PDA

View Full Version : 2019-05-08 Content Update (265172)

Futumsh
05-08-2019, 09:52 AM
+ The Angelic Rage leaderboard event starts this week (Thursday May 9th at 1:30pm)! Earn new Level 51 Relic Gems!
+ Talk to Father Porras in town for more info. Return to him when the event is over to claim your prize(s).
+ During the event: play "Redemption:" the final 'Withering Realm' campaign mission and defeat The Archangel to score points.
+ Visit your Lair to see your Event Score. Check the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against the competition.
+ Event ends at 1:30pm Texas time on May 16th. Top 25 ranked players can collect FREE prizes from Father Porras.
+ Three (3) Level 51 gems and a pile of gold are awarded to the Top 5 ranked players.
+ Three (3) Level 51 gems (and far less gold) are awarded to ranks 6 through 10.
+ Ranks 11 through 25 can select one (1) Level 51 gem as their reward.
+ All Top 25 ranked players can purchase additional Level 51 gems from Father Porras (for Platinum - price depends on rank).
+ All Top 25 ranked players can also purchase the new "Anahk Brood" 'green Nephilim' vanity outfit (price depends on rank).
+ Additionally: Reduced frequency of the Aegis combo to match other Level 51 Relic weapons.
+ Plus: Increased the maximum gold you can loot from the Black Cat.
+ And: Decreased the minimum gold you can loot from the Black Cat.

Uptosts
05-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Competitive event , good to see.
No problem, but cinco for ranks 11 to 25 can only purchase 1 gem. :/ still top 25 ranked players will receive rewards , but I think atleast those 11 to 25 should also be allowed to purchase all three gems. If they want to they can only purchase with plat option.
Thank you for this event!! ☺☺

Snakespeare
05-08-2019, 02:11 PM
Great stuff for maxed players. Wish I were one of them ;)

ElCoyote1
05-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Competitive event , good to see.
No problem, but cinco for ranks 11 to 25 can only purchase 1 gem. :/ still top 25 ranked players will receive rewards , but I think atleast those 11 to 25 should also be allowed to purchase all three gems. If they want to they can only purchase with plat option.
Thank you for this event!! [emoji5][emoji5]

They can purchase with plat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phosgore
06-13-2019, 08:16 PM
Great stuff for maxed players. Wish I were one of them ;)

So be one of them lol :D

Uptosts
06-14-2019, 05:28 AM
While killing zombies in old town feeding ground(PvE map) my kills are not adding.
Please fix this.. ty