PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH KAHLUA Member Of Sparkling Pwnies READ THIS AND ANSWER

Deshx
12-06-2011, 05:10 PM
They're poaching members at an alarming rate; don't get too comfortable.

I kept my calm long time for u but its enough. Could u just STOP messing around just for writing comment. Who are u ? what s deal with u ? What s this sentence mean under my THANK YOU TO MY FAMILY topic ? I even dont know who u are and to be honest I DONT WANT TO KNOW U, so STOP writing under my threads thats fair enough, ur rudeness and arrogant talks.

IDK what to tell u ? Ived played this game over 3 MONTHS EVERY SINGLE DAY MINUMUM 10 HOURS. I NEVER SEEN U at least with this name. So whats ur deal messing with ppl and blaming them under my topic ? Do u have a problem with IU or Venge ? go make a thread and post under that !!
WHAT is this ? what u up to blowing every guild but yours ! U think ur guild %100 pure ? Ask your gm whos poaching AND how ! YEs i said that i never talk these things in public but finally u crossed over the line !

yall did it right in front of me last night -.- The kid even pmed me saying he left cause his 'friends' wanted him to join their guild.

NOW u r saying INFINITE UNION poached ur member like this! SO NOW ANSWER ME WITH THIS POINT
ASK ``ARTSTAR`` HOW THEY `LAST MINUTE` CHANGED THEIR MIND AND JOINED YOUR GUILD? WHAT WAS THE REASON ? IF U GUYS REALLY `HONEST` PPL EXPLAIN WHAT AND HOW IT HAPPENED !

EXPLAIN WHATS YOUR MEMBER DOING IN MY GUILD WITH HIS/HER ALT ! OH LET ME ANSWER ` she didnt know its not cool ?` If this is the answer i have no words to say ....

PS: Ebalere ( GM OF INFINITE UNION ) is one of greatest person i ever met in SL and Whoever knows him i can bet at least 90% ppl thinks the same. SO i give u a tip, IF u doing this for messing around JUST for messing around OR idk maybe be more popular whatever the reason is . At least CHOOSE ppl carefully ,pick someone like U not `Better` than U !

FluffNStuff
12-06-2011, 05:14 PM
http://i16.tinypic.com/543v9j9.gif

Hate having to use this, but love getting to use it.

Cytokinesis
12-06-2011, 05:15 PM
In before lock.

Cascade
12-06-2011, 05:16 PM
I think you need to chill. You are an excellent exaggerater. If you really have beeb playing 10 hours a day for the past 3 months...That's just sad.

FluffNStuff
12-06-2011, 05:20 PM
I think you need to chill. You are an excellent exaggerater. If you really have beeb playing 10 hours a day for the past 3 months...That's just sad.

Actually the post says every day for 3 months for a minimum of 10 hours. He would just need to play a total of 6.45 minutes each day for this to be accurate. That sounds about the amount of time to use the free elixir, so I buy it.

ProSophist
12-06-2011, 05:21 PM

Hate having to use this, but love getting to use it.

I offer 300k for those Xrays.

Aculeas
12-06-2011, 05:22 PM

^^im stealing that^^

:banana:

Hankomachos
Ibtl. :rolleyes:

And for future reference - providing you don't get forum banned - please don't call out people on the forums and make hate threads. :)

ninjaduck
In beforez lockz.

D:

Rolocoaster
cascade i appreciate your friendship and i consider you a friend but please dont come accusing Someone without knowing the Whole story :) , Take care

Killerade
in before lock, please leave the illuminati guild( Artstar, Liathea, Nas and others) out of this. Im not saying our guild (Sparkling Pwnies) is 100% innocent but there's no need calling out names. If u have a problem with Kahlua settle it in private messages. Plus im pretty sure we're cool with Vengance.

Sorcererssoul
12-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Isn't that a little rude to say?
I think he decides what he does with his time, not you.
Why would you care how other people spend their time?

FluffNStuff
12-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Isn't that a little rude to say?
I think he decides what he does with his time, not you.
Why would you care how other people spend their time?
I am currently using my time to fill up this thread with nonsense. That is what I do with thread that are offensive enough to be deleted and not just locked. So, lets have fun. Can anyone post a picture of a turtle arguing with a walrus?

Aculeas
12-06-2011, 05:26 PM
in before lock, please leave the illuminati guild( Artstar, Liathea, Nas and others) out of this. Im not saying our guild (Sparkling Pwnies) is 100% innocent but there's no need calling out names. If u have a problem with Kahlua settle it in private messages. Plus im pretty sure we're cool with Vengance.

Yep i was just hanging out with ardon

Samhayne
12-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Send a Private Message next time. No need to involve everyone.

Also, if you see a post that you feel is not in the spirit of the Forum Rules, use the "Report Post" button to bring it to the attention of the moderation team.

Thread closed.