PDA

View Full Version : secret areas or hidden paths!!

LwMark
12-07-2011, 03:35 AM
Ok so how its been goin is we get a main town then theres the maps but there should be hiddin places an just more area to explore.in towns there reallt nothin i want bigger maps an mor to explore!!!!!!!it gets borin just xp runnin(especially since i dont use plat so i dont "hardcore grind" to elite caps...i just want more land to cover an stuff..it would b soo coool!!!happy holidays!!

Urqui
12-07-2011, 03:44 AM
There are Hidden Passages in Forest Haven, Dark Forest, Balefort Castle, Fathom Crypt,& Lost Expedition
All of the Maps from the swamps & higher level maps don't have a hidden passage(that I know of)
Also Sand Caves doesn't have a hidden passage either lol
More Hidden Passges with cool rarer items would be pretty awesome:D

LwMark
12-07-2011, 09:44 AM
I kno of these alredy hidden passages but they are boring..i wanna c like larger areas to walk around.maybe even playerhouses an shops or caves or waterfalls yu can walk through or just other cool stuff like ive seen in other mmos(graalonline)

Chiuey
12-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Graalonline; the graphics that is similar to Pokemon...?

StompArtist
12-07-2011, 10:14 AM
I'd truly enjoy seeing areas like the original Shadow caves that had the entrance spawn in another level when you killed a certain mini-boss. That was so much fun...

zuesmirza
12-07-2011, 10:17 AM
I agree with you.. Increasing the level caps is like a drag..

LwMark
12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
@chiuey yes it is samilar to pokemon or zelda..its 2d..but i friggin love that game..u kan play it on a computer.i wish they had it for android or i wish i had a itouch.chekk it out tel me what you think

But yes it is a drag.i want more areas to explore.i want things to maybe b a little more complicated also.like mayb hav to work for more things yu get..even make more quests that are harder an more of a quest then simple studf.idk im probably askin for to much