PDA

View Full Version : Now we can't drop ebon weps

Dessiire
05-02-2019, 04:35 PM
Oh common many new ppl or poor want have good weapons and is expensive if you dont waste real money. Give us more change to loot something good and all be good with this cap lol

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante Tapatalk

Alkif
05-02-2019, 05:59 PM
Its MMORPG, you are supposed to grind hard to get good gear not get it overnight.

Encryptions
05-02-2019, 09:13 PM
What do you mean??? There are ebon aeiges in auction for under 30mil?! They were 80m+. I lost so much gold from this thing.

Greazemk
05-02-2019, 09:44 PM
im happy with the prices of ebon weapons now :D

Dessiire
05-02-2019, 09:55 PM
What do you mean??? There are ebon aeiges in auction for under 30mil?! They were 80m+. I lost so much gold from this thing.Yeah but what i mean the new ppl can get it or if someone want back to the game for a long time inacrive they can buy one if done have money

Demente
05-02-2019, 09:56 PM
It's amazing how much time is saved from saving and farming in just one night that bad events really make so much gold that I lost because of these events

Encryptions
05-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Yeah but what i mean the new ppl can get it or if someone want back to the game for a long time inacrive they can buy one if done have money

I was new, I had to farm gold in order to become successful which took years, new people need to work to. Can't just expect everything to be handed.
Most people who come back to game already know how to be rich, if they don't then they can join a guild get friends and people to help them lvl or farm maps to make gold.

Dessiire
05-02-2019, 10:06 PM
Yeah but what i mean the new ppl can get it or if someone want back to the game for a long time inacrive they can buy one if done have money

Enviado desde mi LG-M153 mediante TapatalkCan't*