PDA

View Full Version : I would just like to apologize....

adidaman
12-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Hey guys. Today during class, I took some time to look back at some of my previous posts. From August-September I was a complete troll, and was just generally a jerk. Lately, my posts have been much more productive (I do sometimes still say something, but it's usually sarcasm), and I hope I've made a better impression on you guys. So I'd like to say sorry to anyone I've flamed or shut-down in the last 4ish months, and I hope I can be forgiven. I know these threads seem very cliche, but I honestly feel disgusted after looking at some of my previous posts. I'm not just going to expect to be instantly forgiven, but I promise I'm going to clean up my act and be a much more helpful, and much less aggressive forum-goer.

Thanks for reading (:

StompArtist
12-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Instant forgive from me. I do not remember you has being a troll or obnoxious anyways. :D

CrimsonTider
12-07-2011, 01:50 PM
If only the regular trolls (tempted to start pointing them out) would learn how to reflect. Would make the forums such a better place.

Glad to see you are striving to be a more productive member.

nomad187
12-07-2011, 04:30 PM
If only the regular trolls (tempted to start pointing them out) would learn how to reflect. Would make the forums such a better place.

Glad to see you are striving to be a more productive member.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

You're cool by me. I hope the the change is permanent, and you help other so called "trolls" reform too.

I hope that doesn't come off as a-hole-ish. It's truely genuine.

Lowlyspy
12-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Eh the trolling you did wasnt to that big of an extent so ur ok with me. Good to hear you want to fix urself :)