PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Class and Class Builds and Why

Slade431
12-06-2011, 04:55 PM
What's your favorite class? Bird? Bear? Enchantress? What build do you find the strongest and or the funniest to play? Dex bear? Warbird? Etc you decide and discuss. Once I see some post ill post my personal and opinons and thoughts Thanks :D

Skeletonlord
12-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Since ive played each class before, I have an idea about which one I would choose. I think ideally the warrior is the best class they have awesome gear and are more stronger than the other 2 classes.

Cytokinesis
12-06-2011, 05:18 PM
and are more stronger than the other 2 classes.
rlly?, i hope that was in ur opinion

ckjuicyj82
12-06-2011, 05:20 PM
I have each class above 50 and I like my sword and shield warrior most. High survivability, medium dps, group friendly, and fun to play.

Slade431
12-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Nice opinons so far, keep it up :D Also you can talk about different stat builds for different classes etc. Just want to hear peoples thoughts on class builds

Paar
12-06-2011, 07:38 PM
HE WANTS OUR BUILDS!!! O.o!

Haowesie
12-06-2011, 07:43 PM
1) Full dex bird - because long range high damage weapons are my personal preference.
2) Dex bear - I once saw a dex-bear pull-stomp the mob at stronghold -- he/she did it so gracefully going around in the main chamber it was like a dance. I tried it a few times, but all I could do was scatter the mob... I need more practice to replicate it, dex-bears are a lot of fun! :)

EDIT: on 1) not to say that other classes can't use dex long range weapons, I just like birds :)

Bunnyshoota
12-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Nice opinons so far, keep it up :D Also you can talk about different stat builds for different classes etc. Just want to hear peoples thoughts on class builds
Do you truly want to know our opinions or just get some good builds? Honestly, if you want the latter, than just ask. It's much better to be straight outright than a sly fox, because it will only lower your demeanor if you are tricking us into giving you our builds.
On topic, I enjoy bird the most. Reasons are secretive.

NECROREAPER
12-06-2011, 08:08 PM
I enjoy Bear, and particularly Attack bear (2H)

largecommand
12-06-2011, 08:20 PM
What's your favorite class? Bird? Bear? Enchantress? What build do you find the strongest and or the funniest to play? Dex bear? Warbird? Etc you decide and discuss. Once I see some post ill post my personal and opinons and thoughts Thanks :D

This dude is trying to steal our builds! Iam nvr TALKING!!!! Who r u? We can meet up in game and I can ”show” you my builds, and combos. >:). hahah lol.

Kaarataka
12-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Pallidin, because I'm the SUPERTANK

Suentous PO
12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Dexy bears can do anything well, but pure dex bird is my first and fav. Something to be said for playing a glass cannon, I like the gamble of either, I pwn all or die humorously.

BanjoDrummer
12-06-2011, 09:14 PM
HE WANTS OUR BUILDS!!! O.o!
LOL yes he does!

Slade431
12-06-2011, 10:09 PM
No im not stilling your builds. I just want feedback or your input on different ones. For example what you enjoy playing the most. This thread is just for people's opinons not build stealing, Thank you

Slade431
12-06-2011, 10:13 PM
If I was stealing your build(s) i'd be asking questions like what do you put your points in as a level 50 bear etc. Also i would ask something like can you tell your skill builds, but im not

ckjuicyj82
12-06-2011, 10:30 PM
2/3 str, 1/3 dex works pretty good for my bear tank. I solod trash heap at 54 in some fury fighter pieces. It took a Lil time but worked.

noobmigo
12-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I prefer the snails's intelligence/stealth setup, makes mob clearing in Volcano Mountain so much better.

What's even better, my snail doesn't dry up in the heat, like your bears, elves, and avians.

Swimmingstar
12-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Human DexStrInt Totally owns.

Flippys
12-07-2011, 06:59 PM
What's your favorite class? Bird? Bear? Enchantress?

Well, I honestly do not know, let me compare my toons:

What build do you find the strongest and or the funniest to play?
66 Tank/CC Bear
This toon is not explosive by any means. You have to create other challenges for yourself. For instance I do love tanking Vlod on the third floor
65 Full INT Elf
Nuking is fun
65 Full DEX Bird
Blasting stuff is just as fun
62 Pally Elf
Not as powerful as the above two, but armor is nice
35 Full INT Elf
Works good enough for Bayou Boss Brawl
20 Full DEX Bird
As mentioned above, killing fast is fun
10 Dex Bear
This is a beast with the orcish bow
10 Full DEX Bird
Mule now, but still powerful when called upon

So, I apparently love to hit hard from a distance. Between the Bird or Elf, it's a toss up. Birds hit harder in my opinion. But Elves have more versatility and survivability in my opinion. So, it really just depends on what kind of destructive mood I happen to be in.

ThePvpTwink
12-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Mages are fun to play. :)