PDA

View Full Version : Preview - The Angelic Rage Event! New Level 51 Relic Gems! New Vanity!

Pages : [1] 2

Cinco
05-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Special Campaign Mission Event
Play "Redemption:" the final mission of the Withering Realm campaign. Defeat The Archangel to score points! Check the LEADERBOARD to see how you stack up against your fellow Vampires!

The event starts this week (Thursday May 9th at 1:30pm) and runs for one (1) week.
Talk to Father Porras in town for more info. Return to him when the event is over to claim your prize(s).

Earn New Relic Gems
Three (3) Level 51 gems and a pile of gold are awarded to the Top 5 ranked players.
Three (3) Level 51 gems (and far less gold) are awarded to ranks 6 through 10.
Ranks 11 through 50 can select one (1) Level 51 gem as their reward.

Trade Friendly Gems and Vanity
All Top 50 ranked players can purchase additional Level 51 gems from Father Porras (for Platinum - price depends on rank).
All Top 50 ranked players can also purchase the new "Anahk Brood" 'green Nephilim' vanity outfit (price depends on rank).

Other Fixes / Updates
When this event is live you'll see a reduced frequency of the Aegis combo (to match other Level 51 Relic weapons).
Also, I've increased the maximum gold you can loot from the Black Cat and decreased the minimum gold you can loot from the Black Cat.

Good luck, Vampires!

littleaj
05-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a nice event..the only problem I have is I dont have time to play dl all day like some people so its alitle unfair because only some people will be able to get the gems[emoji19]

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Letsmixx
05-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Finally!Thanks!

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

mascotmullah
05-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Eskeetiit!!!!! Tysm daddy cinco for this ..it's about time this happened ..love you so much and sts team sir

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
05-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Sounds like a nice event..the only problem I have is I dont have time to play dl all day like some people so its alitle unfair because only some people will be able to get the gems[emoji19]

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkStop complaining son and just do the event lmfao..you don't have to play all day to get them smh

Letsmixx
05-07-2019, 12:27 PM

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkDont complain,its a event and we get some activity.Just shut ur mouth

littleaj
05-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Stop complaining son and just do the event lmfao..you don't have to okay all day to get them smh

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkNo need to be rude

mascotmullah
05-07-2019, 12:30 PM
No need to be rude

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkLol I'm not being rude I'm just telling you to stop complaining lol ..Now if you'll excuse me I got some stuff to do
Peace

Letsmixx
05-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Dont complain ur personal things and play when u can

littleaj
05-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Well I just wont post on forums anymore Jesus you people are so toxic

Letsmixx
05-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Well I just wont post on forums anymore Jesus you people are so toxic

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkLook in the mirror

mascotmullah
05-07-2019, 12:47 PM
Cinco I have 1.question though..in the image where the new relics are displayed I don't see a moon gem ..are we still going to have to wait for a level 51 relic moon gem??

Cinco
05-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Cinco I have 1.question though..in the image where the new relics are displayed I don't see a moon gem ..are we still going to have to wait for a level 51 relic moon gem??

Yes. Moon gem Relics will be part of a future event.

Fahrenheat
05-07-2019, 03:35 PM
Yes. Moon gem Relics will be part of a future event.Oof R.I.P Moontear

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

mascotmullah
05-07-2019, 03:48 PM
you know some people idk people who ACTUALLY HAVE A JOB or go to COLLEGE do not have the time to play this game 24/7 i mean whatever i don't even play this game that often anymore but for the people who actually want that stuff and have a job that's just a big middle finger u just gave themLol chill sis ..it's no fault of the devs that you don't have time to play at all but look on the bright side it's not droppable stuff so you mustn't necessarily play 24/7 ..I'm a busy person as well so ik what I'm saying when I speak on this ..just do your best and at least you get rewarded for your efforts :-)

littleaj
05-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Lol chill sis ..it's no fault of the devs that you don't have time to play at all but look on the bright side it's not droppable stuff so you mustn't necessarily play 24/7 ..I'm a busy person as well so ik what I'm saying when I speak on this ..just do your best and at least you get rewarded for your efforts :-)

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkYou mean its her fault she has a life?

mascotmullah
05-07-2019, 03:55 PM
You mean its her fault she has a life?

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkAye I didn't say anything like that and fr tho it seems like you still salty about what I said earlier lol..before you talk here make sure to read and read thoroughly so you can understand instead of just jumping on people's posts cause you got an issue with them ..btw do you still make videos on how dl sucks and post it on YouTube? Lol ..keep begging and crying about me son ..Imma keep flying ;*

littleaj
05-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Aye I didn't say anything like that and fr tho it seems like you still salty about what I said earlier lol..before you talk here make sure to read and read thoroughly so you can understand instead of just jumping on people's posts cause you got an issue with them ..btw do you still make videos on how dl sucks and post it on YouTube? Lol ..keep begging and crying about me son ..Imma keep flying ;*

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkI was never mad at you? Just saying so chill

nadineelfen
05-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Why only top 25 cinco:(

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

JosephGoebbels
05-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Very nice event Cinco!

Fahrenheat
05-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Why only top 25 cinco:(

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant TapatalkX2

Fahrenheat
05-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Lol chill sis ..it's no fault of the devs that you don't have time to play at all but look on the bright side it's not droppable stuff so you mustn't necessarily play 24/7 ..I'm a busy person as well so ik what I'm saying when I speak on this ..just do your best and at least you get rewarded for your efforts :-)

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkBruh idk what u mean, Answer me how people that go to school and have a job gonna get that Score in 1 week, People have life uk?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190507/892786ac557b7adf8a503b80a9472673.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190507/fe6115f60dfa977f55f0d2ed5f4c2996.jpg

ElCoyote1
05-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Please add the priced plat per gems and vanity by tiers, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Froststorm
05-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Hey Cinco what about a black soul gem

hannsand4
05-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Yay! Ty so much. If you could fix entrance to crypt from cenetary that would be super awesome. Have to spam button like 30 seconds to get in. Every second counts in event farming.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Devilsinner
05-07-2019, 11:04 PM
Play "Redemption:" the final mission of the Withering Realm campaign. Defeat The Archangel to score points! Check the LEADERBOARD to see how you stack up against your fellow Vampires!

The event starts this week (Thursday May 9th at 1:30pm) and runs for one (1) week.
Talk to Father Porras in town for more info. Return to him when the event is over to claim your prize(s).

Earn New Relic Gems
Three (3) Level 51 gems and a pile of gold are awarded to the Top 5 ranked players.
Ranks 11 through 25 can select one (1) Level 51 gem as their reward.

All Top 25 ranked players can purchase additional Level 51 gems from Father Porras (for Platinum - price depends on rank).
All Top 25 ranked players can also purchase the new "Anahk Brood" 'green Nephilim' vanity outfit (price depends on rank).

Other Fixes / Updates
When this event is live you'll see a reduced frequency of the Aegis combo (to match other Level 51 Relic weapons).
Also, I've increased the maximum gold you can loot from the Black Cat and decreased the minimum gold you can loot from the Black Cat.

Good luck, Vampires!

Much appreciated cant wait!!

Adamizsilly
05-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Yes. Moon gem Relics will be part of a future event.

Will the green nephilim be giving stats/boosts?
What is the price range for each tier? In both gold or plat.

Nikitadragun
05-07-2019, 11:58 PM

Earn New Relic Gems

All Top 25 ranked players can purchase additional Level 51 gems from Father Porras (for Platinum - price depends on rank).
All Top 25 ranked players can also purchase the new "Anahk Brood" 'green Nephilim' vanity outfit (price depends on rank).

Other Fixes / Updates

Good luck, Vampires!Ty Cinco :) can't wait to see what you have in store for us

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
05-08-2019, 12:00 AM
Bruh idk what u mean, Answer me how people that go to school and have a job gonna get that Score in 1 week, People have life uk?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190507/892786ac557b7adf8a503b80a9472673.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190507/fe6115f60dfa977f55f0d2ed5f4c2996.jpg

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkBro I'm a student and I have lectures that basically take half of my day besides other commitments which I'll have to attend to..ik ofc that it's gonna be impossible for me to make top 25 but I'm not complaining about anything cause at least even if I don't make it I still get something for my efforts which is still good if you ask me so please stop with the talk of having a life and having no life because truth be told 89% of dl actually work or go to school besides a few who are active 24/7 and most of them like myself know that it's gonna be near impossible to get extremely high scores but we're cool we ain't complaining and I think others who've said things about being busy and stuff should also stop complaining .it's no fault of the devs and it's not our fault too lol ..We all just gotta deal with it

kurbeka
05-08-2019, 01:35 AM

Earn New Relic Gems

Other Fixes / Updates

Good luck, Vampires!

Thanks for the event !
Can you increase the " gold pile " prize to 25m gold ? That would CRAZILY increase the excitement.
Thx again.

Zonexon
05-08-2019, 02:13 AM
Cinco can you expand the reward up to 100 players in the leaderboard it is also for some people who will be busy , this will give them a chance to get some reward . I have a suggestion that 1-25 will get the 3 gems then for 26-50 they can get 2 gems and lastly 51-100 they will get at least a chance to get 1 gem .

Pls reconsider this , I hope you can read this . Cause if you will stick for 25 players only in the leaderboard it will be the same names or players that will be receiving the new event rewards . I hope you can give other players a chance to also get what they worked for .

Have a nice day to all of you . :)

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

DJDEVIL007
05-08-2019, 02:28 AM

Earn New Relic Gems

Other Fixes / Updates

Good luck, Vampires!thanks cinco
can you tell if gems will be tradeable or no?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Letsmixx
05-08-2019, 02:29 AM
Cinco can you expand the reward up to 100 players in the leaderboard it is also for some people who will be busy , this will give them a chance to get some reward . I have a suggestion that 1-25 will get the 3 gems then for 26-50 they can get 2 gems and lastly 51-100 they will get at least a chance to get 1 gem .

Pls reconsider this , I hope you can read this . Cause if you will stick for 25 players only in the leaderboard it will be the same names or players that will be receiving the new event rewards . I hope you can give other players a chance to also get what they worked for .

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkCINCO,HEAR THAT

namca
05-08-2019, 03:06 AM
No 25 not even 100 ..
Kids have exams
Adults we have work ..
Tier way or loot way best ways get the gems

Cinco we were expecting new gems so new pp will join pvp community
In the way u set this event u take the ones alr exist in pvp out of game too
Thsnks for trying bring us events but please think again bout this one

Let us all here in forum vote the way :)

Zonexon
05-08-2019, 03:50 AM
Cinco Namca is right , I think you should consider tier way gold silver and bronze .

Also it's been a long time since we don't have any guild event maybe you can make this event as a guild event , which includes tiers , in this way all of us can play fair and have fun even those who have classes and work .

Pls hear us out Cinco , Pls reconsider this . :)

Letsmixx
05-08-2019, 05:41 AM
Cinco Namca is right , I think you should consider tier way gold silver and bronze .

Also it's been a long time since we don't have any guild event maybe you can make this event as a guild event , which includes tiers , in this way all of us can play fair and have fun even those who have classes and work .

Pls hear us out Cinco , Pls reconsider this . :)

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkSilver/gold/plat
Cinco

Knightnight
05-08-2019, 06:14 AM
For those of us with limited time this event tho it looks good will be a waste of time if we have no chance of any reward at the end .
Kinda agrees with Namca it should at least have gold silver bronze tiers so players can purchase items at the end .
The prize only system seems to make the gems too exclusive and will further unbalance pvp .
Cmon Cinco at least give people something to play for bro

Fahrenheat
05-08-2019, 06:34 AM
Bro I'm a student and I have lectures that basically take half of my day besides other commitments which I'll have to attend to..ik ofc that it's gonna be impossible for me to make top 25 but I'm not complaining about anything cause at least even if I don't make it I still get something for my efforts which is still good if you ask me so please stop with the talk of having a life and having no life because truth be told 89% of dl actually work or go to school besides a few who are active 24/7 and most of them like myself know that it's gonna be near impossible to get extremely high scores but we're cool we ain't complaining and I think others who've said things about being busy and stuff should also stop complaining .it's no fault of the devs and it's not our fault too lol ..We all just gotta deal with it

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkAnybody Here is complaining, all i see is Aj informing something like a joke, but i havent see him saying "Change The Prize Possibilities Cinco, Is Unfair" so please, next time if u want say something on forums avoid be toxic to other people.

Ur rights ends where mine starts.

Gyrfalcon
05-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Thanks Cinco. Nice event. But
please make it to top 100, even just the chance to get the new vanity. 😊

littleaj
05-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Making gems droppable would be more fair in my opinion because that way everyone has a fair chance at the gems. Also if people who have alot of dmg PLUS damage boosts will kill boss faster than others :/

Uptosts
05-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Ty cinco for the event. ☺

kurbeka
05-08-2019, 10:14 AM
I can see where Cinco is going with restriction this competition to minimum number, it is to prevent group-farming accounts that happens on every quested event in which serveral players take turns in certain account and keep it running 24/7 to place in top ranks then they share the prizes, then it's more like cheating.
I hope Cinco restrict the purchase of this event items to 1 or 2 sets per account.

Igothikal
05-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Thank you for the event but IMO it should be tier based. Yes I know this could make more of the gems be in circulation but it would also be fair to those that might get to start farming when the event does come. I probably won't get to til next Monday but eh is what it is I ain't gonna stress it lol. Drop able gems would be nice but u could make them super rare to drop and have letter board winners get a bigger prize. Also ty for bumping up black cat lounge gold loot

Kusa
05-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Seriously im like RIP dl.... PvP gems and weapons should be available for all the time in game, shouldn't be event based. As purify discussed and many other players.
And this one is funny only a few player will get gems, what about other hundred players. Giving them pet or vanity we could understand. But this idea is really stupidity.
Cinco u gonna banned my account. But u r ruining game completely.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

littleaj
05-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Seriously im like RIP dl.... PvP gems and weapons should be available for all the time in game, shouldn't be event based. As purify discussed and many other players.
And this one is funny only a few player will get gems, what about other hundred players. Giving them pet or vanity we could understand. But this idea is really stupidity.
Cinco u gonna banned my account. But u r ruining game completely.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using TapatalkI agree

Cinco
05-08-2019, 10:52 AM
This will not be your only chance to get these Level 51 Relic Gems.

namca
05-08-2019, 11:00 AM

That sounds good ..can u give us more info please bro?
We all kinda frustrated atm so please update us whats in ur mind :)

Santosh Elangadi
05-08-2019, 11:45 AM

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkYeah. Cinco upcoming event will be more unfair event which happened last time same like Trinity pet, Blood armor set. Many players beyond top 25-100 in leaderboard didn't get any reward. There is no value for other 75 players effort? Ithink this time you have to revise the event rules else will be definitely unfair for most of the players.

Note: top 100 players event is required. Otherwise this top 25 event will be again one more sarcastic play by you. Even, in last event- not even single forgiveness gem, scrolls not dropped at all for many players. Still they are hoping for some better things from future events.

Again intense restrictions on the event will be catastrophic failure of the community growth and future events.

Hope you will hear the voice of these players.

nadineelfen
05-08-2019, 12:02 PM
This will not be your only chance to get these Level 51 Relic Gems.Ty cinco but it will be like'past event , when me and a lot of players didnt have the chance to get red armor or black one

I

Cinco
05-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Expanding rewards to the Top 50 makes sense as a compromise. Given historical performance top 100 is not very competitive... but top 50 is (mostly).

littleaj
05-08-2019, 12:05 PM
If your gonna make events for people who play 24/7 and not those who dont atleast make droppable items appear or dont let the rewards be trade friendly and only charecter bound cause people will sell rewards for rediculous prices trust me

Uptosts
05-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Expanding rewards to the Top 50 makes sense as a compromise. Given historical performance top 100 is not very competitive... but top 50 is (mostly).
Hmm , yes agree and Top 50 is much better then top 25 thank you cinco :)

namca
05-08-2019, 12:16 PM

Ok 50 better than 25 ..
Can u at least give us a promise that the rest hundred players well have access to these gems smtime soon ?
Uk the 50 will rule arenas for smtime creating beef with rest
So many dramas will be created
So many will stop playing
Hmmm is this sm side plan us all go Arcane till u make Dl gems easier accesable for all?
I not like nag but i not want lose my job trying be on lb as i not want stop pvping too ..

Russel99
05-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Thank you for the event but IMO it should be tier based. Yes I know this could make more of the gems be in circulation but it would also be fair to those that might get to start farming when the event does come. I probably won't get to til next Monday but eh is what it is I ain't gonna stress it lol. Drop able gems would be nice but u could make them super rare to drop and have letter board winners get a bigger prize. Also ty for bumping up black cat lounge gold loot
Making rewards rng based is stupid, it just further makes people not want to do the events.

Russel99
05-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Cinco I like what you were trying to do, but leaderboard events can not work on Dark legends. Theirs to many exploiters, no lifes, and most people just don't have the time. I also hope you didn't buff black cat gold percentages by to much. For this event I suggest you put it in tiers such as bronze , gold, silver, and legendary. Legendary would be the people who no lifed the event get the three gems, the gold reward, and a title as a bonus. Gold gets the three gems, silver gets the two gems, and bronze gets one gem. Bronze requires 5k,, silver 15k, gold 25k, and legendary 50k. Lastly, no character bound rewards all trade friendly.

littleaj
05-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Honestly no more tier events..just go back to how old dl events used to be for example the old dl valentine event where people farmed love band and love track set wad amazing! Everyone could do them so there was no point in selling stuff you farmed :) old dl events rocked would love to see them again.

Cinco
05-08-2019, 12:39 PM
Cinco I like what you were trying to do, but leaderboard events can not work on Dark legends. Theirs to many exploiters, no lifes, and most people just don't have the time. I also hope you didn't buff black cat gold percentages by to much. For this event I suggest you put it in tiers such as bronze , gold, silver, and legendary. Legendary would be the people who no lifed the event get the three gems, the gold reward, and a title as a bonus. Gold gets the three gems, silver gets the two gems, and bronze gets one gem. Bronze requires 5k,, silver 15k, gold 25k, and legendary 50k. Lastly, no character bound rewards all trade friendly.

Nope. They work just fine. Tiers will be used for a future event.

SpeedShark
05-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Next discount on awaken at next sin pattys event only? I dont want wait that lot time maybe we can buy awaken discount items it will be good i stopped forge already because eat all my gold and im too unlucky i say this after i spent 300m+ any discount items really will be good

Cinco
05-08-2019, 12:56 PM
A Blood Forge event is coming soon.

SpeedShark
05-08-2019, 01:17 PM
Oh good, thank you

Igothikal
05-08-2019, 01:21 PM
Thats btr top 50 for awards question tho will there any kind of reward for those who participate in event and maybe not make it on letter board? Say a character bound item maybe one of the new gems that's awarded to letter board to be offered to players that didn't quite make letter board be able to buy as a character bound item...like moonstone of grind was

hannsand4
05-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Making gems droppable would be more fair in my opinion because that way everyone has a fair chance at the gems. Also if people who have alot of dmg PLUS damage boosts will kill boss faster than others :/

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkMaking the gems drop is not more fair. Many people farm alot and do not drop aegis still, while others have dropped multiple times. Drops are based on luck not the amount of work put in.

hannsand4
05-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Nope. They work just fine. Tiers will be used for a future event.Yay!!!! Thanks Cinco.

ElCoyote1
05-08-2019, 02:18 PM

Every tier event has had special items. Your saying this tier event doesn’t qualify? Players will work hard to get top 50. To own these items and ur saying the items will come again as what? A drop? How will this be fair to the players working hard to get the gems?

ElCoyote1
05-08-2019, 02:23 PM

Might as well just bring gems as plat. So every player has access to purchase and it becomes more fair. There are plat offers, they have been plat sales there is no excuse for it not being fair. Why work hard 24/7 to make to rank and then next week after event have the gems come back as drop or some sort. Will be nothing special about the event

mascotmullah
05-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Making rewards rng based is stupid, it just further makes people not want to do the events.Mr man ..No need to be rude ..she just expressed her opinion ..everyone is entitled to their own opinion and besides it's a public discussion so you have no right to run down anyone's idea here

Breska
05-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Will the two versions be marketable or just platinum?

ElCoyote1
05-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Nice event thou cinco

hannsand4
05-08-2019, 06:07 PM
I do wish I could enter crypt faster. Still spamming button to enter

littleaj
05-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Mr man ..No need to be rude ..she just expressed her opinion ..everyone is entitled to their own opinion and besides it's a public discussion so you have no right to run down anyone's idea here

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkYou literally yelled at me ealier for having an opinion lmao

Nerodevil
05-08-2019, 06:37 PM

Good job start wars spread hate more vent like this more more

Fahrenheat
05-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Every tier event has had special items. Your saying this tier event doesn’t qualify? Players will work hard to get top 50. To own these items and ur saying the items will come again as what? A drop? How will this be fair to the players working hard to get the gems?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe special thing is that u will have em before other people.

Fahrenheat
05-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Good job start wars spread hate more vent like this more moreHate comments will make Cinco ban ur other acc.

hannsand4
05-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Im kinda concerned ppl will sit by boss spawn to get kill and not work to kill all zombies. I assume that was taken into consideration and it will just work itself out hopefully.

Branko
05-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Finally someone talking about important stuff. Maybe make minions worth same amount of points as boss or something like that. Still wouldn’t be fair, but a bit better.

Russel99
05-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Littleaj go away and take your rng drops with you. Rng drops are bad and don't reward for the time put in. I suggested tiers so that everybody would get a reward for the work they put in. This leaderboard event further causes less player participation because it does not reward most of the people who play the event. If top 50 were getting exclusive rewards that would be completely fine, but top 50 are the only people that get rewards. Lastly, no more character bound rewards their so useless you can't even stash them. I still have the beach sets in my inventory because I can't do anything with them.

littleaj
05-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Littleaj go away and take your rng drops with you. Rng drops are bad and don't reward for the time put in. I suggested tiers so that everybody would get a reward for the work they put in. This leaderboard event further causes less player participation because it does not reward most of the people who play the event. If top 50 were getting exclusive rewards that would be completely fine, but top 50 are the only people that get rewards. Lastly, no more character bound rewards their so useless you can't even stash them. I still have the beach sets in my inventory because I can't do anything with them.People who have the rewards will just sell them as for your beach sets thats a personal problem and dont tell me to go away dl needs more people active not more people leaving. Your so mean

doomdoomdoom
05-09-2019, 11:47 AM

I think most people missed this post by Cinco. A bit of relief for those that don’t have enough gaming time to hit the top 50.

Cinco
05-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Littleaj go away and take your rng drops with you. Rng drops are bad and don't reward for the time put in. I suggested tiers so that everybody would get a reward for the work they put in. This leaderboard event further causes less player participation because it does not reward most of the people who play the event. If top 50 were getting exclusive rewards that would be completely fine, but top 50 are the only people that get rewards. Lastly, no more character bound rewards their so useless you can't even stash them. I still have the beach sets in my inventory because I can't do anything with them.

You need to get yourself some more inventory slots.

littleaj
05-09-2019, 11:49 AM
You need to get yourself some more inventory slots.Exactly I have 500 thanks cinco for agreeing

Breska
05-09-2019, 11:49 AM
And if we have inventory to the maximum 500?

Cinco
05-09-2019, 11:50 AM
I think most people missed this post by Cinco. A bit of relief for those that don’t have enough gaming time to hit the top 50.

I picked the one week out of the year where people have to work and go to school. I must be loco.

Cinco
And if we have inventory to the maximum 500?

Max your stash.

Devilsinner

Thanks that helps alot :)

Breska
05-09-2019, 11:52 AM
I have 500 inventories and I do not get much more.

Devilsinner
05-09-2019, 11:54 AM
I do wish I could enter crypt faster. Still spamming button to enter

I agree with you there it gets a bit annoying during events :)

littleaj
05-09-2019, 11:55 AM
Welp anyways back to fortnite ill be waiting for the next event cinco thanksa anyways!

Cinco
05-09-2019, 11:56 AM
Welp anyways back to fortnite ill be waiting for the next event cinco thanksa anyways!

Don't get killed too much.

littleaj
05-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Don't get killed too much.Haha okay thanks!

Devilsinner
05-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Max your stash.

Would there be any way you guys could maximize inv slots for those who have reached 500 slots but still have trouble because they are a collector? I've had many people make comments about that this is why i figured I would post about it. Much appreciated if you do in the meer future :)

Devilsinner
05-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Don't get killed too much.

Also what is the max amount of stash slots possible right now? I havent maxed that out yet.

kurbeka
05-09-2019, 12:05 PM
Speaking of witch, Cinco we need more than 500 inventory and stash slots they are not enough at all !!!

mascotmullah
05-09-2019, 12:16 PM
Littleaj go away and take your rng drops with you. Rng drops are bad and don't reward for the time put in. I suggested tiers so that everybody would get a reward for the work they put in. This leaderboard event further causes less player participation because it does not reward most of the people who play the event. If top 50 were getting exclusive rewards that would be completely fine, but top 50 are the only people that get rewards. Lastly, no more character bound rewards their so useless you can't even stash them. I still have the beach sets in my inventory because I can't do anything with them.Dude can you stop being rude for once !?!? Your opinion and his opinion have about the same importance here cause everyone is trying to make suggestions that will make this event beneficial for all so everyone gets the new gems and speaking of character bound made tradeable I say NO ..the only thing that should be done is for them to be made stashable so you can stash and transfer to your storage alts but being made tradeable..that's s no no

Plattonico
05-09-2019, 12:36 PM
Are all gold and platinum gems traded? or solo platinum?

Gyrfalcon
05-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Cinco, I hope u do something about people who just sit around and wait for the boss to spawn. Or make the event points base on how much you kill mobs+ boss. Thanks.

Cinco
05-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Cinco, I hope u do something about people who just sit around and wait for the boss to spawn. Or make the event points base on how much you kill mobs+ boss. Thanks.

Since this is a Campaign Map you are free to go Solo.

ElCoyote1
05-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Since this is a Campaign Map you are free to go Solo.

Should try counting the kill of boss to anyone who inside the mission sounds like a better idea, it is hard to do solo when u have to go to 3 different side of the mission to kill all zombies to spawn angel. Ppl are selfish sit in middle without killing zombies. So make it if they kill boss everyone inside mission gets the points.

Cinco
05-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Should try counting the kill of boss to anyone who inside the mission sounds like a better idea, it is hard to do solo when u have to go to 3 different side of the mission to kill all zombies to spawn angel. Ppl are selfish sit in middle without killing zombies. So make it if they kill boss everyone inside mission gets the points.

Everybody in the zone does get credit for the boss kill.

ElCoyote1
05-09-2019, 02:10 PM

Thank you

hannsand4
05-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Super!!! Thanks so much!

Russel99
05-09-2019, 03:56 PM
I have plenty of slots lmao, that does not make it ok that character bound items are garbage.

Vladmirdrack
05-09-2019, 04:04 PM
This event is only for people who are not committed to anything! Who does not study and does not work! This is unfair too !! I really enjoy the game but these types of events are dishonest! Even because there are Platinum Hackers! Develop events that are fair to all! 1 week is pretty bad!

ElCoyote1
05-09-2019, 04:47 PM

Earn New Relic Gems

Other Fixes / Updates

Good luck, Vampires!

Can you edit the post by tier? Since it went from 25-50?

ElCoyote1
05-09-2019, 05:18 PM

U said everyone in the zone get the points, not everyone in mission who go kill zombies and stay behind because others sit in middle get points I tested it and stayed behind on purpose and didn’t get points. Should be everyone in the mission all 5 players get the 7 points. Because the ones killing the zombies are the ones doing the work for sitters to kill angel

teuibo
05-09-2019, 05:27 PM
U said everyone in the zone get the points, not everyone in mission who go kill zombies and stay behind because others sit in middle get points I tested it and stayed behind on purpose and didn’t get points. Should be everyone in the mission all 5 players get the 7 points. Because the ones killing the zombies are the ones doing the work for sitters to kill angel

True and the ppl who go right lose out the most zero points but most kills,,,can you add points for skeleton kills...

kurbeka
05-09-2019, 05:29 PM
The server is lagging badly, please fix that !

ElCoyote1
05-09-2019, 05:32 PM
True and the ppl who go right lose out the most zero points but most kills,,,can you add points for skeleton kills...

Which makes it unfair and I hope cinco realizes it and does something about it

Cinco
05-09-2019, 06:14 PM

I recommend that you run solo to avoid players leeching your efforts.

Smokianlord
05-09-2019, 06:14 PM
yes cinco add points for minions ty :)

mascotmullah
05-10-2019, 12:54 AM
True and the ppl who go right lose out the most zero points but most kills,,,can you add points for skeleton kills...This is true because when I started playing the event yesterday..no one else agreed to go right and kill the skeletons but the moment I went right and was clearing the mobs the boss showed up and in less than 3 seconds they all killed it and left ..I know we have the option to run solo cinco but can you make a punishment that whoever sits to wait for only boss kill gets less points perhaps ? It would probably make all join in killing the skeletons and warlocks as well

Purifysoul
05-10-2019, 05:26 AM
This is true because when I started playing the event yesterday..no one else agreed to go right and kill the skeletons but the moment I went right and was clearing the mobs the boss showed up and in less than 3 seconds they all killed it and left ..I know we have the option to run solo cinco but can you make a punishment that whoever sits to wait for only boss kill gets less points perhaps ? It would probably make all join in killing the skeletons and warlocks as well

The solo option is the best option for this situation, but since it takes too much time doing it solo due to the long rotations, I suggest you to gather a squad of your friends, start a solo map and invite them.

You set a plan of your own, for instance: one goes left, one goes top, and two go to the right. That's probably the fastest way to gather points and avoid such players ruining your runs.

Purifysoul
05-10-2019, 05:37 AM
I know. It takes time going through your list, and inviting those specific friends compared to only joining and starting to kill.
So maybe a "Party" option would help.

A party option would work like this: You create a party and invite the people you want, the party fits up to 5 people. Anytime you go to a place that requires an invite (creating a solo map), you don't have to go through your list and invite the people each time they'll be able to join you right away with no invites by just being in your "party".

I think I've seen that option in.. Arcane Legends a few years ago? I don't really remember, but it would be nice if that's a feature in Dark Legends.

Uptosts
05-10-2019, 07:30 AM
I know. It takes time going through your list, and inviting those specific friends compared to only joining and starting to kill.

A party option would work like this: You create a party and invite the people you want, the party fits up to 5 people. Anytime you go to a place that requires an invite (creating a solo map), you don't have to go through your list and invite the people each time they'll be able to join you right away with no invites by just being in your "party".

I think I've seen that option in.. Arcane Legends a few years ago? I don't really remember, but it would be nice if that's a feature in Dark Legends.
Party option sounds good :)
It Would be nicee to see that feature in dark legends too.

Igothikal
05-10-2019, 07:32 AM
Incase alot of you guys that didn't notice cinco said this event won't be the only one with the chance to get the new gems so don't sweat it. If u got a real life which most of us do and can't be on game 24/7 don't worry do what u got to do BC remember this is only a game and IMO real life is more important than this 😂

hannsand4
05-10-2019, 08:32 AM
I really Love this idea for the future.

LauraxD
05-10-2019, 08:52 AM
some people with the new valentine set tho... some just run to the boss instantly and kill him solo with the damage elixer
they don't even kill minions while in the meantime people with no speed are doing everything and they miss the most important thing on the map just because some dude spend plat and the other guy didn't ._.
i thought plaid pants + snowflake sweather was fast but these people run faster than the speed of light how is that fair?

mascotmullah
05-10-2019, 09:31 AM
some people with the new valentine set tho... some just run to the boss instantly and kill him solo with the damage elixer
they don't even kill minions while in the meantime people with no speed are doing everything and they miss the most important thing on the map just because some dude spend plat and the other guy didn't ._.
i thought plaid pants + snowflake sweather was fast but these people run faster than the speed of light how is that fair?Valentine set wasn't plat e.e they were available for gold

Uptosts
05-10-2019, 09:48 AM
Venus set was available for both platinum and gold purchase. :)

hannsand4
05-10-2019, 10:24 AM
I'd like to take a moment to thank the people who do nothing and sit by boss spawn and yell "boss" for everyone. Hats off to you! Good work!

mascotmullah
05-10-2019, 11:23 AM
I'd like to take a moment to thank the people who do nothing and sit by boss spawn and yell "boss" for everyone. Hats off to you! Good work!

Sent from my moto g(6) using TapatalkLol how about people who sit.by the boss and kill the boss before you even get near it ?I can mention names here but it's not worth it tbh

ElCoyote1
05-10-2019, 11:27 AM
Lol how about people who sit.by the boss and kill the boss before you even get near it ?I can mention names here but it's not worth it tbh

Think she being sarcastic

LauraxD
05-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Valentine set wasn't plat e.e they were available for gold

yes because everyone could afford that set with normal gold... --"

Amount_Paid
05-10-2019, 02:27 PM
Please make it so that Top 100 gets rewarded, maybe 51-100 gets no free gem and have to pay for them with gold/plat? Because some people have lives and a lot of us would actually like to have the gems early aswell.

Snakespeare
05-10-2019, 05:55 PM
I keep seeing posts from people who want to live their lives but still have the best gear. That's not realistic. You actually have to choose between them.

Zonexon
05-11-2019, 01:17 AM
Cinco can you pls do something for those "PEOPLE" just standing around and waiting for other players to kill the mobs they don't even wait for those people who killed the mobs . I saw some couples just wandering around the event area .

I hope you can do something about these players because they are ruining our gameplay by just cuddling with each other .

I hope there's an option that they won't get any points for those people who are just standing and pretending to be afk .

SpeedShark
05-11-2019, 04:49 AM
Yes true ik names too they camp then killing the boss and no waiting others so i no wonder why more players camp and afraid to go in the bigger zone to kill zombies and i saw no one goes that place so everyone left the mission lol so bad that we dont got points for skeletons too if we should got then i play too on this event but i just pass i waiting for next event but good to will have new gems in game soon then ill buy elder gems much cheaper and then waiting for blood forge event

IShootFirst
05-11-2019, 07:58 AM
I keep seeing posts from people who want to live their lives but still have the best gear. That's not realistic. You actually have to choose between them.

what you said doesn't make any sense to be honest with you. Getting the best gear takes a few min, purchasing platinum and then buying that gear nothing more nothing less. which means they do have busy lives to live. beside buying platinum there are farmable items that aren't so hard to get like the newest relics added to the game, everyone has the chance to farm for them because they a permanent drop. but then there are events like this that people who have busy lives actually can't play in because it'd be about farming most of the time for the event period to get the specific gear. I've already seen Cinco say this event won't be the only way to get the good gear so I don't really mind this event it just adds some competitive taste. just wanted to make it more clear since best gear was mentioned.

IShootFirst
05-11-2019, 08:00 AM

This could help alot i personally wouldn't have to play in public maps if i can have my friends join me that easy

kurbeka
05-11-2019, 08:43 AM
@Cinso sir I have a question, do you allow shared-account on this game ?
I see many players use this trick in order to place at the top ranks of every event and they get the rewards.
If it is allowed please tell us because I want to try it but I don't wish to get banned.ty

IGN : Ugon

kurbeka
05-11-2019, 08:47 AM
You may investigate the top rankers of this event to get the idea of shared-account.

mascotmullah
05-11-2019, 08:53 AM
@Cinso sir I have a question, do you allow shared-account on this game ?
I see many players use this trick in order to place at the top ranks of every event and they get the rewards.
If it is allowed please tell us because I want to try it but I don't wish to get banned.ty

IGN : UgonBro sharing of accounts by having different users log into your account is tantamount to cheating because while most are actually playing on their own toons and struggling to make the leaderboard someone is doing it for you and that's unfair imo .additionally you're at risk of losing your account because the person could easily scam your account but speaking about getting banned ..some players who shared account have gotten banned e.g bladdedfury so I wouldn't do it if I were you

kurbeka
05-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Bro sharing of accounts by having different users log into your account is tantamount to cheating because while most are actually playing on their own toons and struggling to make the leaderboard someone is doing it for you and that's unfair imo .additionally you're at risk of losing your account because the person could easily scam your account but speaking about getting banned ..some players who shared account have gotten banned e.g bladdedfury so I wouldn't do it if I were you

Well since I see many are using this thing I come to wonder it is somehow ok by the admins...tbh it is extremely unfair... Lets see what dovs have to say about shared accounts .

mascotmullah
05-11-2019, 10:19 AM
Well since I see many are using this thing I come to wonder it is somehow ok by the admins...tbh it is extremely unfair... Lets see what dovs have to say about shared accounts .It's against the rules to share accounts so they're breaking the law and should be punished for it ..I'm dead sure that the player at #1 currently also has other people playing on that account..that's the problem with leaderboard events tbh ..it's an incentive for cheating

Letsmixx
05-11-2019, 11:02 AM
It's against the rules to share accounts so they're breaking the law and should be punished for it ..I'm dead sure that the player at #1 currently also has other people playing on that account..that's the problem with leaderboard events tbh ..it's an incentive for cheating

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkNo rlly ,maybe he bot

Fahrenheat
05-11-2019, 11:02 AM
No rlly ,maybe he bot

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind TapatalkBot, Or Shared Acc, it's cheating :/

mascotmullah
05-11-2019, 11:04 AM
No rlly ,maybe he bot

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind TapatalkWhat do you mean by "bot" tho cause I don't really catch that

Letsmixx
05-11-2019, 11:05 AM
What do you mean by "bot" tho cause I don't really catch that

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkMacro programs users (he sleeps until his pc play)

Fahrenheat
05-11-2019, 11:05 AM
What do you mean by "bot" tho cause I don't really catch that

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkAn AI that is programmed to do some action(Hit the Button "E" or Do click on somewhere)

Letsmixx
05-11-2019, 11:12 AM
An AI that is programmed to do some action(Hit the Button "E" or Do click on somewhere)

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkSomething like this

ElCoyote1
05-11-2019, 11:13 AM
It's against the rules to share accounts so they're breaking the law and should be punished for it ..I'm dead sure that the player at #1 currently also has other people playing on that account..that's the problem with leaderboard events tbh ..it's an incentive for cheating

I don’t agree with Lb events really, this one pointless tho imo, since gear coming in after event for all to be able to purchase or drop whatever cinco said. Think everyone knows that to take the risk to cheat. To all Top players farming gl enjoy exclusive gear till it comes back [emoji12]

Russel99
05-11-2019, 01:11 PM
I don’t agree with Lb events really, this one pointless tho imo, since gear coming in after event for all to be able to purchase or drop whatever cinco said. Think everyone knows that to take the risk to cheat. To all Top players farming gl enjoy exclusive gear till it comes back [emoji12]

Big facts lol.

Fahrenheat
05-11-2019, 01:14 PM
Big facts lol.Ig this is one of those countable opportunities when i don't see the word "Noob" on ur commentaries, Gg Wp

Nikitadragun
05-11-2019, 02:27 PM
Lmao people are cheating hard for real. Abris is account sharing, Applepie is auto farming lol and most people take the kill for themselves and they didn't even put in any work at all so us people who are playing fair don't really even have a chance [emoji58]

mascotmullah
05-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Lmao people are cheating hard for real. Abris is account sharing, Applepie is auto farming lol and most people take the kill for themselves and they didn't even put in any work at all so us people who are playing fair don't really even have a chance [emoji58]

Sent from my Z812 using TapatalkCinco this event is officially a big L ..I really hope this will be the last time you organize a leaderboard event cause after this event people ain't gonna be interested in doing anymore leaderboard events cause as I said earlier it's an incentive for cheating..maybe a video will show you how bad it is (watch this space)

Nerodevil
05-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Ugon number 5 he lie
Acc sharing https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190512/9de4e26ebf4776710d534f8c075a9532.jpg
Platinico also. He was not number 3 before he was high number not low

Fahrenheat
05-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Ugon number 5 he lie
Acc sharing https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190512/9de4e26ebf4776710d534f8c075a9532.jpgProofs?

Nerodevil
05-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Why proof. Look at players. See how they rise to numbers

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
05-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Why proof. Look at players. See how they rise to numbers

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TapatalkAnd that means that he's acc sharing? Really? Then let me tell u that ur brain isnt working well.

He's like 5k away from top 1

kurbeka
05-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Ugon number 5 he lie
Acc sharing https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190512/9de4e26ebf4776710d534f8c075a9532.jpg
Platinico also. He was not number 3 before he was high number not low

I am a shared account ?!
Non sense.
I just want the dovs to investigate these all top ranks including me " Ugon " and see how many regions and connection ips were logged in those account in the past few days.
I wonder why dovs has been turning blind eye toward shared accounts and let them win this event and previous events too.
It is not fair ok if you allow shared accounts just tell us for us to help ourselves.
I play 18 hours a day all by alone and still losing ?

IGN: Ugon

japanlivesonforums
05-12-2019, 12:28 AM
I am a shared account ?!
Non sense.
I just want the dovs to investigate these all top ranks including me " Ugon " and see how many regions and connection ips were logged in those account in the past few days.
I wonder why dovs has been turning blind eye toward shared accounts and let them win this event and previous events too.
It is not fair ok if you allow shared accounts just tell us for us to help ourselves.
I play 18 hours a day all by alone and still losing ?

18 hours a day... talk about no life. Who's farming rest of the day? Your mom right

DefinitelyNot
05-12-2019, 02:22 AM

can this be added to the game ? would fix many problems

LoveWins
05-12-2019, 02:25 AM
great event

Zonexon
05-12-2019, 04:02 AM
Cinco Ugon is right but how about for those people who had multiple devices and using their another phone after their current phone run empty battery .

I think that not all in the leaderboard are using cheats , some of the are working hard and some of them are even playing while at their classes and workplaces . I think that Ugon is overreacting and they should be thankful especially for those people who are currently in the leaderboard , I suggest for those people whose names are in the leaderboard just keep playing and stop bragging about things that has no sense at all , I also suggest that they should also use their common sense before speculating things on other people .

nadineelfen
05-12-2019, 04:12 AM
Good luck all^^

Lastgoodbyes
05-12-2019, 07:28 AM
Why not just make skeletons worth 1 point? that way we can pass all sitters who did nothing in event

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Gyrfalcon
05-12-2019, 08:54 AM
I already gave up event when Cinco said do solo if those lazy sitters are leeching our hardwok, cuz I know devs won't do anything about it. The best they could do is to add up to top 50. Goodluck to all hard workers ✌

Russel99
05-12-2019, 09:29 AM
18 hours a day... talk about no life. Who's farming rest of the day? Your mom right
Stop crying lmao. Cinco now didn't i say leaderboard excusive events are a terrible idea xd. Look at all the exploiters, the fact that he's playing 18 hours a day and still losing by 5k points just further proves people are cheating. You also furthered destroys incentive for the event by saying the rewards will be in another event....

ElCoyote1
05-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Stop crying lmao. Cinco now didn't i say leaderboard excusive events are a terrible idea xd. Look at all the exploiters, the fact that he's playing 18 hours a day and still losing by 5k points just further proves people are cheating. You also furthered destroys incentive for the event by saying the rewards will be in another event....

Cinco said himself “this will not be the only way to get the gems” does that not mean it will be back?

Breska
05-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Platonico does not cheat because he is my boyfriend, he is dedicated to cultivate because he believes that his pve is so many, he shows it very well, stop complaining because you do not know or can not do it.

Fahrenheat
05-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Platonico does not cheat because he is my boyfriend, he is dedicated to cultivate because he believes that his pve is so many, he shows it very well, stop complaining because you do not know or can not do it.Any human can be in front of a mobile screen for 3 consecutive days without sleep. Something must be there.

Fahrenheat
05-12-2019, 11:19 AM
Any human can be in front of a mobile screen for 3 consecutive days without sleep. Something must be there.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkMy mistake, Can't*

Breska
05-12-2019, 11:54 AM
It is not necessary not to sleep with the crop throughout the day, enough. You do not know how many hours it is to be in a good place, but I can see you do not know.

Fahrenheat
05-12-2019, 11:58 AM
It is not necessary not to sleep with the crop throughout the day, enough. You do not know how many hours it is to be in a good place, but I can see you do not know.I have checked leaderboard at least 3 times per 2 minutes, All the people who are first places doesnt stop, never, people say that somebody use Acc-Sharing, Also people say that some people use Bots, idk.

Nikitadragun
05-12-2019, 12:03 PM
Lmao there's people who have been farming 24/7 no stopping at all either they're cheating or they're dying irl because no sleep is unhealthy af

Nikitadragun
05-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Honestly Cinco could give us half a point every skeleton and I'd be happy because the 7 points a boss thing ain't working

mascotmullah
05-12-2019, 12:23 PM
#SAYNOTOLEADERBOARDEVENTS

Nikitadragun
05-12-2019, 12:28 PM

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkLMFAO

moonway03
05-12-2019, 01:07 PM

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkTrue this

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ElCoyote1
05-12-2019, 01:10 PM
LMFAO

Masc got a point tho. LB events are well lame. There’s ppl with obviously no lives who farm24/7 as to those who have family friends and things to do but enjoy playing DL during that little free time yet can’t ever make top LB or in LB tiers because of the reason that they have a Life....

moonway03
05-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Id like to make an appeal for the rewarding system of this events.
Instead of making it into the top 10,25 or 50. Why dont u just give rewards base on the points you've acquired instead of players relentlessly competing against each other. A.k.a the battle of no sleeping.

Lastgoodbyes
05-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Id like to make an appeal for the rewarding system of this events.
Instead of making it into the top 10,25 or 50. Why dont u just give rewards base on the points you've acquired instead of players relentlessly competing against each other. A.k.a the battle of no sleeping.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalkso basically tiers lmao well that would be handy starting tomorrow some will have school to finish up

mascotmullah
05-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Well @cinco speaking of sitters I hope this screenshot explains it to you better..I went to the right side of the map alone while durashii and zenderhugo are just sitting fully buffed waiting for me to kill the boss once it spawns without waiting for me and asazeiafa to get back ..I may look like in being a nab rn lol but it's really unfair and a lot of players have stopped playing this event because of these leeches ..please do something sir ..the event has been ruined significantly already so it would be best for you to try to salvage the remaining part of the event for genuine players by punishing all cheaters
Thank you [emoji1488]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190512/fc5ca92acb68d88844bd9d9b472f1ef0.jpg

moonway03
05-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Well @cinco speaking of sitters I hope this screenshot explains it to you better..I went to the right side of the map alone while durashii and zenderhugo are just sitting fully buffed waiting for me to kill the boss once it spawns without waiting for me and asazeiafa to get back ..I may look like in being a nab rn lol but it's really unfair and a lot of players have stopped playing this event because of these leeches ..please do something sir ..the event has been ruined significantly already so it would be best for you to try to salvage the remaining part of the event for genuine players by punishing all cheaters
Thank you [emoji1488]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190512/fc5ca92acb68d88844bd9d9b472f1ef0.jpg

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkI dont think leechers are considered cheaters lol. There are times when i do that, specially on working hours [emoji23]

mascotmullah
05-12-2019, 01:59 PM
I dont think leechers are considered cheaters lol. There are times when i do that, specially on working hours [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkIt's still cheating yk cause others do the work and you kill the boss before they get there so they don't even get points ..how is that fair now :/

moonway03
05-12-2019, 02:04 PM
It's still cheating yk cause others do the work and you kill the boss before they get there so they don't even get points ..how is that fair now :/

Sent from my SM-J250F using TapatalkIts unfair, but not cheating. Also if you dont wanna be left out, lure the mobs near the boss spawn. So u dont need to worry about not getting the points.

hannsand4
05-12-2019, 02:06 PM
I'm unable to participate in this event but if I were I wouldn't being crying like this. Get ur Venus Set on, get your damage buff and put your big boy pants on.

Adamizsilly
05-12-2019, 07:25 PM

Preach girl.

Adamizsilly
05-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Future references...
Have a poll for another leaderboard event next time. Better yet, don't have one! :D
OR
Make such events into a guild event. Most people will do for such an event is cry and whine about the top guild winning because they have more players. Or the guild masters will be askholes and not recruit after a certain period of time. Remedy for that is either smooch off to them or have an alt in the guild already that can invite main once event is about to end.

Must we learn the hard way what not to do? Yes... yes we must.
DON'T HAVE ANOTHER LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Russel99
05-12-2019, 09:47 PM
Future references...
Have a poll for another leaderboard event next time. Better yet, don't have one! :D
OR
Make such events into a guild event. Most people will do for such an event is cry and whine about the top guild winning because they have more players. Or the guild masters will be askholes and not recruit after a certain period of time. Remedy for that is either smooch off to them or have an alt in the guild already that can invite main once event is about to end.

Must we learn the hard way what not to do? Yes... yes we must.
DON'T HAVE ANOTHER LEADERBOARD EVENT!
Not everyone has alts that can pass as actual Mains like us.

Adamizsilly
05-12-2019, 10:22 PM
Not everyone has alts that can pass as actual Mains like us.

Save plat. Make a new toon. If that's too much make a new account \*-*/

Nikitadragun
05-12-2019, 11:05 PM

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk#NOLEADERBOARDEVENTS

Russel99
05-13-2019, 10:11 AM
They still need gold .....

Adamizsilly
05-13-2019, 11:05 AM
They still need gold .....

Go farm. Sell stuff. Mooch off friends. Beg... wait no that's illegal on drama legends. Join high society guilds that do events. \^-^/

Russel99
05-13-2019, 11:54 AM

Go farm. Sell stuff. Mooch off friends. Beg... wait no that's illegal on drama legends. Join high society guilds that do events. \^-^/
Lol😭😭😭😭😭😭lol

kurbeka
05-13-2019, 04:13 PM
As an old and loyal player of DL game that been having the honor to play this game since 2012,
I suggest the admins to disqualify the shared-accounts players such as " Abris , Keiroo and the others " from obtaining the rewards of this event if not banning their accounts and their related main accounts
For they to be made example of so nobody will ever dare to violate the rules and the regulations of the game and to ensure a fair playtime fun for everybody.

Also the leaderboard events are very nice addition to the game they just need a lil more of management.

Igothikal
05-13-2019, 04:29 PM
Tbh this event needs just crash and burn lol. I think that all events need to be tier based from now on. That way if u cheat u get what u want and for those that actually play fair for their stuff will get it also.😂

Amount_Paid
05-13-2019, 05:36 PM
As an old and loyal player of DL game that been having the honor to play this game since 2012,
I suggest the admins to disqualify the shared-accounts players such as " Abris , Keiroo and the others " from obtaining the rewards of this event if not banning their accounts and their related main accounts
For they to be made example of so nobody will ever dare to violate the rules and the regulations of the game and to ensure a fair playtime fun for everybody.

Also the leaderboard events are very nice addition to the game they just need a lil more of management.

Let’s not forget about Nipalert and Chefinho lol 2 more botters.

ElCoyote1
05-13-2019, 06:06 PM

Lol says the player who’s on top 5 LB.

Fahrenheat
05-13-2019, 09:28 PM
Lol says the player who’s on top 5 LB.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTop 6 and Before Top 7, That means that he doesnt cheat.

Zonexon
05-13-2019, 11:23 PM
Some people cannot be contented in what they have or what they are.

So here's the thing, you're not the only struggling all through out day and night , you're not the only one lacking of sleep for these past few days , you're not also the only one fighting for their spot. For those people keep on complaining on every single thing or in every single event. Do you know the word " SPORTSMANSHIP"?. Try to apply that kind of acceptance in playing events.

You said to investigate "other players" that is actually pertaining to some of players who are in top 5. You see I have a friend who are also in top 5 , lucky him he can still manage his spot despite all his busy schedule. He's a student and even playing at class just to able to participate in the game , he been on top 3 then 2 then goes down then top and now he's currently fighting for his spot. You know what's the funny thing is that you and him are alike no sleep at all , 15-18 hours of playing, struggling too. But he's not even complaining cuz in the first place you are the one who choose to be on top 5 , and now if you are not a childish person, you have to continue and fight for your spot , and quit whining , if you're tired then stop, if you're losing then stop , if you're struggling then inspire yourself to fight for your spot.

The thing is in every single event , there will be one or more than one player who will keep on complaining. Why can't you just respect our devs and their decisions for pulling out these kinds of events?

And for the record , my friend also started playing at the same time when the event started, he been on the LB since the event started , so therefore you cannot conclude that every player in the top 5 are cheating. hmmm , i didn't see your name in the LB when the event started you just came out of nowhere and the last time i checked , you're at the 50-60 spot in the LB , you even defeated kressh lol who are always farming and surprisingly you surpassed the number of players ahead of you , now tell us who are acting SUSPICIOUS .

Just because Ahhan is ahead of you now , you're acting like a kid who's crying for a lollipop. :)

I hope cinco can read this so he can ease his mind about these accusation. Complaining about things and discriminating other people doesn't make you superior , Ugon.

Fahrenheat
05-13-2019, 11:37 PM

So here's the thing, you're not the only struggling all through out day and night , you're not the only one lacking of sleep for these past few days , you're not also the only one fighting for their spot. For those people keep on complaining on every single thing or in every single event. Do you know the word " SPORTSMANSHIP"?. Try to apply that kind of acceptance in playing events.

You said to investigate "other players" that is actually pertaining to some of players who are in top 5. You see I have a friend who are also in top 5 , lucky him he can still manage his spot despite all his busy schedule. He's a student and even playing at class just to able to participate in the game , he been on top 3 then 2 then goes down then top and now he's currently fighting for his spot. You know what's the funny thing is that you and him are alike no sleep at all , 15-18 hours of playing, struggling too. But he's not even complaining cuz in the first place you are the one who choose to be on top 5 , and now if you are not a childish person, you have to continue and fight for your spot , and quit whining , if you're tired then stop, if you're losing then stop , if you're struggling then inspire yourself to fight for your spot.

The thing is in every single event , there will be one or more than one player who will keep on complaining. Why can't you just respect our devs and their decisions for pulling out these kinds of events?

And for the record , my friend also started playing at the same time when the event started, he been on the LB since the event started , so therefore you cannot conclude that every player in the top 5 are cheating. hmmm , i didn't see your name in the LB when the event started you just came out of nowhere and the last time i checked , you're at the 50-60 spot in the LB , you even defeated kressh lol who are always farming and surprisingly you surpassed the number of players ahead of you , now tell us who are acting SUSPICIOUS .

Just because Ahhan is ahead of you now , you're acting like a kid who's crying for a lollipop. :)

I hope cinco can read this so he can ease his mind about these accusation. Complaining about things and discriminating other people doesn't make you superior , Ugon.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkAs first, Ugon were on 10-5 place since Friday or Saturday, i don't remember very good, i personally check it bcoz i was checking LB At least 3 times per 2 minutes, so don't come to say he "just appeared".

At second, As i already said, Anybody can't Play DL for....5 days without a bit of sleep, that's why Ugon go to #6, that proofs that he isnt cheating.

And that explain why i have never seen Abris go down to at least #2.

And its not complaining, it's more abt not let em win using cheats, Use Bots and Share Acc is strictly prohibited and cannot be accepted.

If somebody use some kind of adventage to win, isnt fair, and we can Say it if we want, it's our Right anyways.

Zonexon
05-13-2019, 11:51 PM
The event started thursday lol .

Zonexon
05-13-2019, 11:53 PM
Lol are you another toon of Ugon and by the way the event started on thursday .

Fahrenheat
05-13-2019, 11:58 PM
Lol are you another toon of Ugon and by the way the event started on thursday .

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkDon't worry, i'm not, and yeah, ik Event started on Thursday, and what i said is that he was on #10-5 since Friday? Is that hard to understand?

Zonexon
05-14-2019, 12:07 AM
You want to be fair let Cinco check our ranks when the event started so he can see who really cheats .

mascotmullah
05-14-2019, 02:04 AM

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkMy man ..I thought you'd actually think farther than this but I was wrong ..playing for 15- 18 hours a day isn't a joke and I know that very well but if you come to think of it every player who's participating in this event needs to get some sleep right? And there s no way that you will sleep and still wake up to see your account holding the spot you had on leaderboard before you slept but abriss and keiroo haven't been offline for even a second since this event started which is a clear case of cheating because for one thing it's impossible to stay awake for 5 days straight and even if it's a bot the laptop that's been used for that purpose will eventually run out of power or even the phone so it's a clear case of a minimum of 4 people playing 6 hours each on that account in order to hold their #1 spot on the leaderboard and as for ahhan and ugon along with plattonico those aren't cheaters ..they're actually genuine then speaking of ugon surpassing kressh later on ..I know kressh personally and he's a busy person ,at some point in time he wasn't around because of work and there s now way you'd expect him not to be playing and still be ahead of ugon who's farming relentlessly so that said though the first 2 accounts on leaderboard are a clear case of cheating and they should be punished for it

kurbeka
05-14-2019, 03:10 AM
I hope Mr.Cinco or any other admin reply to us as soon as possible and answer our questions in regard otherwise if they keep silent and ignore this issue of violation of the game regulations it's obviously like saying " we permit shared account feature but we don't want to declare it on public " or they are unable to proof it .

Of course this is not possible, they have the server between their hands and they have all the details concerning the log in devices IPs connections and other details about different countries IPs that login to the game server.

I hope they don't disappoint us the only thing we want is to play the game fairly and equally and follow the rules that they have set.

Cinco
05-14-2019, 07:58 AM
Allegations of cheating and account sharing are always investigated. The results of these investigations do not always go the way you expect. This event can be won without violation of TOS (like all other events) ...but no event in DL can exist without controversy.

DJDEVIL007
05-14-2019, 09:36 AM
that will be good if you are investigating accounts cinco
and i hope u will investigate account name abris so you can find how many people are using this toon.
Allegations of cheating and account sharing are always investigated. The results of these investigations do not always go the way you expect. This event can be won without violation of TOS (like all other events) ...but no event in DL can exist without controversy.

japanlivesonforums
05-14-2019, 11:03 AM
You guys want accounts looked into and investigated. Realize something. Event or no events rules are broken on this stupid game everyday. You guys want to whine about players on leaderboards how about just cry that the dev's made such an event. People have lives which includes jobs school family fun REAL events to go to. Not waste half and more of a day on a game farming to stay in a position. What's even more funny is the fact that CINCO SAID THESE GEMS WILL RETURN. Yet look at us being crazy. Pointing fingers. Name calling. Starting drama. We should be asking cinco why bother with such an event when he will bring these gems back? For the "exclusivity" lol what a joke! Half of the items on dl aren't even exclusive anymore. I'm not naming them because they are too many but people will understand.
It seems at this point we are just farming to stay in position for a vanity which I'm betting will give no boosts or overpower another vanity which I bet players spent a lot of plat on.
Sts shouldn't run events. They should run for president. They've got the scamming and hacking people down to a notch.

Kusa
05-14-2019, 11:05 AM
You guys want accounts looked into and investigated. Realize something. Event or no events rules are broken on this stupid game everyday. You guys want to whine about players on leaderboards how about just cry that the dev's made such an event. People have lives which includes jobs school family fun REAL events to go to. Not waste half and more of a day on a game farming to stay in a position. What's even more funny is the fact that CINCO SAID THESE GEMS WILL RETURN. Yet look at us being crazy. Pointing fingers. Name calling. Starting drama. We should be asking cinco why bother with such an event when he will bring these gems back? For the "exclusivity" lol what a joke! Half of the items on dl aren't even exclusive anymore. I'm not naming them because they are too many but people will understand.
It seems at this point we are just farming to stay in position for a vanity which I'm betting will give no boosts or overpower another vanity which I bet players spent a lot of plat on.
Sts shouldn't run events. They should run for president. They've got the scamming and hacking people down to a notch.Yoo.. Well said [emoji187][emoji860]

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

japanlivesonforums
05-14-2019, 11:06 AM

If account sharing is always investigated. I got a few higher up account names that can be looked into :)
If you want to start anywhere. Check the normal leaderboards first. That's a great way to start your investigation

moonway03
05-14-2019, 11:10 AM
Sts shouldn't run events. They should run for president. They've got the scamming and hacking people down to a notch.Yep, no boosts. Confirmedhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190514/b8fd4dbadbdb4e1facc160ba6c7936db.jpg

kurbeka
05-14-2019, 12:54 PM

We expect facts that are supported by logic.

My allegation isn't baseless of logical facts, and if you ask why I didn't complain about this shared accounts issue in the previous events ?
Actually I heard the rumors and the brag about them before but I couldn't confirm them myself as I didn't have that much of free time to enter the competitions but this time I'm truly playing over 16hrs/day minimum and still not catching with them, I can mathematically calculate the gap btw my points and their to tell they play exactly 22-24hrs/day, it's not for one or 2 days it's been 5 days already.

Can you still reason with me about the possibility of " do not always go the way you expect " and they are actually playing fair ?!

kurbeka
05-14-2019, 12:58 PM
I hope we see a pleasant and satisfactory actions in the regarded issue.

ElCoyote1
05-14-2019, 01:04 PM
We expect facts that are supported by logic.

My allegation isn't baseless of logical facts, and if you ask why I didn't complain about this shared accounts issue in the previous events ?
Actually I heard the rumors and the brag about them before but I couldn't confirm them myself as I didn't have that much of free time to enter the competitions but this time I'm truly playing over 16hrs/day minimum and still not catching with them, I can mathematically calculate the gap btw my points and their to tell they play exactly 22-24hrs/day, it's not for one or 2 days it's been 5 days already.

Can you still reason with me about the possibility of " do not always go the way you expect " and they are actually playing fair ?!

Have you not thought maybe they sleep less than you? Maybe that’s what your doing wrong sleep more n play less. Try play more n sleep less than u do now maybe then u be #1 really don’t know why everyone crying about this dumb event that will have nothing special lol why waste time?

Fahrenheat
05-14-2019, 01:06 PM
Have you not thought maybe they sleep less than you? Maybe that’s what your doing wrong sleep more n play less. Try play more n sleep less than u do now maybe then u be #1 really don’t know why everyone crying about this dumb event that will have nothing special lol why waste time?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf u don't like it, then u can just leave this post and don't waste ur time.

The matter here is bcoz cheaters can't be accepted anyways

DJDEVIL007
05-14-2019, 01:09 PM
let cinco investigate account abris and everything will be exposed how many ppl using that toon :)

Cinco
05-14-2019, 01:30 PM
For what it’s worth literally every DL event is an avalanche of cheating accusations and demands for permanent bans. Much development time wasted hunting down nothing - because players can’t be happy.

Mindyaownbaby
05-14-2019, 01:39 PM
Yes I don’t think this is the best event but it’s still at least an event. Y’all literally complain about everythinggg if someone else is doing good in an event they are automatically cheating. Y’all want new vanity and ask for recolors then complain when they do. Stop complaining play the game and have fun and if you’re that bothered by a game don’t play or sit out the event

mascotmullah
05-14-2019, 01:39 PM
Sts shouldn't run events. They should run for president. They've got the scamming and hacking people down to a notch.

Okay so I just finished reading this bible that you wrote and I have a few things I'd like to say
• we all want the accounts looked into and investigated because the points being scored and the accounts not being offline for a second since this event started points to only account sharing and speaking about rules being broken..all rules cannot be kept so if you wanna talk about that now well that's your own problem
• secondly talking about exclusive items I'm sure you'll agree with me that basic gear should be available to all so that the number of people coming into pvp can increase..If it's vanity then yeah exclusivity can actually exist but gems and weapons too??!! Flash back to the first elders that came to dl and how their being exclusive made pvp imbalanced due to the fact that most don't own them and have to use significantly weaker relics to match up to their all elder using counterparts
• at day 5 of an event like this also the aim for everyone now is to hold their spot in the leaderboard so don't even start on that
• finally the vanity should remain what it is which is just a vanity item ..we're all tired of seeing stats boosting vanity in pvp and it's high time pvp became balance again so from the begining of your post to the end I see nothing worthy of note or geared toward pushing positivity into the darkness of negativity which envelopes us all at this point in time

hannsand4
05-14-2019, 01:41 PM
I agree... Don't think ppl realize how much they complain. And always during event ppl blow up forums. Be happy we are getting events. It brings new ppl and regardless of whether you personally like the specific event or not it brings ppl on game. I'm very happy to see old and new friends active.

mascotmullah
05-14-2019, 01:42 PM
For what it’s worth literally every DL event is an avalanche of cheating accusations and demands for permanent bans. Much development time wasted hunting down nothing - because players can’t be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWe love what you and the rest of your team are doing cinco ..don't let the negativity spread by a few loud mouths get to you and make you feel low .Yeah this event hasn't been the best of events but we still had something to do and we're grateful for that . Thank you so much sir ..much love to you and the sts team

hannsand4
05-14-2019, 01:43 PM
The developers could be working on making new stuff for game and new events, but they spend time investigating and appeasing relentless annoying cry babies

Mindyaownbaby
05-14-2019, 01:44 PM
Yeah half the time it’s what people ask for then get mad when they do it

Russel99
05-14-2019, 03:37 PM
This is why nothing on the leaderboard can be trusted and why we shouldn't have leaderboard events. I also feel this event was kind of pointless since these items aren't excusive, but I'm still happy to have something to do. Also if we're talking about rebalancing pvp, Cinco should rework skills and buff the other lvl 51 relics. The problem with PvP right now is how expensive it is, which has caused many people to stop playing it. Low level pvp used to be popular as well, but forge destroyed all the people that played it and I don't know how that would be fixed.

hannsand4
05-14-2019, 03:40 PM
Low level PvP died when y'all decided to make it 100ppl vs OOC

hannsand4
05-14-2019, 03:46 PM
But I agree. The difficulty to get the moon gem seemed to be where PvP started falling off after forge. The gems and weapons being so expensive as well as character bound gems seem to make PvP less active.

japanlivesonforums
05-14-2019, 05:54 PM
Okay so I just finished reading this bible that you wrote and I have a few things I'd like to say
• we all want the accounts looked into and investigated because the points being scored and the accounts not being offline for a second since this event started points to only account sharing and speaking about rules being broken..all rules cannot be kept so if you wanna talk about that now well that's your own problem
• secondly talking about exclusive items I'm sure you'll agree with me that basic gear should be available to all so that the number of people coming into pvp can increase..If it's vanity then yeah exclusivity can actually exist but gems and weapons too??!! Flash back to the first elders that came to dl and how their being exclusive made pvp imbalanced due to the fact that most don't own them and have to use significantly weaker relics to match up to their all elder using counterparts
• at day 5 of an event like this also the aim for everyone now is to hold their spot in the leaderboard so don't even start on that
• finally the vanity should remain what it is which is just a vanity item ..we're all tired of seeing stats boosting vanity in pvp and it's high time pvp became balance again so from the begining of your post to the end I see nothing worthy of note or geared toward pushing positivity into the darkness of negativity which envelopes us all at this point in time

Too long to read. Sorry.

japanlivesonforums
05-14-2019, 06:36 PM
You want proof? Here is proof.
Is this what the biggest guild on the game teaches?
Investigate that! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190514/1d1d5930b74f64addc61cd2a541a42d4.jpg

kurbeka
05-14-2019, 08:45 PM

I thought I was going to receive a word of appreciation for reporting and highlighting the holes of your system in order for you to overcome them otherwise some players are taking advantage of, but rather than that you are pointing at me as a source of annoyance and as if you were saying " We know the defects of the project, we are running out of time and manpower to deal with the side issues just play the game as it is and be thankful, done. "

I love the game it has became my hobby pardon me for dreaming to take it high.

Oh in the end I'm strongly against the permanent ban.

japanlivesonforums
05-14-2019, 08:51 PM
I thought I was going to receive a word of appreciation for reporting and highlighting the holes of your system in order for you to overcome them otherwise some players are taking advantage of, but rather than that you are pointing at me as a source of annoyance and as if you were saying " We know the defects of the project, we are running out of time and manpower to deal with the side issues just play the game as it is and be thankful, done. "

If that's not a big enough hint to shut it already then I don't know what is. Go farm more dude less barking on forums. You are losing points by coming to forums and saying stuff no one cares about, even STS proved it. Happy farming mate.

tusharreings
05-15-2019, 06:34 AM
Good event ,no gems for me n mkst of the ppl but the ppl who work hard for it get what they deserve.
Elder gems lvl 51 might be available for all in some tier event or campaign drops...

Igothikal
05-15-2019, 10:21 AM
Don't get me wrong I am so happy to see that events has returned to DL but seems like with the letter board events there is all kinds of drama. I personally didn't participate in this event due to not having enough time to play to make it on letter board much less to top 50. Will be a shame not to be able to get the gems and gold but eh there will be another time right. IMO all letter board events should be cut out and back to tier events. I've also enjoyed the beach events as well because seem less drama and accusations of cheating n such. I know that some things in game need to stay rare but even in the tier events was still kinda tough to make gold tier. Back in the day there was also a summer solstice event where fire gem originated would really like to see something like this again due to the fact I missed that too 😃 Doesn't have to even revolve around fire gem could be something totally different anyways just a thought

Uptosts
05-15-2019, 12:00 PM
Blood beach event 3 it would be nice to have it again on dl as 7th anniversary of it.
With new royal set with title 777.
(just a suggestion)😉😉😉😊😊

mascotmullah
05-15-2019, 12:40 PM
Blood beach event 3 it would be nice to have it again on dl as 7th anniversary of it.
With new royal set with title 777.
(just a suggestion)[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji4][emoji4]I like your idea for a blood beach event but we could use something new this time you know..I was looking the other day and I saw that there's black leviathong and black bikini but we don't have black bath set so I think it would be nice if one was added as a droppable (very rare drop) in the event while the other plat exclusive sets that gave title of leviathan would be good if they were brought back for purchase since not many people bought them in the previous event hence they're expensive and most owners don't want to sell so most don't have leviathan title. In summary add a black bath set and bring back the plat exclusive beach sets that give title of leviathan [emoji846]
Love you cinco and sts

Lastgoodbyes
05-15-2019, 12:47 PM
or title "Kraken" or something

Froststorm
05-15-2019, 01:45 PM
Interesting name for a title although I don't see how a sea monster has to do anything with vampires

mascotmullah
05-15-2019, 01:56 PM
Interesting name for a title although I don't see how a sea monster has to do anything with vampiresLeviathan doesn't either lol but kraken sounds nice

Froststorm
05-15-2019, 02:00 PM
Leviathan doesn't either lol but kraken sounds nice

It does sound cool but it relates more with a pirate theme imo

IShootFirst
05-15-2019, 04:48 PM

word of appreciation for what? do you really think you've done something major? yeah you're basically annoying you said it best, I know there might be people cheating/sharing accounts while some others are actually farming, whatever you want to call it, so what you have to do is report and wait, not go on forums over and over each day to type something new and spam the forums to make it a mess, all you had to do was report and wait, and if it's true there are cheaters, then they developers would find out, if there is not then there is not relax and get over it really. plus aren't you that guy from pvp that always spams the chat and trash talks people MrUgon? what happened there? how could you go on forums and be that rude to even ask for appreciation for basically doing nothing but spamming the forums. In my opinion even if there are cheaters, who really cares? the items cinco said will come back in future updates, cheaters or whatever not a big deal it's just a game man and that game the developers are working hard on it to keep it updated and fun for US people but all you people do is basically complain and on top of that ask for ''appreciation''. unbelieveable. smh sorry but this guy's ego triggered me he needs a chill pill. there are no holes in the game everything is good, in fact I don't see where it says you can't stand in the middle of a map and wait for everyone else to do the work, that's not cheating that doesn't break the rules, don't believe me ? go check the game rules. Im not saying it's fine to have lazy people doing that stuff and killing boss before everyone gets there but Im saying you don't have to keep crying about it on forums over and over, cinco already said: play solo for now, that's true that's all that could be done for now, you need to stop taking things personal, every little thing people take it personal, what do you want cinco to do ? you want him to go online and punish those people that wait for boss to die in the middle? nope totally not, that would make no sense and if you really think that's what should happen, no it's not what should happen.
now just please no more complainging, no more of this topic the event is ending in less than a day, this will be the past, move on be happy smile more
let's try to complain less and report in a calm way when we feel like we need to

japanlivesonforums
05-15-2019, 04:54 PM
word of appreciation for what? do you really think you've done something major? yeah you're basically annoying you said it best, I know there might be people cheating/sharing accounts while some others are actually farming, whatever you want to call it, so what you have to do is report and wait, not go on forums over and over each day to type something new and spam the forums to make it a mess, all you had to do was report and wait, and if it's true there are cheaters, then they developers would find out, if there is not then there is not relax and get over it really. plus aren't you that guy from pvp that always spams the chat and trash talks people MrUgon? what happened there? how could you go on forums and be that rude to even ask for appreciation for basically doing nothing but spamming the forums. In my opinion even if there are cheaters, who really cares? the items cinco said will come back in future updates, cheaters or whatever not a big deal it's just a game man and that game the developers are working hard on it to keep it updated and fun for US people but all you people do is basically complain and on top of that ask for ''appreciation''. unbelieveable. smh sorry but this guy's ego triggered me he needs a chill pill. there are no holes in the game everything is good, in fact I don't see where it says you can't stand in the middle of a map and wait for everyone else to do the work, that's not cheating that doesn't break the rules, don't believe me ? go check the game rules. Im not saying it's fine to have lazy people doing that stuff and killing boss before everyone gets there but Im saying you don't have to keep crying about it on forums over and over, cinco already said: play solo for now, that's true that's all that could be done for now, you need to stop taking things personal, every little thing people take it personal, what do you want cinco to do ? you want him to go online and punish those people that wait for boss to die in the middle? nope totally not, that would make no sense and if you really think that's what should happen, no it's not what should happen.
now just please no more complainging, no more of this topic the event is ending in less than a day, this will be the past, move on be happy smile more
let's try to complain less and report in a calm way when we feel like we need to

Someone give me a podium so I can give this guy an award for such outstanding words!
*slow claps*
May the odds be ever in your favor man. I hope you get ALL the drops you could ever want. Amen.

IShootFirst
05-16-2019, 03:52 AM
Someone give me a podium so I can give this guy an award for such outstanding words!
*slow claps*
May the odds be ever in your favor man. I hope you get ALL the drops you could ever want. Amen.

it had to be said my friend thanks for the wishes

Zonexon
05-16-2019, 11:01 AM
Hello Cinco may I ask when will the event end ? Is it 1:30 am or 1:30 pm ?

Cinco
05-16-2019, 11:15 AM
Hello Cinco may I ask when will the event end ? Is it 1:30 am or 1:30 pm ?

1:30 PM Central time :-)

Letsmixx
05-16-2019, 11:15 AM
1:30 PM Central time :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAny next event,Cinco?

Cinco
05-16-2019, 11:20 AM
Any next event,Cinco?

A new event is in the works. Hope to share the details soon.

Letsmixx
05-16-2019, 11:20 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOh ya !

nadineelfen
05-16-2019, 11:21 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTy^^

xstriker
05-16-2019, 11:49 AM
Hope players which are not in top 50 won't be kept in the dark too long.. wish to see new gems added to map soon..

Lastgoodbyes
05-16-2019, 01:57 PM
Can u change the despairing elder tear to yellow?.. would make sense if its going to be an angel relic

Amount_Paid
05-16-2019, 01:58 PM
Can u change the despairing elder tear to yellow?.. would make sense if its going to be an angel relic

I actually agree with this

Smokianlord
05-16-2019, 03:33 PM
these are just my suggestions for future!

- New Vanity Sets For Drops in new campaigns! ( Pieces)

- Execution Hunt! (For Achievement/Title)

- 100k / 500k / 1m PvE Kill Title ( Many of us already have over 1m kills so it's not a bad idea) [ Colourful Titles ]

- You can add vanities from some NPCs
from club sanctuary ..... I would like to have white suit ..the auction man has ( Maybe for platinum)

- make old event vanities stash able as you promised before ( or maybe tradable )

- introduce all old relics for lvl 51 ( as drops ) with greater stats

- tradable auction slots , stash slots , inventory slots , emotes , character slots ( those what are extendable )

- those faces from NPCs also please if possible :)

thanks for your efforts again!

PICTURE ATTACHED FOR VANITIES FROM NPC ( I circled them )https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190516/e1b15886c6b3ebf97ec5b6720ce3bf5f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190516/9066a02bb2a1d9f514d836c6a345b82e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190516/f7bc953f4db99dcc2bb1f4487810d60a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190516/83d17c2ae1fedb3119bcc9743ce015d6.jpg

hannsand4
05-16-2019, 04:03 PM
Yes oh my goodness please bring Bloodpack girl vanity please! And just name it Bloodpack Lady.

ElCoyote1
05-16-2019, 04:21 PM

Think all 3 gems should be quiet different than the previous ones

Lastgoodbyes
05-16-2019, 04:26 PM
Does elder tear have dodge like elder blood stone?.. 25% dodge and 25% chance to dodge on hit?

Amount_Paid
05-16-2019, 04:57 PM
Does elder tear have dodge like elder blood stone?.. 25% dodge and 25% chance to dodge on hit?

Honestly these gems should have some type of effect like that and maybe look a little different than the previous versions. Also why not make them exclusive and just add different lvl 51 gems that can drop on the new maps.

Lastgoodbyes
05-16-2019, 07:37 PM
should be a golden sparkle as if angelic :Phttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190517/f562865f6f070a8b17203631fd7a3957.jpg

hannsand4
05-16-2019, 07:49 PM
Well thank you for event! I was very glad to see old and new friends so active. Can't wait for the next one!

Uptosts
05-17-2019, 02:12 AM

Thank you cinco 😊