PDA

View Full Version : Hi could we please have the content update updated to event over etc. from char selec

Hjable
05-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Hi could we please have the content update updated to event is over etc. remember to collect your guild reward in forest of heaven. I actually forgot it ended today until I went to do capture the flag and portal was missing and remember it ended when I seen a ? Quest guy. Also in the future is there in way we can move the event npc or portal closer to spawning spot when you first come into town. I believe this would help capture the attention of new or returning players a lot easier. Oh yeah and when I first log in and look at content update it says thank you for celebrating pocket legend bday event instead of current event or recent update. When I click on it it shows event in orders and update in order. I think it should read newest update before clicking on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

synfullmagic_23110
05-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Hi could we please have the content update updated to event is over etc. remember to collect your guild reward in forest of heaven. I actually forgot it ended today until I went to do capture the flag and portal was missing and remember it ended when I seen a ? Quest guy. Also in the future is there in way we can move the event npc or portal closer to spawning spot when you first come into town. I believe this would help capture the attention of new or returning players a lot easier. Oh yeah and when I first log in and look at content update it says thank you for celebrating pocket legend bday event instead of current event or recent update. When I click on it it shows event in orders and update in order. I think it should read newest update before clicking on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They event npc is typically closer to the spawn location in Forest Heaven, but for some reason they did it further away this time. I do agree that they should update the little announcement box the

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk