PDA

View Full Version : Ebon weapons???

Encryptions
05-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Why are they so common in locks? These are very op weapons and should stay at a very high cost to get them. Me and many other people spent a ton of gold to have them and boom this event hits and they are 1/3 the price. Please make them harder to loot or remove from the locks because they are going to cost like 3mil before this event ends.

My suggestion remove ebon items and add eggs like Zhulong, heroic eggs that are not yet obtainable, Undying Orb, Precise jewels, Legendary items.

I lost a lot of gold from this. I only got 25k to my name.

PoorCharlatan
05-02-2019, 09:27 PM
just because the handful spent so much on it, doesnt mean the majority cant buy them at a lower price. They are lower in price right now due to the fact that they are in a crate that people like to open, increase in supply, same demand, decrease in price

Demente
05-02-2019, 09:31 PM
It is absolutely right friend a weapon as op as the ebon is now cheaper than the dreamscape cleaver that is done in mission much saved for a long time and now give them away that way make you want to abandon the game thanks my opinion

Encryptions
05-02-2019, 09:32 PM
If you guys had the gold and spent it on something and the very next week that item is like 70% cheaper than what it was when you bought it for then I bet you would be mad.
Especially when you work hard for the gold in game.

Demente
05-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Sure friend that gives a lot of anger so hard that I play for 40 m that cost me my ebon and now is 15 m: '(how boring and very hard to make these events so should put other weapons like taid or dreamscape the dragon sword but not the ebo please

Snowdager
05-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Well this is just sad... STS throws an amazing Easter event, then messes it up by making expensive items worthless. Honestly this was a horrible mistake. I’ve not met a rich player who owned ebon that’s not upset about this, and have already had to say goodbye to several longtime players who have quit over this. I was excited about the marvelous but now I think this was the worst decision for AL this year:/ to make something a little more common would have been expected, but to make it common to the point that it’s not considered to be worth even 1/3 of what it was worth is ridiculous. It pretty much screwed over every rich user in AL, which is not a wise decision...

will0
05-02-2019, 09:59 PM
expected this coming eventually ... the need to make the f2p players happy

jjperez27
05-02-2019, 10:16 PM
from best event to worst event real quick wkwkwkwkw

markonibg
05-02-2019, 10:32 PM
I lost 5100 platinum trying to get Ebon when it came out, same with new arcane artifact 71 (3400 plat for nothing). Look now, it drops like rain. For the last 3 years, the STS makes me miserable with their actions.
I do not know about others, but I decided that this game will not get even a cent from me.

jjperez27
05-02-2019, 10:46 PM
btw what will happen to spirit dags?????????????

Pleasee
05-02-2019, 11:07 PM
100m + down to 1m

Gufugufutwo
05-02-2019, 11:25 PM
isnt this the way its sposed to be? as time goes on, price goes down, as more and more ppl loot ebon? at some point or another ebon price be going down, except rn its just at a time where u dont expect it and that makes u mad lmao.. nothing can stay exclusive and insanely expensive forever (unless its not available anymore, but ebon still available so price will go down no matter what)

Ebereasider
05-03-2019, 12:10 AM
they are going to cost like 3mil before this event ends.

Buying all Ebon 3 mil, pm me, ty

Idly
05-03-2019, 12:25 AM
I've spent Ł1000's irl cash to try and loot ebons since Xmas. I got one ebon gun and that's it. Honestly I feel pretty salty that they're now common af and I'm prolly not gonna throw any more cash at STS for a while. Having said that i am glad the weapons are more available now, just feel I've been shafted for the past 4 months.

Whz
05-03-2019, 12:26 AM
At winter event u guys complained about the bad drop rate
Drop rate of ebons now got better and u complain about this like wtf

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

sier
05-03-2019, 12:32 AM
This isn't the first time something like this has happened.

Korabiv
05-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Of all the years playing this game, this is the one aspect of the game I truly hate. It makes it very stressful for players not knowing when their items will lose their value, especially those who have high end items or are looking to buy them. Sure it was bound to happen eventually, as all items will lose their value at some time, but the sudden decreases of prices are the worst.

Situation 1: You buy a high end item that is good. You use it, get lots of enjoyment out of it, and it is useful for a very long time with prices staying relatively consistent.

Situation 2: You buy a high end item, looking forward to enjoying this item. You get some use out of it, but a sudden increase of supply of the item or nerf to the item destroys the value, losing you lots of hard earned gold.

Situation 3: You don’t buy the high end item, don’t enjoy it, and don’t use it. You live you al life as average until the item you want becomes useless and outdated or a sudden increase of supply, allowing you to purchase the item.

All players will live out one of these situations. The problem is, it’s impossible for players to tell the time frame that sts has planned. It’s never fun to be the player who loses big, and I wish there was a way sts could give a fair warning (for example, a month in advance) that and item will become much more common and/or lose its value. This will allow players to decide when to sell, knowing that the longer they hold onto the item, the cheaper it will get. This would be much better than losing 20m+ overnight without warning imo.

sier
05-03-2019, 12:41 AM
atleast we know the items that are high price but released during some event will drop again next year event. Like speed sets on goblin. This must be very painful to see price drop by half in just 1 day

will0
05-03-2019, 12:56 AM
The game changes so much over the past few years i am bored in the new weapons they make (imbalance as always). I login 1 hr a day to do event .. cant bothered with LB and stuff.

Greazemk
05-03-2019, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=Whz;2959086]At winter event u guys complained about the bad drop rate
Drop rate of ebons now got better and u complain about this like wtf

Exactly! Omg idk what's happening with this people

croma.zid
05-03-2019, 02:01 AM
I've just spent 1k plat and didnt get a single ebon weapon or any marvelous vanity, Idk what you guys are talking about

Zeridor
05-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Idk I think STS did right thing it is insane that good weapons for roque would cost 100m so many f2p players can't play it is good that it will cost few m so everyone can have them I like what STS did I think it is good job.
And about so many ppl angry that they loose so many gold well welcome to Al price of everything is unstable.

Froze.Exe
05-03-2019, 02:12 AM
Lol bro pvp at endgame is now alive..haha..i love my ebon aegis proc..haha..so good in pve and pvp..dont be greedy let us poor also experience this op weap..haha...

Thewolfbull
05-03-2019, 02:19 AM
This is a good thing more people can use them now. Everything get's cheaper eventually.

Azerothraven
05-03-2019, 02:30 AM
This is teh Biggest F u to all the players in Al. I will stop making investments if sts just gonna keep doing these type of stuff.

Raziast
05-03-2019, 02:32 AM
Many people with skills can never compete in pvp because of absurdly expensive items.
90m, 100m is a fortune for a simple gold farmer and to spend all that on a single weapon lol. Tbh one of the main reasons of game dying.
I was excited when i heard about increased drop rates, gives opportunity for many to come forward.
No offensive or anything, but affecting badly just a handful of people doesn't compare with the excitement of many others.

Idly
05-03-2019, 02:42 AM
After my earlier post thought I'd see what the drop rate was actually like

1700 plat = 2 fortress, 1 sceptre, galaxy blade, marvel helm x2 and rogue marvel armor.

Was nice to loot some shet but drop rate is far too high now imo.

Spooked
05-03-2019, 04:05 AM
Sure, it can be frustrating but stop whining for gods sake.. not everyone had the money or time to farm 100m just to get a bunch of daggers. This ebon drop is balancing since -even tho its and engame weapon- the prices were ridiculously high.
If you quit over an item being dropped in price then you're just a big crybaby in my eyes.
Lv 71 pvp has been unaccessable to the regular community just trying to have some fun in a game.
Just because you plat whales start crying should not mean sts is making bad choices.
Try to look at the bigger picture instead of your wallet.

Ty

markonibg
05-03-2019, 04:31 AM
Problem is, when the STS first released Ebon Wep's he was ultra rare drop (I lost 5100 plat without ebon loot, on end I bought for 43m gold my gun), now ebon is easy to get. Why this drop rate was not the first time, I got the impression that the STS is trying to rob me and deceive me.

Pleasee
05-03-2019, 04:47 AM
Its not fair to people bought high price because of low drop rate , and now giving easily Ebon weapon lol

Agnes
05-03-2019, 04:53 AM
#ebonforeveryone :P dont be greedy, let ppl who isnt super rich enjoy these cool weapons :) items like these never stay at high price forever, that time has come now for ebon.

Ravisher
05-03-2019, 04:59 AM
tbh i feel bad for players who've invested much in the ebon weapons but it is also a chance for average players like me to get items like this.

Dunno
05-03-2019, 05:32 AM
The begging of the downfall. Never screw those that keep the game going or else your game won't last long. This will cause enormous decrease in a revenue. I didn't lose anything by this update but I feel bad for those that have as I've been in the same situation in the past.

Encryptions
05-03-2019, 06:04 AM
I don't care if the price drops, I care about losing a ton of gold. In christmas I didn't complain about the ebons being so hard to drop, my set was to buy them and test them out which they are very op. I don't use plat so the drop rate didn't affect me. The price of them is what effects me hard. Buying a few ebons for 40m 80m 35m 75m one day then have them drop to 20m 30m 10m the next month is just horrible.

The people who complained about the drop rate being low are p2p players. The ones that complain its high is f2p players.

ilmercenario
05-03-2019, 06:32 AM
I've spent Ł1000's irl cash to try and loot ebons since Xmas. I got one ebon gun and that's it. Honestly I feel pretty salty that they're now common af and I'm prolly not gonna throw any more cash at STS for a while. Having said that i am glad the weapons are more available now, just feel I've been shafted for the past 4 months.

I am sorry friend,but think about it its marketing strategies they make something hard to loot in start to let ppl open more crates and after make it easy to loot so ppl goes crazy something so rare now drop easy and buy even more plats, who lose is always player gold and plat talking. Im not mad because the weaps now r common and cheap more player geared im happy, im mad for sts scam me all times with these tricks, they should do make same loot chance since start to he fair so if they wanna make new weaps rain like ebons now they should do since start so none lose gold/plats and all r geared this my opinion.i feek yall guys i spent 65m on aegis and 31m on sword just 3 days ago hehe

Obooo
05-03-2019, 07:00 AM
Stock market will collapse together with ebon, i guess, hohoho.

ilmercenario
05-03-2019, 07:07 AM
I want ask sts is it fair now ppl buy plats and open have 10x more chance to loot ebons? How should feel ppl spent thousands of dollars trying get them with 10x less chances? And how should feel someone who farmed months to get ebon and now is cheap? Ofc what matters its profit these player should buy plats now so they loot ebons too and make gold again all planned :)

Kjeldran
05-03-2019, 10:44 AM
It is economic of scale. Early adopters usually pay at much higher price at the beginning and usually price will have to eventually come down to make it available to the rest. It is evident as expansion is on the close horizon.

Obooo
05-03-2019, 11:41 AM
Ya, rich guys, prepare buy new lvl 81 arcane gears! Poor guys (like me), enjoy your lately-arrived, short term joy of touch the ceiling! Haha...

avaunt
05-03-2019, 12:48 PM
i dont understand why are u guys crying over this tbh.

1st. this allows average players to compete in pvp which means its gettin more and more active since i know alot of players whose good at pvp quited just because pvp is no longer pvp. its more like gvg ( gears vs gears ) even the most noob player can be top 1 with the most money and stuffs like this is actually very good in balancing the pvp community.
2nd. this happens almost everytime and when they release l81 arc weps, price gon be 50m+ again, and they gon drop again when l86 expansion is closing, or are u guys rly goin to cry everytime this happen.
3rd. its ur own choice to spend plats to loot ebon when u know the price gon drop eventually which means yall know this gon happen anyway.

ilmercenario
05-03-2019, 01:00 PM
i dont understand why are u guys crying over this tbh.

1st. this allows average players to compete in pvp which means its gettin more and more active since i know alot of players whose good at pvp quited just because pvp is no longer pvp. its more like gvg ( gears vs gears ) even the most noob player can be top 1 with the most money and stuffs like this is actually very good in balancing the pvp community.
2nd. this happens almost everytime and when they release l81 arc weps, price gon be 50m+ again, and they gon drop again when l86 expansion is closing, or are u guys rly goin to cry everytime this happen.
3rd. its ur own choice to spend plats to loot ebon when u know the price gon drop eventually which means yall know this gon happen anyway.
Bud what r u talking about, this is a rpg ofc here what matters are gears u earn??? Go play call of duty man, if sts want give these drop rates need to be given since start to be fair with everyone truth is they do it to earn not to gear average players. For a pvp like u want it its not this the way , there should be 2 kind of pvp balance/normal. Balance its the one where all get same items and gear and the normal one the one where all use own gears this way only would be fair.2) no this dont happen every year, didnt happen with old arcanes,like maul, or with dragon hunter gears? There sts been fair gave good loots since START not hard in start and easy later to earn .. mind tricks didnt happen either with tb. Im old player ik how things goes if a gear drop in price its because outdated not because sts do bs.3) Yes our own choice to spend plats thing that wont happen again.

Agirlnamedbob
05-03-2019, 01:22 PM
If ebon owners didn't see this comming ya'all just made a bad decision.. It was op and it was doomed to get either nerfed or become more common..

crossfire
05-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Soon nerf all this weapon and sts make a new one lmao ;)

ilmercenario
05-03-2019, 04:21 PM
If ebon owners didn't see this comming ya'all just made a bad decision.. It was op and it was doomed to get either nerfed or become more common..

I prefer nerf, also because now with all these tanks in pvp i noticed its needed anyway, 4 tanks team stacking aegis, impossible to play lol i admit i didnt see it before, but now its really clear the aegis need a nerf in PVP not pve

Spell
05-03-2019, 04:27 PM
I prefer nerf, also because now with all these tanks in pvp i noticed its needed anyway, 4 tanks team stacking aegis, impossible to play lol i admit i didnt see it before, but now its really clear the aegis need a nerf in PVP not pve

they should make class limits in tdm and ctf pvp maps. a max of 2 class tops. this would reduce the pure tank stacking aegis+venim users utterly destroying pvp.

also what happen to class balance? tank beats rogue\rogue beats mage \and mage beats tank? i miss the good ol days =(

angeloiloveyou
05-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Pls make a balance system on ebon weapons like ebon aegis in proc aegis is a top ebon compare to others and why ebon bow proc down the damage when magic mob cursed you in mausoleum? and the other is not? Sory for my bad english

Kahhhboom
05-03-2019, 06:22 PM
I am happy this happen . Many people in this game talk crazy calling other people poor . I mean realy its a game you spent 40m on a wepon your rich you can afford it , if you guys were patient you would be like me spent 25m on a ebon gun and a ebon staff. Everyone one makes bad investments it happens just get up and make a better choice next time. I know people in this game that gave up more then gold for a wepon maybe the Lesson is learned. Cheers to everyone. ...... thanks devs

raduvidican2002gygg
05-04-2019, 12:05 AM
Beast thing ever just got an ebon aegis and staff with 900 plat :3

Trimis de pe al meu BLA-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Creepiest
05-04-2019, 12:06 AM
It always happen should get used to it .. Besides Expansion is coming just wait for the next op in Cap

Bundlos
05-04-2019, 12:20 AM
You can't really expect a 100m item to remain 100m for all eternity when it is still an item actively being circulated in game. P.S.: Just because certain individuals chose to overpay when it was released, made it a ridiculously expensive arcane item. So I won't really blame STS this time. Ebon buyers brought this upon themselves

Susanne
05-04-2019, 01:56 AM
It's normal. I spent almost all my gold on my Ebon when it first came out and it's been worth it. I don't mind that it's become affordable to other players, in fact I'm glad more people can have access to better weapons because it makes for a better team when out farming.
A lot of players just have gold fever nowadays. I feel sorry for the players who grinded for Spirit weapons, they are the kind of people who are to be admired as are the people who have taken the time and perseverance to craft sets, weapons and artifacts in the past.
I'm not upset that my weapon has devalued, it's what happens to most things except antiques and I'm rapidly becoming one. 😔 . Please STS, put a rocking chair in the furniture store.

Arrowloco
05-04-2019, 02:12 AM
Spacetime studios cant make everyone happy, they have been replying and doing amazing in my eyes, there are simply too many opinions to satiate. I am personally loving everything the developers have been doing, Cinco has been coming up with many original things, with minimal recolors, remiem has been doing an outstanding job replying and accepting all of our suggestions and taking them into account. Futumsh does great replying aswell and providing everything we need to know about upcoming implementations. Many seem to forget their CEO has just made his departure and im sure they might still he affected by this. Instead of throwing our opinions into the wind with a side of salt, we could assist our almighty developers with ideas, and thank them for keeping arcane legends alive and running.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ilmercenario
05-04-2019, 06:17 AM
Spacetime studios cant make everyone happy, they have been replying and doing amazing in my eyes, there are simply too many opinions to satiate. I am personally loving everything the developers have been doing, Cinco has been coming up with many original things, with minimal recolors, remiem has been doing an outstanding job replying and accepting all of our suggestions and taking them into account. Futumsh does great replying aswell and providing everything we need to know about upcoming implementations. Many seem to forget their CEO has just made his departure and im sure they might still he affected by this. Instead of throwing our opinions into the wind with a side of salt, we could assist our almighty developers with ideas, and thank them for keeping arcane legends alive and running.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I agree with that, i was just saying my opinion i was upset, now idc anymore tbh im even happier now because theres more geared ppl and im enjoying more the game so its ok, love to see pvp with more ppl pls sts give good loots since start next expansion so we keep pvp active, or when new gears expensive out pvp dead again cause ppl cant afford think about pvpers too pls they r part of community as well.Also i think the choice of removing pvp lb killed it, any way a pvp lb back? Maybe that works on a diff way to prevent dummy farm

Twomucho
05-04-2019, 08:57 AM
As usual arcane is now the new epic...should rename the game to socialism utopian legends

Jarelv
05-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Lost 55 Million on Ebon so far. Thanks alot geniuses. Ive only spent thousands of dollars on your damn game. Smh

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Abuze
05-04-2019, 09:48 AM
If you guys had the gold and spent it on something and the very next week that item is like 70% cheaper than what it was when you bought it for then I bet you would be mad.
Especially when you work hard for the gold in game.

you mean rogue green arlor lol

Verbie
05-04-2019, 09:52 AM
Lost 55 Million on Ebon so far. Thanks alot geniuses. Ive only spent thousands of dollars on your damn game. Smh

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using TapatalkIm sure they appreciate your support. Without people buying plat the company would not be able to run.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ilmercenario
05-05-2019, 06:35 AM

Bro i feel you i was really upset in start, bro i paid 65m aegis and 31m sword! Now sword its like 10m and aegis u find for 25m or less. Actually i agree giving now better loots its unfair! But well this is just items and gold we make again, now im happy ppl just getting geared and playing more im a pvper and i can say im glad i can go pvp and there r more ppl finally its all i wanted after all bro we play this game not to have advantages on other players but to play together and enjoy with ppl or we wouldnt be playing a online game.

PoorCharlatan
05-05-2019, 09:07 AM
This is teh Biggest F u to all the players in Al. I will stop making investments if sts just gonna keep doing these type of stuff.

How is this an insult? Sts made it so that f2p players can also obtain high end weapons. As for the people who spent alot of plat in opening crates, gambling always comes with a risk. For the people who grinded hard for the weapon, you decided to work hours for this and bought it for a high price, even though u know theres a possibility for it to go down in price. Dont complain, you chose to buy the item out of your own free will.

Azerothraven
05-05-2019, 09:18 AM
How is this an insult? Sts made it so that f2p players can also obtain high end weapons. As for the people who spent alot of plat in opening crates, gambling always comes with a risk. For the people who grinded hard for the weapon, you decided to work hours for this and bought it for a high price, even though u know theres a possibility for it to go down in price. Dont complain, you chose to buy the item out of your own free will.

M8 I dont know how much u farmed but farming 100m takes years and this weapon lost its value in less than 4 months. If that is not bs, I don't know what is. I am well aware the price drops but usually weapons like these last for years and beyond expansion. E.g. Dragon Staff from level 46 till 66. That is like 4 years OP and this weapon was worth like 1-6m. Now we pay 100m for a weapon and it devalues in 4 months. I haven't even looked at this event because I get mad instantly logging into the game and seeing all these madness.

I don't wanna sound like one of those people who says this but back in my days, Arcane weapons actually meant something.

People arguing: "It revives PVP because it's fair".
No one gonna be playing or working hard to earn gold if the best item can be obtained easily and lowers motivation which reduce overall game activity. These lead to lower plat sales and people being áfk in town and complaining thre is nothing to do.

ilmercenario
05-05-2019, 10:03 AM
M8 I dont know how much u farmed but farming 100m takes years and this weapon lost its value in less than 4 months. If that is not bs, I don't know what is. I am well aware the price drops but usually weapons like these last for years and beyond expansion. E.g. Dragon Staff from level 46 till 66. That is like 4 years OP and this weapon was worth like 1-6m. Now we pay 100m for a weapon and it devalues in 4 months. I haven't even looked at this event because I get mad instantly logging into the game and seeing all these madness.

I don't wanna sound like one of those people who says this but back in my days, Arcane weapons actually meant something.

People arguing: "It revives PVP because it's fair".
No one gonna be playing or working hard to earn gold if the best item can be obtained easily and lowers motivation which reduce overall game activity. These lead to lower plat sales and people being áfk in town and complaining thre is nothing to do.

Bro as i told everyone whos mad you have all the rights to be mad, i am too still because you are right never happened such thing in past, for all the ppl says happens every expansion no brothers it never happened! When weap lost value was because outdated not because sts changed the drop rate so much! Anyways bro even if you know you are right, we cant do anything about it lets just enjoy with other ppl this what im talking about ppl aint going pvp if they cant afford 300m gears! Its facts bro now that sts gave ebons cheap pvp active but i totally agree with you anyways.

Azerothraven
05-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Bro as i told everyone whos mad you have all the rights to be mad, i am too still because you are right never happened such thing in past, for all the ppl says happens every expansion no brothers it never happened! When weap lost value was because outdated not because sts changed the drop rate so much! Anyways bro even if you know you are right, we cant do anything about it lets just enjoy with other ppl this what im talking about ppl aint going pvp if they cant afford 300m gears! Its facts bro now that sts gave ebons cheap pvp active but i totally agree with you anyways.
You are wrong. I can do something about it and it is moving on from AL.

I am over it, moved on to other games for the time being because I have had enough of these things happening. The sad thing is I recently spent $90 on games and I really wanted to spend it on AL but didn't feel like I would get a fair value out of it from AL like I did in the past. I really want to help the devs and be a good supporter because I love AL more than anyone else but sometimes they make it very hard to do that. If they wanted to make the weapon drop rate like it is now then do so at the start so I know what I am getting with my money/gold.

PostNoob
05-05-2019, 10:37 AM
Half of you have been using these weapons for months. The only people i would feel sorry for is if someone that just recently bought one. It is no ones fault but your own for wanting these items as bad as to pay 50-100m for a single item.

Whos to say that the price wont rise a bit? Who is to say that there isnt a plan to increase the need of these items?

Here is the thing: alot of people bought these items to use, so use them! Why does it matter if the price is lower if you're going to continue to use the item consistently? Maybe do some critical thinking before you make big decisions in games, there is always a chance for unexpected things to happen. Its not sts's fault for you buying these items at a high price, its your own.

So quick to pass the buck when no one controls what YOU do but yourself.

Whz
05-05-2019, 10:41 AM
You are wrong. I can do something about it and it is moving on from AL.

I am over it, moved on to other games for the time being because I have had enough of these things happening. The sad thing is I recently spent $90 on games and I really wanted to spend it on AL but didn't feel like I would get a fair value out of it from AL like I did in the past. I really want to help the devs and be a good supporter because I love AL more than anyone else but sometimes they make it very hard to do that. If they wanted to make the weapon drop rate like it is now then do so at the start so I know what I am getting with my money/gold.

Bye

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

slaaayerrr
05-05-2019, 10:48 AM
lol just fix trash ebon aegis in pvp, and buff for pve
something like reduce reflect and add damage
atm it works like:
in pvp warriors getting cheap kills
in pve warriors useless for party with that aegis

Azerothraven
05-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Its not sts's fault for you buying these items at a high price, its your own.

So quick to pass the buck when no one controls what YOU do but yourself.
Sts are the people setting high prices by making them extremely rare. They are getting real money in exchange for this. When they exponentially raise the drop rate, our money devalues. It’s like getting scammed by Sts. If they want a healthy game, they need to make better decisions to keep both f2p and p2p players.

When u get scammed in Al, it’s the victims fault and that I can reconcile with. But devs doing it to loyal players is not right. We are being robbed and saying “ it’s ur own fault and price changes” is not a random.

P.s. sts can control many people buys the new ebon blades by calculating how many people have the gold to do it, availablilty, price, levels and classes. People don’t have as much free will as they think they do. So yes, someone does control what u do in arcane legends.

ilmercenario
05-05-2019, 11:31 AM
Sts are the people setting high prices by making them extremely rare. They are getting real money in exchange for this. When they exponentially raise the drop rate, our money devalues. It’s like getting scammed by Sts. If they want a healthy game, they need to make better decisions to keep both f2p and p2p players.

When u get scammed in Al, it’s the victims fault and that I can reconcile with. But devs doing it to loyal players is not right. We are being robbed and saying “ it’s ur own fault and price changes” is not a random.

P.s. sts can control many people buys the new ebon blades by calculating how many people have the gold to do it, availablilty, price, levels and classes. People don’t have as much free will as they think they do. So yes, someone does control what u do in arcane legends.

Thats true brother you did understand very well whats going on and i really understand if you take a break or quit al. But as for me even if i know all you saying its true i am still happy because pvp more active. About what slaayeeer said its true aegis need to be fixed

Marosok
05-05-2019, 11:41 AM
NM expansion brought us arcane and mythic versions of same weapons. I think, that it was cool, when arcane weapons stayed unique and pricey + mythics had their place in game. Question is, who would open crates with mythic weapons instead of arcane ones. :)

*I must admit, i had mixed feelings too, to see ebons on "every corner", but it is past, i vote for alive game, obviously.

slaaayerrr
05-05-2019, 11:44 AM
NM expansion brought us arcane and mythic versions of same weapons. I think, that it was cool, when arcane weapons stayed unique and pricey + mythics had their place in game.
would be better to have mythic in crates and arcanes as upgraded mythic (by quests or something). 666 raids for mythic weapon.... was easier to farm and buy arcane lol (same as now spirit and arcane lvl71...)

Jarelv
05-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Bro i feel you i was really upset in start, bro i paid 65m aegis and 31m sword! Now sword its like 10m and aegis u find for 25m or less. Actually i agree giving now better loots its unfair! But well this is just items and gold we make again, now im happy ppl just getting geared and playing more im a pvper and i can say im glad i can go pvp and there r more ppl finally its all i wanted after all bro we play this game not to have advantages on other players but to play together and enjoy with ppl or we wouldnt be playing a online game.I spent 85m on aegis. I dont have a op gl ava set and it takes literally forever to merch. Ive been playing since 2013... eveything I have I worked for or paid for... Now those countless days Ive spent of my life to get to where I was.. Was just flushed down the drain by STS. I will never get that time or money back. That's what really pisses me off.

Agirlnamedbob
05-05-2019, 01:20 PM
I spent 85m on aegis. I dont have a op gl ava set and it takes literally forever to merch. Ive been playing since 2013... eveything I have I worked for or paid for... Now those countless days Ive spent of my life to get to where I was.. Was just flushed down the drain by STS. I will never get that time or money back. That's what really pisses me off.

I remember when I bought shady n surge for around 60m, then sts released them in crates and 3 weeks later I lost around 40/45m.. I moved on and enjoyed my pet, there are plenty more opportunitys to make more gold.. With the 8k awaken gems I made a nice profit, now Imma buy myself something expensive and hope the price won't drop xD

Just move on people, it happened and there is nothing that can be done about it..

Stephencobear
05-05-2019, 02:24 PM
When value of something you own ( inevitably ) changes, you don't "loose money".

Verbie
05-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Whether you want to admit it or not it has always been this way. The difference in all these situations is that it is your choice to buy. No one forces you to spend the gold and if you have to farm that hard to get it you should think twice.

No item ever released has retained that initial value because something new comes. All rpgs were in this fashion when levels are tied to the item.

This same "uproar" is similar to when Nekro came out. Nothing but complaints because only a small amount had it. Then when it became cheap the complaints magically disappeared.

Instead of being mad the item is readily available, you should be happy it is'nt nerfed further.

But to to be honest I think more people are upset that more people have these items instead of being exclusive to a small group. Especially in pvp.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Verbie
05-05-2019, 02:32 PM
I remember when I bought shady n surge for around 60m, then sts released them in crates and 3 weeks later I lost around 40/45m.. I moved on and enjoyed my pet, there are plenty more opportunitys to make more gold.. With the 8k awaken gems I made a nice profit, now Imma buy myself something expensive and hope the price won't drop xD

Just move on people, it happened and there is nothing that can be done about it..Ill give you a few more.

Kershal weapon 40m, at one point kershals were down to 750k.

Arcane ring used to be 100-125m

Munch month was 32m

Nekro was 25m+

Sam went over 25m+

Hooks were 15m +

And so on, and so on. This is not some new radical thing that just happens. It is inevitable the value will drop.

ilmercenario
05-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Whether you want to admit it or not it has always been this way. The difference in all these situations is that it is your choice to buy. No one forces you to spend the gold and if you have to farm that hard to get it you should think twice.

No item ever released has retained that initial value because something new comes. All rpgs were in this fashion when levels are tied to the item.

This same "uproar" is similar to when Nekro came out. Nothing but complaints because only a small amount had it. Then when it became cheap the complaints magically disappeared.

Instead of being mad the item is readily available, you should be happy it is'nt nerfed further.

But to to be honest I think more people are upset that more people have these items instead of being exclusive to a small group. Especially in pvp.

Bro no like for real not about exclusive, as i said i am pissed for the loss but happy because ppl geared and play pvp whats wrong with you .. i just think loot chances should stay same since start till the end thats all, but w.e i cant do anything about it im gonna keep playing and enjoying pvp for now. I liked how nightmares loots % never changed in the time by the way should be always like that and none complain.
You guys can struggle all you like to defend sts because you guys are happy price dropped but truth is, it happened simply because ppl wouldnt be buying so many plats with same loot chances like they r doing now with higher its logic.

Allset
05-05-2019, 03:34 PM
I understand some players spent a lot of money or gold to be the first ones with it. But it's the nature of the game. Ebon weapons will go down in price because eventually there will be more and they want be the new items on the block. I am sure STS is already working on new weapons for the expansion and higher levels. If you are crying now you better start saving your money.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

ilmercenario
05-05-2019, 04:17 PM
I understand some players spent a lot of money or gold to be the first ones with it. But it's the nature of the game. Ebon weapons will go down in price because eventually there will be more and they want be the new items on the block. I am sure STS is already working on new weapons for the expansion and higher levels. If you are crying now you better start saving your money.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk
Noone is crying talk nice bud, and yes im alrdy making gold dont worrie about it im enjoying game regardless i alrdy talked a lot and explained hope doesnt come another dude like u shouting around these excuses for what sts done a smart player or a old one know exactly what im talking about and im done now.