View Full Version : Ability lock certain awakes on item(Discussion)

THE GOLDEN KING
05-04-2019, 07:28 PM
What do you all think? Is it a good idea to be able to lock certain awakes on items or will people take advantage of this?

Maybe to make it slightly fair;

You’ll need either:
1800 plat or
10m pure gold (to lock a certain awake)?

Good or bad idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno
05-04-2019, 07:41 PM
-1000. Pvp difference will be even bigger and gold in the economy will kill the game really fast.

Donquixoth
05-04-2019, 08:19 PM
You will see 100% primary stat destroy the game.

marzeg
05-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Everyone: This is going to break the game i dont like this idea.

Meanwhile me: I wonder If i can accumulate enough movement speed to be able to teleport through walls :distant::distracted:hmmm

ilmercenario
05-05-2019, 06:13 AM
No its bad idea, pvp and pve talking just imagine ppl going around with 2000gl there would be a big inflation, pvp talking imagine rogues with 100% armor awake? Or 100 dex or tanks with such armor wont even imagine how it would ruin pvp even more than how it is alrdy, and anyways something like this wont happen since none would buy awakenings gems and sts lose profit.

Snowman Is here
05-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Going to leave this here.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-06-2019, 06:28 PM

THANK YOU!!! I wonder how much this affect the game though. I think in order to balance it out, maybe make the op awakes twice as hard to get?

Kairihearts
05-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Game is slowly dying anyway people just to afraid to admit it :/

Endpoints
05-06-2019, 07:14 PM

that's for PL :D

Alghost
05-06-2019, 07:27 PM
It really isn’t; it just looks “dead” because level gap is too big. That’s why you only see players in pve maps level 1-15 and 56-71. But I will admit this, sts lost about 2/6th or 3/7ths of its total population after the release of awakening kits.

If sts had done an expansion/New level cap every 2 years, That would have better suited the game.

Give the devs time to make and design a new expansion while in the mean time just run a few events here n there while adding some slightly stronger weapons/armors each time just like they’ve done with the 41 cap with the Elon bulwark during the Ursoths event(summer), bonesaw during Halloween event(fall) and frost bulwark (during winter).

It’s too late now since we heading to level 76. But if they would have done that. It would of increased the games life span by at least 5 more years. *Guesstimate*

iulicutu
05-06-2019, 11:05 PM
+1...i see what ppl said it would happen but let's face it...there are alrdy some out there with insane stats and also pvp was never an important aspect of the game and probably never will be...only the strongest pvp and i'm ok with that...however since the awakening system appeared i always thought it could be very much improved...i don't see why u would say 1800 plat or 10m gold to lock one stat...seems absurd to me...now let me tell u my thoughts about it...let's say u awakened an item and u like only one of the stats u got...well u can lock that awakened stat and reawaken the other stats for the price of 1 awakening gem(elite or normal) +2 more awakening gems for the locked stat(so 3 in total)....if u get another one u like u lock that one too...then u will need 1+2+3 awakening gems to reawaken again the remaining stats(so 6 in total)...and so on....it feels to me that u would still need a huge amount of awakening gems(like the ppl with insane stats used to get their awakes) but the "random" factor which makes awakening very annoying would be less...hmm...annoying lol

THE GOLDEN KING
05-06-2019, 11:32 PM
+1...i see what ppl said it would happen but let's face it...there are alrdy some out there with insane stats and also pvp was never an important aspect of the game and probably never will be...only the strongest pvp and i'm ok with that...however since the awakening system appeared i always thought it could be very much improved...i don't see why u would say 1800 plat or 10m gold to lock one stat...seems absurd to me...now let me tell u my thoughts about it...let's say u awakened an item and u like only one of the stats u got...well u can lock that awakened stat and reawaken the other stats for the price of 1 awakening gem(elite or normal) +2 more awakening gems for the locked stat(so 3 in total)....if u get another one u like u lock that one too...then u will need 1+2+3 awakening gems to reawaken again the remaining stats(so 6 in total)...and so on....it feels to me that u would still need a huge amount of awakening gems(like the ppl with insane stats used to get their awakes) but the "random" factor which makes awakening very annoying would be less...hmm...annoying lol

I wrote 1,800 plat or 10m gold to lock an awake, so it will be harder for players to abuse the locking system. while also, benefiting sts at the same time.

(prices are estimated at a good value since most of the community has a healthy chunk of gold/plat now in days, “and if you want to be one step ahead than the rest, spending 40m or 7.2k plat to lock all 4 awakes is more than fair”)

I understand what you mean though. I agree with you to a certain extent.

Also, so the “op” awakes won’t devalue. Think of it like this; if you could lock a certain awake for free, it would ruin the game even more. For instance, you will start seeing crazy op awakes like 400% gl ebon swords for less than 50m since the now “op” awakes will be the new normal awakes. I hope I’m making sense here.

*In simpler terms, plat buyer should have the upper hand(always)*

*My opinion*

Azerothraven
05-07-2019, 08:30 AM

We are all slowly dying.

Stephencobear
05-07-2019, 09:05 AM
We are all slowly dying.

"What do we say to the God of death?"

Kairihearts
05-07-2019, 09:29 AM
We are all slowly dying.

Sad but true :/

Cogmaster
05-07-2019, 05:03 PM
"What do we say to the God of death?"

The same thing we say to windows updates.