PDA

View Full Version : Craft Items Killing the Loot Table "for Flip :) "

FluffNStuff
12-07-2011, 12:33 PM
As a follow on to this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43849-Craft-Drop-Question) and chat discussion, I am posting about the influx of crafting items in the Level 65 loot table. There have been numerous threads about the reduction in legendary loot drops at 65 and this seems to be the culprit. As the crafting items are rarity orange, they are overpowering the loot table and their drop rate is affecting other drops. My suggestion is to move the crafting drops to the Vampires to fix this issue.

CrimsonTider
12-07-2011, 12:38 PM
I agree. Sewers and Nuri's allowed us to gather crafting materials from the minis, Fang should too. Use the decrease drop in crafting materials from the Bosses and increase the pinks. (Especially the armors and shields.)

Fyrce
12-07-2011, 01:16 PM
In other words, remove yellow(orange) drops from boss tables.

Ellyidol
12-07-2011, 01:24 PM
I haven't done extensive farming, but now that you point it out, I am inclined to agree.

Do vamps even drop anything special? I heard recipes, but never confirmed. Not that the recipe drops are that important (30 plat).

adidaman
12-07-2011, 01:26 PM
I haven't done extensive farming, but now that you point it out, I am inclined to agree.

Do vamps even drop anything special? I heard recipes, but never confirmed. Not that the recipe drops are that important (30 plat).

The second day after fang came out, I got a vampyr crossbow off a vampire. First and only pink (besides a recipe), that I've seen drop off a vamp.

Shellkaz
12-07-2011, 02:47 PM
You've seen better drops from vamps than me. As a general rule we've been skipping them because they usually don't drop anything. I've actually gotten the distance on my aoa's down pretty well so that I can attack the mob and not wake the vamp.

I hate skipping minis though because of the room for error and I'm usually the one that ends up dead. Lol