PDA

View Full Version : New ways to get on the lb

Korabiv
05-07-2019, 07:25 PM
So I’m making this post to maybe inspire devs to add new ways to get your name on the lb. Unfortunately, it tends to be the same people over and over again, season after season. Either those who can afford the highest damage or movement speed gear, or those who have too many pve kills to even catch up to them without using bots. I think it would be a nice idea to add some new tabs on the lb, some that would give average players a chance.

Ideas:
1. Count the number of elite baels/krunch 2 kills. These rare spawns can be hunted by anyone, and the maps are easy enough for everyone to do. This count would reset every season.

2. Count the number of twisted ten members killed. Again something easy that people can go out and hunt. This count would reset every season.

3: Number of pve kills per season. Every season, this count would reset (your total kill count will always stay). This will see who kills the most mobs per season, as opposed to the millions people have in total that are non obtainable.

4: Count the number of elite bosses kills per each area. Each area (such as nordr, tindrin, shuyal, etc) would have its own counter. This would allow people to run maps that they enjoy most and have a shot at the lb. This count would reset every season.

Of course for most of these to work, sts would have to get the bottling situation under control. As of right now, their is literally no way for 99.9% of the game to ever get on the lb. It’s the same people every season, and these ideas would give anyone and everyone an equal opportunity. Post below any other ideas that you think would be good.

Spheresome
05-07-2019, 08:03 PM
Interesting Idea, I would be intrigued to see how something like this could be implemented

Gufugufutwo
05-07-2019, 08:07 PM
3 and 4 both encourage more botting lmao
just cuz the number resets every szn doesnt mean ppl wont just bot thru each szn haha

Korabiv
05-07-2019, 08:57 PM
3 and 4 both encourage more botting lmao
just cuz the number resets every szn doesnt mean ppl wont just bot thru each szn haha

Yeah I realize this but hopefully sts will crack down on this.

The point is to have a lb that everyone can participate in. It wouldn’t require you to be the richest player or have been playing since the beginning of the game.

Azzahra Aprilia Putri
05-08-2019, 02:52 AM
So I’m making this post to maybe inspire devs to add new ways to get your name on the lb. Unfortunately, it tends to be the same people over and over again, season after season. Either those who can afford the highest damage or movement speed gear, or those who have too many pve kills to even catch up to them without using bots. I think it would be a nice idea to add some new tabs on the lb, some that would give average players a chance.

Ideas:
1. Count the number of elite baels/krunch 2 kills. These rare spawns can be hunted by anyone, and the maps are easy enough for everyone to do. This count would reset every season.

2. Count the number of twisted ten members killed. Again something easy that people can go out and hunt. This count would reset every season.

3: Number of pve kills per season. Every season, this count would reset (your total kill count will always stay). This will see who kills the most mobs per season, as opposed to the millions people have in total that are non obtainable.

4: Count the number of elite bosses kills per each area. Each area (such as nordr, tindrin, shuyal, etc) would have its own counter. This would allow people to run maps that they enjoy most and have a shot at the lb. This count would reset every season.

Of course for most of these to work, sts would have to get the bottling situation under control. As of right now, their is literally no way for 99.9% of the game to ever get on the lb. It’s the same people every season, and these ideas would give anyone and everyone an equal opportunity. Post below any other ideas that you think would be good.This is the game if you want your name in leadeboard you need to fight, we all are human and i think you are human too, so why they can reach leaderboard and you cant? Why they can being rich and get op gear and you cant?. Just simply thing buddy.FIGHT! :)

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

mhysaa
05-08-2019, 06:37 AM
This is the game if you want your name in leadeboard you need to fight, we all are human and i think you are human too, so why they can reach leaderboard and you cant? Why they can being rich and get op gear and you cant?. Just simply thing buddy.FIGHT! :)

Sent from my SM-J500G using TapatalkSometimes they are programs [emoji14]

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Azzahra Aprilia Putri
05-08-2019, 06:40 AM
Sometimes they are programs [emoji14]

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o TapatalkLike you follow the world not world follow you :)

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

fofo391
05-08-2019, 06:43 AM
they already changed the leaderboard system, and i think that was the best thing they ever done to this game.