PDA

View Full Version : 2019-05-08 Content Update (265181)

Futumsh
05-08-2019, 10:05 AM
+ The Shimmering Shores Event returns this week (Thursday, May 9th) and runs for one (1) week!
+ This is an individual Player Leaderboard event with both Tier Rewards and Top Rank Rewards!
+ Go through the Event Portal in Forest Haven Towne and collect points for defeating monsters.
+ Earn a Victory Tier for access to Gold Farming zones and Item Enchantment discounts (15k for Bronze, 25k for Silver, 50k for Gold Tier).
+ Check your Avatar Page for your Event Score and check the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against the competition!
+ The Top 5 Ranked Players on the Leaderboard also get a couple of 4X Elixir Kits and choice of Makeup Kit (Crimson, Green and Golden Gazes available).
+ Ranks 6 - 10 get 4X Kits and their choice from a selection of lesser Elixir Kits.
+ Ranks 11 - 25 get lesser Elixir Kits.
+ All of the Top 25 Players on the Leaderboard will get a new character-bound "Golden Age" vanity item set (armor, helmet and shield) for Free!

synfullmagic_23110
05-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Idk if anyone has asked this, but I’m assuming a tradeable set will be available to those who have reached bronze tier and above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calzone
05-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Not entirely sure but it didn’t sound like it. If so these sets will be extremely rare as there will be only 25 of them around. I wonder why STS doesn’t make them tradable as that would also motivate players to grind more given that these sets will be worth incredible amounts of gold.