PDA

View Full Version : Xp anywhere elixir

Matutd
12-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Ok I've been using these lately, and I appreciate the fact that u raised it to 5 play to stop concerns with players getting upset and eventually (possibly) losing lots of players. This, to me, was only logic. Keeping them for 1 plat in guild hall, I am also very grateful of, and would like to thank the devs for allowing me to do this, and continue my journey to lvl 66 :) I have just one problem... Running to the guild hall every 5 minutes seems very inconvenient for somebody who is trying to hit the elite cap quickly. So here's my suggestions.

Either, the guild hall discounted elixirs should be available at discounted prices in the platinum store in the menu, or there should be an exp anywhere elixir that lasts longer, it wouldn't even have to be discounted from the original one, and make it cost 12 plat from guild hall, and 60 plat from menu. This would be much more attractive to buy and could possibly lead to more buyers. Which is why, I would assume, this would be helpful to spacetime studios and the general players of pl.

razerfingers
12-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Niceee idea +1

Matutd
12-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Kinda upset now...
Instead of making it easier to purchase them from guild hall, the elixir has been raised to 5 plat in guild hall too :( I'm gonna have to lvl up in fang again :( I'm actually kinda bored of fang at the moment tho, and it's near impossible to get a pink drop there so...

FluffNStuff
12-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Kinda upset now...
Instead of making it easier to purchase them from guild hall, the elixir has been raised to 5 plat in guild hall too :( I'm gonna have to lvl up in fang again :( I'm actually kinda bored of fang at the moment tho, and it's near impossible to get a pink drop there so...

That was clearly a bug, but perhaps they could make an elixir for three plat that would allow you to buy the level anywhere elixir in the guild hall for 3 plat to prevent the abuse of players buying the elixir in the guild hall.

Matutd
12-08-2011, 12:56 PM
That was clearly a bug, but perhaps they could make an elixir for three plat that would allow you to buy the level anywhere elixir in the guild hall for 3 plat to prevent the abuse of players buying the elixir in the guild hall.
Yeah... I suppose it must have been a bug :( but I think it wasn't too bad really. 1 plat for 5 minutes, and then having to run back to guild hall, to me, was just the right balance. We were getting easier exp, but it meant we had to leave every 5 mins to re-purchase