PDA

View Full Version : More Immersive and Exciting Gameplay

Azedz
05-03-2019, 01:36 AM
Hello,

I have been playing this game for many years now, and I have come to realize that the gameplay is getting boring, people are just smashing keys without actually thinking.

I believe STS has taken the right step atleast in PvP by adding ebon weapons which actually makes you think before attacking.

I was thinking that players should be allowed to use more than 4 skills, maybe 8. The mana cost of skills should be increased appropriately, a lot more skills should be added which interact with other skills and are effective at certain situation, and rework some of the current skills.

For example,

Mage's Shield: CD reduced to 4 sec, provides 0.5 sec immunity, provides 50% dmg reduction for the next 1.5 sec mana cost increased significantly.

This will make mages rely on Mana and timing rather than Dmg and CD (which is very simillar to rogue) making them unique.

Rogue (New Skill Assassin): Marks an enemy, the enemy can be selected by holding the skill with one hand and choosing the enemy with the other hand. Rogue's next attack will hit the enemy causing the mark to proc which deals additional dmg.

Rogue (New Skill Marksman): Rogue's next three basic attacks deal 7% of targets max HP, rogue is unavailable to move for the duration and takes 20% extra dmg from enemies.

Warrior (Tank Style): Please add skills that deals dmg scaling with warrior's max HP and enemies current HP

Also it would be great if u could add the attackspeed stat in the game, I know that DPS exist but it doesnt let us know how many attacks we are doing per second.

TL;DR: Add more skills in the game and allow us to use more than 4 skills, so we can build our own unique play styles and rework the current skills so that the players have to use their brain and timings instead of just spamming.

Edit: Only a certain amount of potions should be allowed per run to make the maps more challenging.

SlaveKnight
05-03-2019, 07:27 AM
I agree, new abilities would be a nice addition to the game. Also, I think that we need more maps that compel us to use strategy, not just spamming skills and killing everything. And I agree with pots,making them limited will make mages really useful.

Also, I would like to see more 8 players map

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
05-03-2019, 07:44 AM
all those "improves" please only for endgame, anyway its ruined already, dont touch twinks

THE GOLDEN KING
05-03-2019, 09:34 AM
all those "improves" please only for endgame, anyway its ruined already, dont touch twinks

They already “touched twinks” . It’s called awakening system :D. Either way new skills would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
05-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Either way new skills would be nice.

for lvl71+

Azedz
05-03-2019, 11:04 AM
They already “touched twinks” . It’s called awakening system :D. Either way new skills would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot just any skills, skill that let's you interact with the situation that you are in, to make you think before using them, and also interaction with other skills to make a combo would be cool too.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Kyptix
05-03-2019, 04:50 PM
haha, i just wish they would add more to the lower level of the maps, instead of just adding new higher level expansions and stoof

Susanne
05-04-2019, 02:05 AM
haha, i just wish they would add more to the lower level of the maps, instead of just adding new higher level expansions and stoof
I agree and have been saying the same for ages now.
I also think more skill slots would be nice as we need to change skills more often now.