View Full Version : bird glyph armor not glowing?

SVTcobra
12-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Just trying to figure this glowing armor thing out... I have a full lvl 60 glyph mimicry set for my bird. Armor, bow and helmet is all glyph mimicry pinks. But its not glowing? Can someone tell me why it isn't?

JaytB
12-07-2011, 12:02 PM
It's because mimicry doesn't give you a set bonus, only obedience does :)

CrimsonTider
12-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Just trying to figure this glowing armor thing out... I have a full lvl 60 glyph mimicry set for my bird. Armor, bow and helmet is all glyph mimicry pinks. But its not glowing? Can someone tell me why it isn't?

Yo! How have ya been? Haven't seen ya on in a while. Jay already answered the question but you know where to find me if you have any other questions.

SVTcobra
12-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Yo! How have ya been? Haven't seen ya on in a while. Jay already answered the question but you know where to find me if you have any other questions.

Hey bro! I'm still playing. Lol just haven't been on the forums. If I see you online ull give you a shout. You got all my ign? I have 3 characters.

CrimsonTider
12-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey bro! I'm still playing. Lol just haven't been on the forums. If I see you online ull give you a shout. You got all my ign? I have 3 characters.

Just your bear I think. Add the two in my sig as they are the ones I am on most.

SVTcobra
12-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Just your bear I think. Add the two in my sig as they are the ones I am on most.

Ok will do. My other two is FSPD and Razorbckz