PDA

View Full Version : @Cinco. I know you’re busy but..

Mastervoodoo
05-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Recent tournament winners within the last year - 2 years were hoping you’d consider making all tournament shields tradeable. With that being said, the only players who disagree (see other thread) are those of which who do not won’t it to benefit the players who have them via trading them away out of jealousy. With that being said again, I’m sure you’ve seen the other thread by now and it appears you haven’t commented on it. So I’m assuming you haven’t even considered it or it’s just annoying you. But one player did make a comment that seemed really outstanding and a incredible idea. If making them tradeable isn’t in your plans no matter how badly we would like it, would you consider branding them shields with the names of the players who won them? By putting the players name right about the skull on the shield? This seems like an awesome idea and I’d love it and others agree.

XghostzX
05-05-2019, 12:18 PM
That would be hype seeing branded shields.

Mastervoodoo
05-05-2019, 12:28 PM
That would be hype seeing branded shields.

Bro forreal. Could you imagine lol. That would be so legit. Would make them being untradeable so much better.

Cinco
05-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Player-branded items have happened... and they have been horribly problematic. Sorry :-)

Mastervoodoo
05-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Player-branded items have happened... and they have been horribly problematic. Sorry :-)

Huh. Out of curiosity , which items were these? And what sort of problems came along with them if you don’t mind me asking? And I wasn’t referring to future tournaments . Just the recent ones, just seems like a really cool idea and I got a big support group ingame pulling for it now, even none tournament winners. Sorry for wasting your time.