safe.

Icarusflame
04-25-2019, 09:41 AM
thank you very much maros for take this case n give ur opinion. i do know i will not get banned but i just wanna share. maybe just maybe sts will have a idea for this somehow. not in rush or forced whatsoever :)

tyvm have a good day

Warriorknown
04-25-2019, 11:18 AM
Simply press the ignore button and your problems will be gone..

Fyrce
04-25-2019, 07:08 PM
People can call you whatever. Report and ignore. Work on your ignore. Your life will be much, much happier.