PDA

View Full Version : Regarding ign

ssbake
04-30-2019, 02:46 AM
I believe a ign purge is long due , there are many hoarders who got banned with multiple good igns, it has become a nuisance while creating a character and never getting a good ign

Anyways , its just my opinion , feel free to share your own thoughts

Edit-This thread is not about monetizing igns , or about purging unbanned people's ign

zeptifyx
04-30-2019, 02:50 AM
Totally agree! +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
04-30-2019, 02:53 AM
I believe a ign purge is long due , there are many hoarders who got banned with multiple good igns, it has become a nuisance while creating a character and never getting a good ign

Anyways , its just my opinion , feel free to share your own thoughts

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Yea agree. Justg said he was gonna look into this but he gon now >[

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dunno
04-30-2019, 06:25 AM
Dumb suggestion instant -1. Its just a name, you need a cool name to be amongst the "cool kids"?

radagan
04-30-2019, 06:28 AM
Havent played in a while now but I still remembers the idiots with cool names, none of them og. They purged once no need to do it again

Flamesofanger
04-30-2019, 06:32 AM

No thanks. It's really not that hard to be creative.

Also, i remember the time the dev's released all banned/hoarded name's out to the public

And that very mistake is what caused a next wave of scammers to appear.

Avaree
04-30-2019, 05:05 PM
Why not release in-active names for plat purchase?

Allow names to be bought with a certain amount of plat.
When purchased, the buyer's name auto changes, the rename fee could be included with the purchase fee.
If player decides to delete the character, the name gets recycled to be obtained again, thru plat purchase.
If a player gets the ban-hammer, the name(s) gets recycled back to the list of plat purchase names, after a complete investigation into that account is finalized.

I know some players like to swap names often. The following could be implemented:

Allow players to swap names with their account alts, like we can when we select titles. There would be no platinum renaming fee, use consumables for this change.
If player deletes a character to free up the name, the name would get recycled to be added to the list of plat names for purchase.

This may help some with name hoards. Maybe not entirely, but names have been hoarded in the past for resell, a method similar to the above could help prevent this.

(Nothing is fool proof though.)

Flamesofanger
04-30-2019, 05:15 PM
Why not release in active names for plat purchase?

Allow names to be bought with a certain amount of plat.
When purchased, the buyer's name auto changes, the rename fee could be included with the purchase fee.
If player decides to delete the character, the name gets recycled to be obtained again, thru plat purchase.
If a player gets the ban-hammer, the name(s) gets recycled back to the list of plat purchase names, after a complete investigation into that account is finalized.

I know some players like to swap names often. The following could be implemented:

Allow players to swap names with their account alts, like we can when we select titles. There would be no platinum renaming fee, use consumables for this change.
If player deletes a character to free up the name, the name would get recycled to be added to the list of plat names for purchase.

This may help some with name hoards. Maybe not entirely, but names have been in the past for resell, a method similar to the above could help prevent this.

(Nothing is fool proof though.)

I've never seen any game monetize name's that the player should be creative enough to make....This just doesn't feel right.

And isn't selling name's against the ToS? Doesn't that just contradict itself? Correct me if i'm missing something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright,

Imagine you're a new player in this game, and you've got a total of 5,000 Platinum coins, then you decide you want to check the store out.

And you notice there is literally a section that sells Names (That the player is supposed to come up with) for monetization. How will you react?

PS: This literally feel's the same. Illegal seller's locking name's behind for something in return. Or official store locking name's behind for something in return..??

I just don't get it....Enlighten me please.

Encryptions
04-30-2019, 05:23 PM
If they add a system to buy and sell igns it would be bending their rules. Also think about a scammer who gets banned and that name goes into the buy list. People would be shouting that guy is a scammer when really he isn't, many would report him over something he didn't do.

Igns are nothing special, its just a way to know who is who. Doesn't matter if the name is good or not, only thing that matters is who the person is behind the ign.

Flamesofanger
04-30-2019, 05:26 PM
If they add a system to buy and sell igns it would be bending their rules. Also think about a scammer who gets banned and that name goes into the buy list. People would be shouting that guy is a scammer when really he isn't, many would report him over something he didn't do.

Igns are nothing special, its just a way to know who is who. Doesn't matter if the name is good or not, only thing that matters is who the person is behind the ign.

I agree with you Encryptions, you are speaking the truth.

This is so accurate...Imagine the drama that will happen, if unsuspecting new players purchase name's that have a bad ring to them???

A big mess! A catastrophe.

Flamesofanger
04-30-2019, 05:40 PM
The developer's should focus on choosing other unique routes for monetization methods.

How about the next expansion they can introduce unique products for monetization, such as "Crafting" or "Ranks"

1. Like for example every time you level up a certain cap, and do a certain amount of quests,

your rank goes up and you gain a random (Account Bound) reward locked behind a timer, to prevent abuse.

2. Or maybe you buy special crafting materials to craft unique pet's or key's to premium room's, while regular players get regular rooms, with chance to enter a premium room???

3. Why not a daily rewards road map?? if you Log-In for 31 consecutive day's you get the "Ultimate" reward? (That is Account Bound)

The rest of the 30 days are regular rewards like for example:

.Common Locked (Day1-Day7): Account bound, exclusive item's, that can be liquidated for a unique currency for each characters.

.Rare Locked(Day8-Day15): Account bound, exclusive crafting materials for unique items & premium items like Elite awakening gems.

.Epic Locked (Day31): Account bound, exclusive currency/XP chests with random XP amount dropping/Special mythic-arcane pet that can only be obtained from these exclusive chests)

There are so many way's to innovate the market.

Avaree
04-30-2019, 06:33 PM
I've never seen any game monetize name's that the player should be creative enough to make....This just doesn't feel right.

And isn't selling name's against the ToS? Doesn't that just contradict itself? Correct me if i'm missing something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright,

Imagine you're a new player in this game, and you've got a total of 5,000 Platinum coins, then you decide you want to check the store out.

And you notice there is literally a section that sells Names (That the player is supposed to come up with) for monetization. How will you react?

PS: This literally feel's the same. Illegal seller's locking name's behind for something in return. Or official store locking name's behind for something in return..??

I just don't get it....

It appears players are flustered, name options are limited to double letters, Or X in front x3 and behind. STS could implement this to allow new players one time to choose their name at start up with no fee with a prompt box to search a list of available names.

Yes selling/buying names is against the TOS, because those selling names are usually receiving RL money and or gold for the names, which is property of STS, so basically it's sorta like stealing from STS. Same when players sell gold or for real life money. STS already monetizes names with the 30 plat fee to rename your character. So no, it's not contradicting, bc the name is property of STS, just like the account you play on.

Face it, players want what their idea of a cool name is to be their IGN. If I was a new player, I would want an original name.

I agree with you Encryptions on most of your points.

This just prevents less hoarding. As far as black market account selling with super cool name, how many will want to start over on a fresh character, just to have a cool name? If the account gets deleted the name gets recycle.

As far a player selecting a name that was rotten before, as you said above only thing that matters is who the person is behind the ign . The person makes the name, the name don't make a person.

FYI I am happy with my name. XD

Avaree
04-30-2019, 06:36 PM

Alright,

I just don't get it....

It appears players are flustered, name options are limited to double letters, Or X in front x3 and behind. STS could implement this to allow new players to choose their name at start up with no fee with a prompt box to search a list of available names.

Yes selling/buying names is against the TOS, because those selling names are usually receiving RL money and or gold for the names, which is property of STS, so basically it's sorta like stealing from STS. Same when players sell gold or for real life money. STS already monetizes names with the 30 plat fee to rename your character.

Face it, players want what their idea of a cool name is to be their IGN. If I was a new player, and wanted an original name, I would be happy to pay for it through the game knowing I will obtain that name I purchased.

If they add a system to buy and sell igns it would be bending their rules....

I agree with you Encryptions on most of your points. This just allows less hoarding. As far as black market account selling with super cool name, how many will want to start over on a fresh character, just to have a cool name? If the account gets deleted the name gets recycle.

As far a player selecting a name that was rotten before, as you said above only thing that matters is who the person is behind the ign . The person makes the name, the name don't make a person.

FYI I am happy with my name. XD

Fyrce
04-30-2019, 06:47 PM
I just made about 6 toons earlier this month, all short variations on names I already have, all pronounceable and nothing strange. I even found names I did not take. Still plenty of names out there. Just need a couple brain cells.

That said, and thought, we could also have:

STS selling the OTHER names of banned accounts could be acceptable.

No one should take names of the banned just because we do not need more complaints on forums, "Blah blah blah bullying me, calling me scammer, wahh wahh wahh!! boohoo so sad!! wahh wahh wahh!!"

However, if those accounts hold other good IGNs that were not specifically known as scamming IGNs, then I do not see why those IGNs could not be used. Specifically, I would think IGNs of low level characters in those accounts, characters that did not have many hours of play or no hours of play. If there are significant numbers of these, then I could see where this might be worth the effort.

Compensation for the work STS puts in to accommodate this also seems reasonable.

P.S. Try not to auction off IGNs of active accounts and characters. That was so annoying!

Allset
04-30-2019, 06:51 PM
I think a purge of player's names that have been inactive for over 2 years is a good idea & should be cleaned out. I don't really have a horse in this race. But if you clear the names set a few dates and just pin it up on announcements and release a few at a time. Regardless I think there should at the very least numbers added to names.

Encryptions
04-30-2019, 06:53 PM
If you guys need help finding igns I made a section on my help thread below my picture thing. Thousands of names still exist, just search around.

Fyrce
04-30-2019, 06:54 PM
And no xxx's and zzz's needed, unless it is desired.

Avaree
04-30-2019, 07:00 PM
I think names like "justsendit" or "thatwilldo" is just as remarkable as any three letter word or a famous name like Cinco xD

Allset
04-30-2019, 07:04 PM
If you guys need help finding igns I made a section on my help thread below my picture thing. Thousands of names still exist, just search around.That's out dated and not what the subject of this thread is about. The OP was asking to clear out original names that are no longer in use.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Pxoo
05-01-2019, 01:09 AM
why not add numbers and spaces for ign's instead?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Fyrce
05-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Absolutely no need, as Nottness, Nottia, Lumpious, Cavae, Lumpling and Nottling can attest.

Wait, there's a number in there!

Nvm. All original, as always. Did take 15 minutes of thought though.

Nvm. Probably was 3-5min.

Azerothraven
05-01-2019, 02:46 AM
All these ideas are just repeating themselves. All of these have been discussed already.

Flamesofanger
05-01-2019, 04:37 AM
I think a purge of player's names that have been inactive for over 2 years is a good idea & should be cleaned out. I don't really have a horse in this race. But if you clear the names set a few dates and just pin it up on announcements and release a few at a time. Regardless I think there should at the very least numbers added to names.

Wait what? Seriously...? :/

What if player's are very busy with their lives or just don't want to play the game for like, let's say 3 Years.

And then they decide to come back to the game, and find out their name's had been cleaned out from them, for "Monetization"...there will be huge backlash and extreme outrage.

Why even monetize name's? just leave them as they are and ban the filthy cheaters who are selling IGN's for gold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine you haven't played this game for 2 years because you've been very busy with your life or you just don't want to play the game for the time being.

And when you return, all your names you've had just disappeared, and you end up being stuck with randomly generated names? how will you feel?

Please be honest, because this idea of punishing people for being in-active as they wish, is utter crazyness. And it might ruin the experience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just name's they mean nothing. Are specific name's on a video game the thing that will give you a confidence boost? Ego boost?

If so, i've got very bad new's for you.

If you guy's are trying to encourage Monetization for Name's! That the player's should have freedom choosing. Then you are trying to ruin this game and make it undesirable.

It will be the beginning of the end. You guy's are trying to encourage, us being milked for mere name's.

Imagine the amount of players leaving because of this. Imagine the insane backlash. Becareful what you wish for, it will bite back one day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: You say a "Good idea"? This is a really really bad idea, this will ruin the game for sure. There are consequences for these types of practices. @Allset

EDIT: With all respect, I'm sorry, if this sounds very harsh. But this is the truth. Please try to understand.

Flamesofanger
05-01-2019, 05:54 AM
Arcane Legend's should have something just like this:

And this type of reward system will be a win-win for everyone.

Avaree
05-01-2019, 06:10 AM
Wait what?? Seriously?

What if player's are very busy with their lives or just don't want to play the game for like, let's say 3 Years.

Why even monetize name's??? just leave them as they are and ban the filthy cheaters who are selling IGN's for gold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine you haven't played this game for 2 years because you've been very busy with your life or you just don't want to play the game for the time being.

And when you return, all your names you've had just disappeared, and you end up being stuck with randomly generated names? how will you feel?

Please be honest, because this idea of punishing people for being inactive as they wish, is utter crazyness. And it might ruin the whole game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guy's are trying to encourage Monetization for Name's! That the player's should have freedom choosing. Then you are trying to ruin this game and make it undesirable.

It will be the beginning of the end. You guy's are trying to encourage, us being milked for mere name's.

Imagine the amount of players leaving because of this. Imagine the insane backlash. Becareful what you wish for, it will bite back one day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol it already happened. STS released in-active players names about 3 years ago. IDR any player(s) raging or players leaving in droves bc of this. Things in this thread were a mere suggestions.

A suggestion or idea of name purchase could generate some revenue for future development of STS games. Yes all need to keep in mind the integrity of the game enviroment, but without players buying plat, the development of new content may be limited.

Flamesofanger
05-01-2019, 06:46 AM
Lol it already happened. STS released in-active players names about 3 years ago. IDR any player(s) raging or players leaving in droves bc of this. Things in this thread were a mere suggestions.

A suggestion or idea of name purchase could generate some revenue for future development of STS games. Yes all need to keep in mind the integrity of the game enviroment, but without players buying plat, the development of new content may be limited.

How about let the dev's come up with ways, to make the stores more attractive.

The dev's are pretty smart and creative, i believe they can indeed implement something neat & original.

Instead of resorting to milking us for.....Name's...literally just name's that you can easily come up with.

I won't argue anymore, there is no point. Becareful What you wish for. It will not end well..... :/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: You don't know who "Raged & quit" because of that release of in-active names 3 years ago?

So many quit the game, so many complained that their name's had been stolen & put up for sale by illegal sellers.

Not to be rude or anything, but. Avaree, you might as well never be in-active, or your name will be put up for sale one day, By this monetization system you are encouraging.

Flamesofanger
05-01-2019, 07:05 AM
Btw. Maybe you guy's didn't think about this one:

What if IGN sellers just Log-In to their toons with hoarded name's each month, to make them "Active" and

save them from that "In-activity cleaning" punishment?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cannot get rid of the IGN sellers. No matter how hard you try. The only way to do that, is to perma ban each IGN seller you can expose.

This type of punishment you are encouraging, will just drag all the innocent player's into this mess.

ssbake
05-01-2019, 07:42 AM
Idk how this thread got here, completely off point , I was just suggesting that alot of players hoarded igns which have never been used , i personally knew few who had 50+ and even few with 100+

Other solution would be ,(Much better than purge)
Is to limit character limit per account , would help with economy and hoarding , no one should be able to hoard unlimited items just because they can purchase multiple slots

ssbake
05-01-2019, 08:12 AM
Arcane Legend's should have something just like this:

And this type of reward system will be a win-win for everyone.

177195Been playing too much aq3d eh?

Though i do agree , sts doesn't reward active players one bit , klass and shabot give utterly useless rewards , maybe thats why people are leaving the game , the sense of getting rich by only farming and merching , there's no rewarding aspect for playing , not to mention drops from maps are garbage too

Flamesofanger
05-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Been playing too much aq3d eh?

Though i do agree , sts doesn't reward active players one bit , klass and shabot give utterly useless rewards , maybe thats why people are leaving the game , the sense of getting rich by only farming and merching , there's no rewarding aspect for playing , not to mention drops from maps are garbage too

I agree with you. Wouldn't it be nice, logging online, and the game greets you with handsome rewards for coming back?

That's a very warm welcome. A very generous one. AL Need's that also. Klaas & Shazbot feel bland and soulless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, yes i do occasionally play AQ3D on steam. I'm level 18 currently, and i'm on Day10 of the daily chests reward road map.

That picture i've posted is from google images.

MiruZetu
05-01-2019, 10:50 AM
Didn't read all comments but still -1 not good idea to bring back old igns

Allset
05-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Wait what? Seriously...? :/

And then they decide to come back to the game, and find out their name's had been cleaned out from them, for "Monetization"...there will be huge backlash and extreme outrage.

Why even monetize name's? just leave them as they are and ban the filthy cheaters who are selling IGN's for gold.

Please be honest, because this idea of punishing people for being in-active as they wish, is utter crazyness. And it might ruin the experience.

These are just name's they mean nothing. Are specific name's on a video game the thing that will give you a confidence boost? Ego boost?

If so, i've got very bad new's for you.

PS: You say a "Good idea"? This is a horrible and shameless idea! Seriously! There are consequences for these types of practices. @Allset

EDIT: With all respect, I'm sorry, if this sounds very harsh. But this is the truth. Please try to understand.I have been in MMOs where I had great names and lost them because of name purges. I hate the fact that I lost them. But since I was inactive for so long I understand. It definitely keeps you on your feet. STS could email anyone that has been inactive for over 2 years and tell them if they do not login they will lose their account names and put a * on the name they do have to open the names up for everyone that is playing now.

Flamesofanger
05-01-2019, 12:15 PM
I have been in MMOs where I had great names and lost them because of name purges. I hate the fact that I lost them. But since I was inactive for so long I understand. It definitely keeps you on your feet. STS could email anyone that has been inactive for over 2 years and tell them if they do not login they will lose their account names and put a * on the name they do have to open the names up for everyone that is playing now.

No wonder you're playing Arcane Legend's and even joined the forums, because that MMORPG's ridiculous practice made you quit & join AL.

See what i'm trying to say? Now, please do not make AL suffer the same fate, leave it as it is.

Fiasaria
05-01-2019, 12:34 PM
i had the ign emperor in tera for ps4 and only was inactive for 4 months and lost my name, the only names that should be deletable is from banned people

Avaree
05-01-2019, 12:48 PM

This means all players including you, should not suggest things? This game is built around players suggestions.

Avaree, you might as well never be in-active, or your name will be put up for sale one day, By this monetization system you are encouraging.

When I pressed the login in tab, I am agreeing to the TOS, that my character is property of STS. When I become in-active (if ever), and sts releases my IGNs, they do. I accept that outcome

...Btw. Maybe you guy's didn't think about this one:

What if IGN sellers just Log-In to their toons with hoarded name's each month, to make them "Active" and

save them from that "In-activity cleaning" punishment?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STS could look at other variables to determine if an account only reaches the log in menu.

....You cannot get rid of the IGN sellers. No matter how hard you try. The only way to do that, is to perma ban each IGN seller you can expose.

This type of punishment you are encouraging, will just drag all the innocent player's into this mess.

Suggestions are written ideas, not an encouragement. If plat is not an attractive option to purchase names, make collectible name tokens, used to purchase names avaible. Having a type of fee to obtain these names will detour hoarders. The suggestion I mentioned will greatly slow down illegal name sales, bc any account deleted to free up a name will be immediately reserved in the availble name list. Not many players will want to illegally buy an account with a "cool name", that they can't transfer it to their main account, when they can select from the list of available names,with no worries of scams, or ban-hammer

The idea behind my suggestion was a way most players could have an equal oppertunity to get a name that makes the feel good about the character they play. And yes, the player makes the name, for better or worse.

Anehazaz
05-01-2019, 01:59 PM
I can’t believe that we (players) are suggesting that sts sell names for plat

Flamesofanger
05-01-2019, 02:27 PM
I can’t believe that we (players) are suggesting that sts sell names for plat

I know right? It's insanity. It makes me speechless how this is even possible....

Remiem
05-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Hey guys. Thanks for all of the suggestions here. Anecdotally, we have players who return to the game all the time that have been inactive for years at a time. It's pretty common in any MMO I believe. (Can't tell you how many times I went back to WoW. ;)) It would not be right or fair to reclaim their names, no matter how much our active players want them. Banned accounts are different, yes, but even with those it can cause confusion and drama for the names to re-enter the game. I know you all are a creative bunch. Even though it would be cool to have some of those more sought-after names, I know you all can come up with some that are even better--and available.

I will certainly pass along your feedback and suggestions to the team, but at this time there are no plans to release any names that are taken by any account, active or not.

Pxoo
05-01-2019, 03:10 PM
Hey guys. Thanks for all of the suggestions here. Anecdotally, we have players who return to the game all the time that have been inactive for years at a time. It's pretty common in any MMO I believe. (Can't tell you how many times I went back to WoW. ;)) It would not be right or fair to reclaim their names, no matter how much our active players want them. Banned accounts are different, yes, but even with those it can cause confusion and drama for the names to re-enter the game. I know you all are a creative bunch. Even though it would be cool to have some of those more sought-after names, I know you all can come up with some that are even better--and available.

I will certainly pass along your feedback and suggestions to the team, but at this time there are no plans to release any names that are taken by any account, active or not.any plans on adding numbers/spaces/capital letters to names?

Remiem
05-01-2019, 03:18 PM
any plans on adding numbers/spaces/capital letters to names?

Not at this time. There are a few practical reasons for this on our end. But it's been noted for the team that this is something people want. :)

Snowdager
05-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Observe JustG’s comments on this matter:

StS selling hoarded/banned names would be good for multiple reasons, 1. It increases their income, which will increase the amount of new/better things added to Arcane Legends (because they will have more income), 2. This will get rid of illegal name sellers that scam people half the time. 3. This also will give users a chance to get names that they’ve always wanted, but couldn’t get due to a hoarder being greedy. 4. Some people have said if you bought a scammers name people could call you a scammer, well idk about you but 99% of the scammers I’ve met don’t have pro names, Generally pro named players that where banned was due to botting, buying gold/names, not scamming, But if you in insist upon saying “ppl could accuse them of scamming if they bought a scammers name for platinum, they could do several things to prove they aren’t a scammer, 1. STS could have a system announcement when a player buys a name, 2. StS could make a listed log of bought names visible on the hud 3. or if sts decides to auction them off to the highest bidder, they could make the auction last for a week so everyone sees the name for sell. 4. StS could simply give a role titled “I bought my name”, to the players who buy the names for platinum.

Snowdager
05-01-2019, 04:31 PM

The dev's are pretty smart and creative, i believe they can indeed implement something neat & original.

Instead of resorting to milking us for.....Name's...literally just name's that you can easily come up with.

I won't argue anymore, there is no point. Becareful What you wish for. It will not end well. I promise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: You don't know who "Raged & quit" because of that release of in-active names 3 years ago? Maybe you weren't paying attention.

So many quit the game, so many complained that their name's had been stolen & put up for sale by illegal sellers. You don't remember that

incident?

Avaree, you might as well never be in-active, or your name will be put up for sale one day, By this monetization system you are encouraging.

Look, I mean no offense but your comments to everyone have been really toxic lately, just chill please. This thread is for suggestions, not for people to tell others how their ideas are so wrong. DonÂ’t judge others ideas, thatÂ’s the Developers job to decide to implement them or not. If you disagree with the overall thread (not every persons comment...), you should provide constructive criticism for the overall thread. Not negative replies to everyoneÂ’s comments.

ssbake
05-02-2019, 05:53 AM
Not at this time. There are a few practical reasons for this on our end. But it's been noted for the team that this is something people want. :)So, how about a revamp on daily rewards? It would certainly encourage people to play on a daily basis

LugiaBeatU
05-02-2019, 08:07 AM
Why not just add symbols to the ign

Flamesofanger
05-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Look, I mean no offense but your comments to everyone have been really toxic lately, just chill please. This thread is for suggestions, not for people to tell others how their ideas are so wrong. DonÂ’t judge others ideas, thatÂ’s the Developers job to decide to implement them or not. If you disagree with the overall thread (not every persons comment...), you should provide constructive criticism for the overall thread. Not negative replies to everyoneÂ’s comments.

Okay, i'm sorry if was being too salty. You won the argument, i give up. I will not argue anymore. Take care amigo.

Marosok
05-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Not at this time. There are a few practical reasons for this on our end. But it's been noted for the team that this is something people want. :)

I was hoping in Darth "space" my nick in near future. :)