PDA

View Full Version : Even worth it?.................

Bunnyshoota
12-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Alright, finally got my mage to level 65 after hardcore grinding and nothing else. Now, I have 100k exp left till 66, but I only can use 1.5 and daily elixirs. I average 5 hours for the whole week, if I'm lucky. If I only do runs upon runs, is it worth aiming for 66? If I make it, it will be my first elite cap, and I really want the armor, but I don't want to waste my time for something that I can't get. So is it worth it?

Onaraasider
12-06-2011, 07:50 PM
you can use 1.5s and dailys,in about a month u will be lvl 66

Bunnyshoota
12-06-2011, 07:53 PM
you can use 1.5s and dailys,in about a month u will be lvl 66
Yeah, but here's my dilemna:

I can only use up to 2 daily's, because I can only get on on weekends.
Financially, I almost cannot afford to buy 1.5s.
Total, I will only play 12-19 hours per month.
Next cap is projected to launch in 1-2 months.
Whirlzap, who's going hardcore, only got around 50k xp in around 15 hours, which is about a month's worth of time for me, and he had a good group.

Dudjdj
12-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Id say no dont try to go for the 100k just becuase of the hours you play and sts releasing a new 1-2 months

Aikiebo
12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
It's ultimately up to you.

I thought that I read that level caps were gonna be raising every 3 months. Didn't this last one come out in mid November? If so, 3 months would put the new one out in mid February. That's 2 months from now. In fact, it's kinda 2 months and 1 week from now.

I may be wrong about this whole 3 month thing, maybe someone else more in the know can say.

You said you were real interested in the armour. That is reason enough, imo.

I think you should go for it. Given the data you gave in two of your posts. Except for one possible thing.

Let's say you started, but when the new cap came out you were short a bit and couldn't get the armour. Let's say you had 80k so 20k short. Would you be upset about that 80k being scaled back to 8k? To me, that seems like the main question.

I think you can make it. But, would you be upset if you didn't quite and had a lot of xp scaled back?

Good luck to you no matter what you decide.

kiitz
12-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Actually, the better question is -- do you have something better to do with your time? If you aren't going for the cap, what will you be doing?

Overall, I'd say this cap is pretty worth going for because its the chest piece and will be visible for a longtime -- not to mention it looks pretty sweet!

Ghastly
12-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Forest gump did it.....

Bunnyshoota
12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Lol yeah I would be so freaking upset if I even only got 50k.
Well, I'm gonna casually go for it!

Kaarataka
12-06-2011, 09:25 PM
If you ever plan on doing pvp/ctf, I would highly recommend it. The bonus for just two lvl cap vanities is significant.