PDA

View Full Version : 1.1.1 Content Update (74752)

asommers
12-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Temporarily disabled Heyzap
Corrected Activate XP for lower level dungeons Platinum cost (it is now 5 Platinum)
Introductory price for Access All Game Instances elixir has ended. Platinum cost for this elixir has been changed to its normal price of 5 Platinum.
Fixed Veera so that she is no longer offering the Enable XP Gain elixir at its introductory price.

CrimsonTider
12-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Wrong section?

I like the fact both elixirs are now equal, however, they are still way overpriced.

Fac3bon3s
12-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Update received. HeyZap still there.

Iphone 4 , iOS 5.0.1

kateku
12-07-2011, 05:52 AM
I cant seems to update this on my iphone.

Hullukko
12-07-2011, 06:50 AM
I can't either on my galaxy tab android, noon utc.

I just talked to Kanozaki in the chat and he was able to connect (and evidently he had downloaded the patch paks earlier).
I reinstalled but no help.

It seems to connect and auth, but the just a soon as the patch pak downloading screen is shown, it immediately jumps to "connection failed". It's been this way since I first tried here today (about 8am UTC up to now, some 30 mins past noon UTC).

flashbackflip
12-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi guys!

I have the same problem of dwnldng and updating with patch with 'server connection' error..

The interesting part is that it fails as on my iPad-1, so on my HTC Sensation XE..

Tried to delete/reinstall - same same

Hope you fix it soon as my Squid Buddy gets lonely and might eat the cyber-turkey ))

May the Force b with ya

octavos
12-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Wrong section?

I like the fact both elixirs are now equal, however, they are still way overpriced.

for what they do, and how much time they give you. yes, they are over priced.
but if all else, i like the idea behind the elixers. for 5 plat id rather go level in a normally that fits my level (or buy a vanity that will be more of a permeant prize :p).

flashbackflip
12-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Something you did or didn't fixed something that was or wasn't broken!

The Force is strong with you

Update installed on both devices. Thank you.

Garvhoz
12-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Boo hoo *crying* cant update waaaa haaaa

Wilfison
12-07-2011, 07:48 PM
couldnt update. once i press the update button on the main screen. it will bring me to android market. the options in android market are to 'open' and to 'uninstall'. please help.

samsung galaxy tab

Thanks