PDA

View Full Version : The Egg Event (LB Perspective)

Fightbeast
05-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Firstly, again a nice work to the STS team for bringing out another great event. Also thank you for revisiting the Marvelous event for a second time this year(hopefully I get to play it this year).
On the topic I would just like to speak on the egg event and how the LB needs to be redesigned for next year if it returns as the same one. This one was mentioned last year too, but the points from eggs should be reduced if not removed. I ll post an ss of the pure runs I did this event to secure the position I got:

These runs dont include the days I missed due to personal work and also tie breaks. I have secured #1 positions as well as numerous other top positions in the past but I have never run as much as I did in this one. Still I didnt get a desirable position. While others sitting in the comfort of their tavern, not once visiting the event zone have secured all the top positions. Isnt that stupid?! Ofc I myself purchased a couple of blue eggs when I couldnt run for hours, but I can assure you all my points are hard earned.
For next year, i am not asking for the removal of points from the eggs altogether. Just that the event zone should be more worthwhile and rewarding for LB positions, not the cs. Reducing the points from eggs and increasing points from map contributes towards it. For those who argue that it allowed people to make gold selling the eggs, the eggs were awesome as it is. It didnt need points for that. And I say this looking back at the original Easter Events.