PDA

View Full Version : jetpack event thursday?

Ihavenokills
12-06-2011, 08:33 PM
so is this another event to inject MORE of the colored jetpacks into the game?

Shaocalur
12-06-2011, 08:49 PM
...... No, that event passed?

Ihavenokills
12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
according to sam (the dev) that logged into the game today, he mentioned a jetpack event on thursday. if this brings more green, red, yellow jetpacks into the game my stash is junk and im broke cause ive been hoarding jetpacks for a bit. i NEED to know what he ment by that or i can't at least get a little money back.

Garvhoz
12-06-2011, 09:10 PM
I think the jet pack event was a one time thing but if I missed the memo, oh well I didnt get it

Zeus
12-06-2011, 09:18 PM
according to sam (the dev) that logged into the game today, he mentioned a jetpack event on thursday. if this brings more green, red, yellow jetpacks into the game my stash is junk and im broke cause ive been hoarding jetpacks for a bit. i NEED to know what he ment by that or i can't at least get a little money back.

The developers give out packs anyway when they log on, according to reliable sources. I wouldn't invest in those, if I were you. It's why I never did. They are good for quick merchanting, but never long term.

Ihavenokills
12-06-2011, 09:43 PM
The developers give out packs anyway when they log on, according to reliable sources. I wouldn't invest in those, if I were you. It's why I never did. They are good for quick merchanting, but never long term.

grrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt............ ... not liking the "hidden events"

Princesssa7508
12-07-2011, 09:23 AM
I sold a couple Jet Packs last night and in less then two minutes I made 5k.... And still have two left for me, lol souvenirs....

Kahlua
12-07-2011, 09:41 AM
hmmm now where is that post I made about how jetpacks aren't gonna be worth squat in the long run...

javier995
12-07-2011, 09:57 AM
hmmm now where is that post I made about how jetpacks aren't gonna be worth squat in the long run...

Somewhere in the threads about 3 months old.

Kahlua
12-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Somewhere in the threads about 3 months old.to the Delorean!!

FluffNStuff
12-07-2011, 11:22 AM

Those are not trade able, but yes, it does lower the value of the ones that are.

LelouchX
12-07-2011, 11:32 AM
i sold all mine for about 3-4k each when the market looked good. i doubt they will ever get that high on CS. good for a quick buck when needed tho

and personally, i think they look hideous, lol

Ihavenokills
12-07-2011, 01:51 PM
My Guild leader has 120+ of these things lol i dont have NEARLY that much but im kinda glad i dont..

Kahlua
12-07-2011, 02:40 PM
and personally, i think they look hideous, lol

^^ This

Black ones are too low on the back, silver ones are alright but don't match much...good for twinks I guess, I personally wear the red one on my pvp twinks.

Slant
12-07-2011, 02:51 PM
yeah use the jetpacks on twinks the prices hve been inching up though maybe they worth something in like three years lol

flashbackflip
12-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Somewhere in the threads about 3 months old.

Yeah, dudes, we were discussing that topic.

And i still wait for full-scale Chrome players invasion to cheer them with my stack of multicolored jet-joy-packs.. Lol

If that never happens i will gift them to my grandchildren;))