PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous event outrageous prices

Spooked
05-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Dont you reckon 3k tokens for ONE pull is a bit too much? We have to run several runs to get 7 tokens.. 7 TOKENS.
This will take you 500-1000 runs for one pull. That seems outrageous and not even fun anymore.

Marosok
05-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Use gold or platinum then. I do not want price of ebons drop by a lot with opening many free lockeds per day. 3k is a lot, but free locked is just a favor or gift if you want from STS.

Edit: We should get tokens for every boss killed tho.

Dex Putra
05-02-2019, 02:43 PM
she still put rare item in CHEST xd

Sent from my SM-J610G using Tapatalk

Dex Putra
05-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Use gold or platinum then. I do not want price of ebons drop by half or even more with opening many free lockeds per day, just because players see 3k as a lot. 3k is a lot, but free locked is just a favor or gift if you want from STS.aahh u ok EBON rate drop from crate
0000000000000000000,1% i believe
nothing change the price

Marosok
05-02-2019, 02:47 PM
aahh u ok EBON rate drop from crate
0000000000000000000,1% i believe
nothing change the price

I dont know. 3 of my friends already looted ebons, and there is one sword in cs for 24M in first hour of event. Drop rate might be better, i believe.

Zeridor
05-02-2019, 03:01 PM
I think drop rate is op I hear from so many ppl that they looted ebon even one guildmate looted 2 ebons from 40 plat chests

markonibg
05-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Ye... The price went off twice... RIP economy :) I can feel ppls whos spent 100m+ on theirs weps 2-3 weeks ago.

mhysaa
05-02-2019, 03:17 PM
Use gold or platinum then. I do not want price of ebons drop by a lot with opening many free lockeds per day. 3k is a lot, but free locked is just a favor or gift if you want from STS.

Edit: We should get tokens for every boss killed tho.They could just not put the ebon items in tokens crates. So simple.
Let's be honest. This event will be good only to platinum players.
And sure you are paying you get something better. But also they shouldn't make something insanely hard to all community get. Cuz low lvl, and not pro players will have more trouble to reach 3k. And even if they do, has a chance to drop a epic item. So let's give good stuffs to people who pay, but let's not give good stuffs to people that put effort?

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Marosok
05-02-2019, 03:27 PM
They could just not put the ebon items in tokens crates. So simple.
So let's give good stuffs to people to pay, but let's not give good stuffs to people that put effort?

I understand. Well, it looks like grinding tokens for F2P players consume a lot of time, something could be changed. Maybe STS look on it, because many players call for a change.

Spooked
05-02-2019, 03:38 PM
I understand. Well, it looks like grinding tokens for F2P players consume a lot of time, something could be changed. Maybe STS look on it, because many players call for a change.

Mainly the vanity were all after, maybe give us a chance to loot/farm an untradable set just to have the idea were not farming in vain

Cinco
05-02-2019, 03:57 PM
It makes sense to guarantee token drops in an Energy event but not for a free one.

Reducing the cost for the token chest though does sound like a good change though.

Flamesofanger
05-02-2019, 03:59 PM
It makes sense to guarantee token drops in an Energy event but not for a free one.

Reducing the cost for the token chest though does sound like a good change though.

Please, make this event energy based. At least we will get something :/

Cinco
05-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Please, make this event energy based. At least we will get something :/

That's not something I'm considering. I am thinking about making bound versions of the vanity items available though.

mhysaa
05-02-2019, 04:01 PM
That's not something I'm considering. I am thinking about making bound versions of the vanity items available though.Yes!!! Please!

Cinco
05-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Yes!!! Please!

No promises. I'd much prefer that the items circulate in the player economy as opposed to being token-bought. We shall see (after more than a few hours of the event have come to pass).

mhysaa
05-02-2019, 04:07 PM
No promises. I'd much prefer that the items circulate in the player economy as opposed to being token-bought. We shall see (after more than a few hours of the event have come to pass).Make the 3k tokens to get directly the vanity then. So even being hard to get, will worth to play. A chance to get, and ending dropping epic items it's too cruel to us :(

Spooked
05-02-2019, 04:10 PM
No promises. I'd much prefer that the items circulate in the player economy as opposed to being token-bought. We shall see (after more than a few hours of the event have come to pass).

How about we could buy a piece of the set for 3k tokens but its untradable? That way ebon price gets saved a bit, and alot of is can grind knowing it had a purpose, please, please make this happen

mhysaa
05-02-2019, 04:14 PM
How about we could buy a piece of the set for 3k tokens but its untradable? That way ebon price gets saved a bit, and alot of is can grind knowing it had a purpose, please, please make this happenOr that we could chose only one vanity. Like if get the bow can't get the the dagger anymore. So the economy will be safe too.

Alkif
05-02-2019, 06:05 PM
+1 for bound vanity, 99% of players will get nothing out of this event otherwise.

marsu4u
05-02-2019, 08:10 PM
No promises. I'd much prefer that the items circulate in the player economy as opposed to being token-bought. We shall see (after more than a few hours of the event have come to pass).Id suggest making the new vanities purchasable for tokens but they can also be traded

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

maximus11111
05-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Why are drop rates of tokens so terrible. 20+ random bosses later and still havent seen token drop. What a waste of time this event is

Eatmyshred
05-03-2019, 02:14 AM
That's not something I'm considering. I am thinking about making bound versions of the vanity items available though.We'd be forever grateful if you would implement bound vanities :)

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
05-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Ah, nice. The bound vanity weapons had been added to the marvelous vendor.

Thank you @Cinco for listening to the community. :love_heart: