PDA

View Full Version : 2019-05-02 Content Update (265050)

asommers
05-02-2019, 04:11 PM
+ Reduced token cost for the Marvelous Event chest sold by the vendor.

Eatmyshred
05-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Woot

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Antignom
05-02-2019, 07:32 PM
... cant Understand why no (bound) vanitys also at vendor .. from 3k to 1k Token dont change a lot... ppl Farm 2-3h or more for 1k.. and Most Times Epics Recipes and lixes. -1 for me in this....

Layier AL
05-02-2019, 07:54 PM
Please do bound vanity armor/helm/weaps. Collecting 1k tokens and open lock it not very worth it. Receiving epic items or elixirs is not worth alot.

Sent from my EVA-DL00 using Tapatalk

Xcwarrxc
05-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Worst event ever?? There is no guarantee that we can loot any of the vanity! Is this a joke? We can only buy Unlocked crate and it is only 1 pull and its price is too high nah. Even it is 1k token ppl cannot do it within one day. Last year event still better. You can buybalot of things using token. Also there is a chest that gives random vanity for your class. But what now? We r farming for tokens to buy Mini unlocked marvelous crate!? For what???? To get epic rarity @.@ please make changes of the event, alot of people also complain. They are all exctied but when they saw how the event works.. Omg its only for plat user. Please make respond. This is not only my opinion, alot of ppl are saying this so please we are hoping that you guys make action with it. Thanks :)
P.S Im just giving the opininion of your players to make the game improve