PDA

View Full Version : 2019-05-08 Content Update (265202)

Futumsh
05-08-2019, 01:29 PM
+ Loot the 'Gilded Age Vanity Chest' for a chance to loot trade-friendly vanity items!

synfullmagic_23110
05-08-2019, 01:29 PM
+ Loot the 'Gilded Age Vanity Chest' for a chance to loot trade-friendly vanity items!

Wait this has already started?[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Wait this has already started?[emoji33]

No. Tomorrow. This is just a bonus I added today.

synfullmagic_23110
05-08-2019, 01:35 PM
No. Tomorrow. This is just a bonus I added today.

Amazin’, will they be available within the event zone or throughout the pve maps?

Cinco
05-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Amazin’, will they be available within the event zone or throughout the pve maps?

These chests are only available in this event zone :-)

Calzone
05-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Nice touch Cinco. Will the chests avail only Vanity or will there by elixs and makeup kits like the Birthday event ones? Also how much does it cost to unlock?

neucamace
05-08-2019, 07:54 PM
Nice touch Cinco. Will the chests avail only Vanity or will there by elixs and makeup kits like the Birthday event ones? Also how much does it cost to unlock?gotta be 5 plat like the bday event xD

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

_Reunited_
05-12-2019, 05:46 PM
It costs 10 plat to open gilded vanity chests :) hope this helps!

Halfbreed82
05-13-2019, 08:27 PM
I thought that if we wore the ninth armor in this event we would get the bonus I have had it on and I get no bonus with it on and I see that the dev has no abilities in this event as well and that is fine but what is the use of having this ninth armor for the legendary events that was made for these kinds of event but you don't get the bonus???

Halfbreed82
05-13-2019, 08:40 PM
So I have the ninth guardians set from the b-day event it is meant for these kind of legendary events but I don't get no bonus from it and I am wondering why that is

darkknightii
05-14-2019, 12:17 AM
So I have the ninth guardians set from the b-day event it is meant for these kind of legendary events but I don't get no bonus from it and I am wondering why that isNinth guardians set doesnt stack with elixirs. So if you have a 2x elixir or higher the bonus from the set will be ignored. If your elixir is 1.5x and down then the 2x of the set is used rather than the elixirs value, prioritizing the set(atleast from my playing with the system).

I do wish stats that dont stack with elixirs would be clearly stated as such but eh with some tinkering you can figure it out i guess.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NukeDragon
05-14-2019, 11:54 AM
I didn’t need extra dmg since I’m using an int set, but I noticed ninth was not doubling the dmg like I expected early on but it was fine for me. Try finding a raging set with the shining shamrock, and use elixir like shamrock thrasher. Those together pretty much max it out for me.