Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

synfullmagic_23110
04-25-2019, 08:02 PM
I expected that from revive

Hjable
04-25-2019, 08:07 PM

177123 177124177125177126 just about every single time there a guild event with possible tradable reward there is mass boots when a team is ahead. In this case I was booted in a arena match no others reason for the fact as they said in guild chat trying to reduce people so the reward would be more valuable as a trade item. Example of this would be the price of like white dragon shield. Any way I hope I still get my reward. Since most guild ahead pretty much lock no invited people in.

Hjable
04-25-2019, 08:10 PM
177123 177124177125177126 just about every single time there a guild event with possible tradable reward there is mass boots when a team is ahead. In this case I was booted in a arena match no others reason for the fact as they said in guild chat trying to reduce people so the reward would be more valuable as a trade item. Example of this would be the price of like white dragon shield. Any way I hope I still get my reward. Since most guild ahead pretty much lock no invited people in.

I personal think mass booting in a attempt as this should be a banable offense. Because this is the behavior that get people upset or quit. Not me but I’m sure to some. A person does all that work and wam kick cause our guild ahead and we want as little people as possible to have the item to raise the value

Hjable
04-25-2019, 08:13 PM
I personal think mass booting in a attempt as this should be a banable offense. Because this is the behavior that get people upset or quit. Not me but I’m sure to some. A person does all that work and wam kick cause our guild ahead and we want as little people as possible to have the item to raise the value

Or maybe guild should have the quick option removed doing these periods. I was actually enjoying this event. Chasing flags down, being chase , defending etc

Hjable
04-25-2019, 08:40 PM
Or maybe guild should have the quick option removed doing these periods. I was actually enjoying this event. Chasing flags down, being chase , defending etc

177127177128 anyway I pretty sure we get reward if we were in the guild from the start if not. It doesn’t bother me one bit. See ya off to find a new guild to capture some flags!!

Muzzling
04-25-2019, 09:51 PM
I too think this should be bannable or spoil rewards for the entire guild. Cant have this toxic, sneaky, basically backstabbing activity

Muzzling
04-25-2019, 10:00 PM
This is my second post on this topic, but this is absolutely disgusting activity. This makes people want to quit the game/not participate in events. Something really has to be done. A guild using people to win the event then booting so only the "loyal ones" get the prize. Total scum in the game. Extremely disappointed if nothing is done/ no consequences are given out.

Hjable
04-25-2019, 10:38 PM
This is my second post on this topic, but this is absolutely disgusting activity. This makes people want to quit the game/not participate in events. Something really has to be done. A guild using people to win the event then booting so only the "loyal ones" get the prize. Total scum in the game. Extremely disappointed if nothing is done/ no consequences are given out.

I’m so happy, after along time of trying, I finally found a guild that let me join!! :) . I’m kinda sad all my points I earned was reset to 0. Oh well at least I get to play event now. I already earned 70 points. 177129177130177131I’m the only one in my game could it have something to do with the mass boots or is this normal. Because it was so active at first at first. 177132 I had over 600 points before The mass boot. I feel bad for all the other hundreds of players that been booted for this reason and hope they don’t give up on the event

Hjable
04-25-2019, 11:41 PM
I’m so happy, after along time of trying, I finally found a guild that let me join!! :) . I’m kinda sad all my points I earned was reset to 0. Oh well at least I get to play event now. I already earned 70 points. 177129177130177131I’m the only one in my game could it have something to do with the mass boots or is this normal. Because it was so active at first at first. 177132 I had over 600 points before The mass boot. I feel bad for all the other hundreds of players that been booted for this reason and hope they don’t give up on the event

Ok so I was happy to join a new guild now I’m not allowed to attack opposite players in the same guild. My team mates are like hey grab the flag. So I do and fight to take there flag and my guild member on my team is like no rushing noob. And guild is like rushing our members is not allowed. In other words that’s a nice way of saying if you attack and play and help your team mates win will kick you. And member brings your concerns to to officer in private message cause this guy shares his thoughts... now I have a choice to play the event not attack members in my guild if on other team leaving my team 2 vs 3. So I figuring people would cheat this event in this way and also what’s stoping one team form holding the flag so there team can’t score because they have more guild members in the other team. 2 player in one team equal 200 points win vs 50 points. For obvious reasons I’m done with this event. Only cause I’m hoping I get a reward and don’t want my points reset again. 177136177137177138177139 this event just bring more frustrating then anything. From figuring out ways to cheat the system in one way or another. Making value of items higher or cheating just to win. I’ll prob end up booted for this post. I think space time did a good job setting this one up maybe should just be person score to get reward not required to be in a guild at all. Having something to do while pvp like flag , killing a boss or anything is fun for me.

Buchmeister
04-26-2019, 01:24 AM
This is why white dragon set is so cheap and it pisses me off because it's my favorite set. A TON of people joined PC for the first leaderboard event, they ended up getting like 1.4k members who all left after.

Hjable
04-26-2019, 04:00 AM
This is why white dragon set is so cheap and it pisses me off because it's my favorite set. A TON of people joined PC for the first leaderboard event, they ended up getting like 1.4k members who all left after.

To many times people do guild events including my self and can’t afford the items they work so hard for. I see so many low levels who ask to borrow gold just to get the arena set. Gold farming isn’t to friendly to low levels unless they know how to work events. Since this event pretty much cover all levels please consider lowering the cost of the event reward if there is one, to other vendor item cost at say like level 15.177141 so everyone can afford it without going bankrupt completely. Not being to afford rewards at the end sometime get people not to do event. Unless it’s followed by gold farming or something. Since this isn’t a gold farming event I -think- everyone can agree on this

Hjable
04-26-2019, 04:15 AM
To many times people do guild events including my self and can’t afford the items they work so hard for. I see so many low levels who ask to borrow gold just to get the arena set. Gold farming isn’t to friendly to low levels unless they know how to work events. Since this event pretty much cover all levels please consider lowering the cost of the event reward if there is one, to other vendor item cost at say like level 15.177141 so everyone can afford it without going bankrupt completely. Not being to afford rewards at the end sometime get people not to do event. Unless it’s followed by gold farming or something. Since this isn’t a gold farming event I -think- everyone can agree on this

Injustice notice something funny look closely at who I killed right before I got booted and pay attentions to who booted me haha177145 guess your not aloud to Kill guild member in that guild either even if it is a event

ImRandy
04-26-2019, 07:14 AM
Drama .....

Fwend
04-26-2019, 08:20 AM
I feel that the sense of competition and the desire of making the rewards exclusive for personal gain is getting the better of us.

I have always love any event on game because it increases activity and creates buzz. From those participating, buying up the rewards from the event vendor and the fantastic new vanity items we receive.

But guild events in the past have caused so much drama within rival guilds, to even the community coming together so all can reap the rewards.

But there is always something to negative and complain about;

From accusing others of cheating and not playing fair (which in some cases is valid)
Accusing this and that person wants to be greedy and sell the vanity items for a huge amount
Complaining everyone has this vanity now and it will be worthless

I just hope players will begin to try and enjoy an event for what it is, instead of trying to tear each other apart and cause more drama.

It starts with us and our own attitude towards things. We all love PL and STS. Let us try for once to just have fun and enjoy the game and event for what it is.

A computer game we all play in our own time for enjoyment.

XghostzX
04-26-2019, 08:27 AM
These types of events are very challenging to run. I'm grateful that Cinco was thinking about the community, and to be quite honest (if I were in his position), I would have NEVER suspected people going to such lengths to be so unfriendly and not just play the game as it's supposed to be, all in the name of obtaining some vanities. It's gross, and simply a reflection of our lack of human compassion and respect as individuals.

I'm not sure if Cinco is capable of preventing all of these unwanted outcomes of PvP events. And as much as I love PvP over PvE, I think PvE events will be the way to go – community members will need to stick to hosting PvP tournaments. It's a live and learn type deal.

Hjable
04-26-2019, 10:21 AM
These types of events are very challenging to run. I'm grateful that Cinco was thinking about the community, and to be quite honest (if I were in his position), I would have NEVER suspected people going to such lengths to be so unfriendly and not just play the game as it's supposed to be, all in the name of obtaining some vanities. It's gross, and simply a reflection of our lack of human compassion and respect as individuals.

I'm not sure if Cinco is capable of preventing all of these unwanted outcomes of PvP events. And as much as I love PvP over PvE, I think PvE events will be the way to go – community members will need to stick to hosting PvP tournaments. It's a live and learn type deal.

Infinity guild is rRecruiting all players regardless of level or pvp experience there top five and now there only about 8k from rank 4. If you find your self in need of a guild they’ll invite

Hjable
04-26-2019, 10:24 AM
Infinity guild is rRecruiting all players regardless of level or pvp experience there top five and now there only about 8k from rank 4. If you find your self in need of a guild they’ll invite

177148 just do your best guys

Hjable
04-26-2019, 10:52 AM
177148 just do your best guys

Oh yeah and if you cant find some one to recruit you message me in game on this guy who name I can not spell 177149 any help with the event is appreciated . thanks you

Hjable
04-26-2019, 12:52 PM
Ok guys good work we made it to 4th place this the time to join and help for the push to 3rd. don’t miss out on the fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk177152

Hjable
04-26-2019, 05:48 PM
Chilling with cinco while on a break form guild event farming 177153 can you spot me in the photo?? I learned absolutely nothing about level caps or anything. People type to fast but I think he said something about having a level 25.. maybe that’s helpful to someone out there gl

plpr
04-26-2019, 06:24 PM
That's crazy righthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190426/a6c9e42cd9fbc09cb3c5f0b7193a54be.jpg
Awkwarrrrd

Waydog
04-26-2019, 06:29 PM
That's crazy righthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190426/a6c9e42cd9fbc09cb3c5f0b7193a54be.jpg
Awkwarrrrd

Dang. That’s cold. What kind of person would host a tourney just to dq someone from it out of spite? I’m not sure that any excuse he makes now could possibly be valid. :/ Sad

Muzzling
04-26-2019, 09:39 PM
Dang. That’s cold. What kind of person would host a tourney just to dq someone from it out of spite? I’m not sure that any excuse he makes now could possibly be valid. :/ Sad

Proves how easy screenshotting/editing can take peoples words out on context but we both know your low for editing/manipulating words and sentences to take something out of context. 1. Most of those are from when tourney was still going "turned out how i wanted" was after yall beat rose in second round, and it was a joke anyway. 2. "Everything i wanted to be accomplished was accomplished" didnt have anything to do with tourney. #3 im sure everyone can see how u edited "i planned the shutdown" to only show 1 message and that can only mean one thing lol.

Xyzther
04-26-2019, 10:15 PM
From what started as an apparent blog documenting someone’s journey through this CTF event has turned into the beginning of an argument about a tourney hosted months ago. Just another day here on the pocket legends forums

burntoutdex
04-26-2019, 10:26 PM
From what started as an apparent blog documenting someone’s journey through this CTF event has turned into the beginning of an argument about a tourney hosted months ago. Just another day here on the pocket legends forums

Would you like fries with that?

synfullmagic_23110
04-26-2019, 10:28 PM
Hey I want some attention too

burntoutdex
04-26-2019, 10:36 PM
Hey I want some attention too

https://i.imgur.com/yTxF8wF.png

bad jokes need eleven too

Waydog
04-26-2019, 11:02 PM
Proves how easy screenshotting/editing can take peoples words out on context but we both know your low for editing/manipulating words and sentences to take something out of context. 1. Most of those are from when tourney was still going "turned out how i wanted" was after yall beat rose in second round, and it was a joke anyway. 2. "Everything i wanted to be accomplished was accomplished" didnt have anything to do with tourney. #3 im sure everyone can see how u edited "i planned the shutdown" to only show 1 message and that can only mean one thing lol.

Actually I remember this conversation vividly. :) Dare you lie in front of the public? Cinco could very easily go back to the date of this exchange (which I would be happy to share with him) and see that you are indeed a snake. I cropped the messages so I didn’t get anyone else involved who wasn’t involved. I would second think your response next time.

These messages happened on 2/20/2019. Long after your tourney all fell into the deepest depths of poorly maintained tournaments.

synfullmagic_23110
04-26-2019, 11:03 PM
Actually I remember this conversation vividly. :) Dare you lie in front of the public? Cinco could very easily go back to the date of this exchange (which I would be happy to share with him) and see that you are indeed a snake. I cropped the messages so I didn’t get anyone else involved who wasn’t involved. I would second think your response next time.

Go pvp

Waydog
04-26-2019, 11:20 PM
Go pvp

I am! Loving it too, the changes made today were awesome.

burntoutdex
04-26-2019, 11:35 PM
Go pvp

You should be too. No excuse.

synfullmagic_23110
04-26-2019, 11:35 PM
You should be too. No excuse.

It’s bed time :(

burntoutdex
04-26-2019, 11:37 PM
It’s bed time :(

CtF > Sleep

Sleep well :]

synfullmagic_23110
04-26-2019, 11:38 PM
CtF > Sleep

Sleep well :]

Mommy said no Nintendo games after 9pm :(

burntoutdex
04-26-2019, 11:39 PM
Mommy said no Nintendo games after 9pm :(

That means you can still play Fortnite!

(these 2minute waits zzz.. bring back the old forums)

synfullmagic_23110
04-26-2019, 11:40 PM
That means you can still play Fortnite!

(these 2minute waits zzz.. bring back the old forums)

Just turn on your hacks

burntoutdex
04-26-2019, 11:41 PM
Just turn on your hacks

Last time I did that I got an infraction ;(

synfullmagic_23110
04-26-2019, 11:42 PM
Last time I did that I got an infraction ;(

Last time I did I got 30k kills [emoji2960][emoji849]

burntoutdex
04-26-2019, 11:44 PM
Last time I did I got 30k kills [emoji2960][emoji849]

You would have another 30k already if you were PvPing O:

Hjable
04-27-2019, 12:35 AM
I am! Loving it too, the changes made today were awesome.

I like it better at first more tanky and not dying so fast. Also if enemy dies deep in your base getting knock in flag does not reset on it on. Once someone step out of base maybe they should not be able to run back in or get knock in.

MOLYA
04-27-2019, 02:28 AM
Bears are only good shielding in this event..theyer dont die easy too...

burntoutdex
04-27-2019, 02:55 AM
Bears are only good shielding in this event..theyer dont die easy too...

a.k.a. being a bear

NukeDragon
04-27-2019, 09:53 AM
I love playing as bear, I may not get many kills but I take damage well, which is needed for the team.

Hjable
04-27-2019, 10:25 AM
I love playing as bear, I may not get many kills but I take damage well, which is needed for the team.

Maybe I’m just playing bear wrong

NukeDragon
04-27-2019, 12:08 PM
Maybe I’m just playing bear wrong

Your in infinitum right?

Hjable
04-27-2019, 03:44 PM
Your in infinitum right?

To be honest I have character and a lot of guilds and I do have many characters. I just use this this guy as a example

NukeDragon
04-27-2019, 04:02 PM
To be honest I have character and a lot of guilds and I do have many characters. I just use this this guy as a example

Message me in game and I’ll see if I can help ;)

XghostzX
04-27-2019, 06:50 PM
Once all of the actual competition of racing to 1st place dies out, I've managed to play a lot of fun ctf games. I trust Cinco will do his best to keep perfecting guild PvP events.

Hjable
04-27-2019, 08:58 PM
Hi someone told me can’t post names or anything dev. Can delete parts that violate rules ty

Hjable
04-28-2019, 01:06 AM
Message me in game and I’ll see if I can help ;)

Is it true only top 50 player points count in event??
So I was reading something. If I read it right it said maybe only top 50 players points counts for event. If true This really sucks cause Some guilds/ players spent a lot of time explaining to new recruits how to buy honor gear and explaining CTF event encourage them it’s ok not to be the best.(I’m not good at explaining stuff I’m sure they were more confused after talking to me.)To all the very many players that kept trying to earn point doing the whole event (who points may or may not count ) i appreciate all your hard work toward the event and you earned your spot in the guild. Now I think I understand why some guilds try to get as close to the minimum amount of players needed to win that event. And I don’t blame them. I see it like this, . Trying or not if your not in top 50 that’s a free ride. Why should someone share there reward with someone who points do not count. Does this point reward system in courage helping others to join in on pvp event or does it do the opposite. I suck at pvp so it was easy to get other to join that was in my boat because I explain do your best and we get points ever time you kill, capture flag ,win or lose a game. It was nice ever time they message me happy telling me when they capture a flag, killed somebody or finish a game. I be like great job!! I Told you that your a lot of help . (I did not lie to them on purpose when I told them they were actually helping us) grabbing pvp flag it was fun. But I hoped my little few thousands points counted for something especially since I kept losing points from one guild to the next
I like guild point system we’re tier 1 tier 2 tier 3. Ever guild can win. And everyone point counts

DollarStore
04-30-2019, 09:26 AM
You see, if you were smart you’d know it was obviously a joke stop being petty.

DollarStore
04-30-2019, 09:31 AM
Might I add. People actually grinded for this. And worked hard. Uuchihaa isnt even an officer with the abilities to boot people from the guild. If you look closely zohan said he wasnt gonna kick people in the first place. P

Hjable
04-30-2019, 02:30 PM
Well I don’t think this guild event was bad idea any more and this is why. After I was alone without a guild I eventually found a guild that would allow me to mass recruit people. It helped the guild become active again. I got to meet new people and make friends. I even got promoted as a officer. This pocket legend event has been the most challenging event I have ever done on here and the most rewarding. Thank you everyone for making this exciting experience one I’ll never forget. Well not anytime soon anyway.177183177184

3pc
05-01-2019, 06:15 PM
Well obviously revive is kicking everyone after and during the event. But they never were good anyways, just a bunch of spot holders boosting scores.

Hjable
05-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Love the event rewards !!! Also like how everyone regardless of level was able to afford what they worked for. I’ll find something to match better then dk set later. maybe white dragon set or mitas or zap set. Maybe might even look cool with forest fury arm helm and shield. 177240this ends my adventure for this thread have a great day. Oh yeah Also the new coolest looking vanity weapon to me from this event is the gold bow, sword and staff and I was able to get them all!!! And plenty of them. Have a great day and thanks for reading