View Full Version : Tintin: The movie.

Cascade
12-06-2011, 10:52 PM
So I heard that Tintin is coming out as a movie which I thought was great. I have been reading tintin long before the idea of movie came into play...I have almost every single book (No joke). I even have the ones that are not displayed on the back. The only one I am missing is Tintin and the Congo which is not sold openly for racism issues.

Have you ever heard of Tintin before the movie? Have any Tintin books?

Discuss.

Artentreri
12-07-2011, 11:31 AM
What's tintin?

StompArtist
12-07-2011, 11:34 AM
I had all of them as a kid. Tintin is awesome!

Olz
12-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Tintin my bro had one :) me myself I haven't read one yet :(

Cascade
12-07-2011, 01:19 PM
What's tintin?

Yeah, hardly anyone that I know of knows about Tintin. Which is why I am surprised they are making a movie. I have heard they are quite popular down in Europe though. I'm hoping to complete the full collection soon!

EDIT: There is a Tintin book called Tintin and the Alpha-art, it shows the last book Herge was working on before he died and it remains unfinished...I have that as well. :D

Artentreri
12-07-2011, 01:55 PM
But, what is it?

Fortress
12-07-2011, 04:22 PM
So I heard that Tintin is coming out as a movie which I thought was great. I have been reading tintin long before the idea of movie came into play...I have almost every single book (No joke). I even have the ones that are not displayed on the back. The only one I am missing is Tintin and the Congo which is not sold openly for racism issues.

Have you ever heard of Tintin before the movie? Have any Tintin books?

Discuss.

I haven't read any of the books and may know nothing about this "Tintin" character but yesterday, I was watching the commercial of the movie, and I think I'd taken a liking to it. Looks pretty awesome and adventurous.