PDA

View Full Version : Tough Choice :'(

Paar
12-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Well guys, I need some help from the community and my friends (of course).
The problem is I am loving SL and am thinking bout quitting PL and staying with SL :/ At first SL was boring because, all you could do is level, but now with pvping here I have a more encouraging reason to stay! Help me PLEASE! I'm about to pull my hair out lol. People are telling me switch on and off, but Its to hard buying platinum for both games and Leveling on both games. ( I know alot do this but I dont have the plat or time to.) So help me out Please! If you wanna talk to me PM me on forums.

Zeus
12-07-2011, 10:56 PM
I like SL more, atm. I probably will continue to. I've played PL for a long time and honestly, I think it's time for me to bid it farewell. Do what I do, play on SL and just log on occasionally on PL to chat with the friends you miss. :)

Cheers,

~Parth

Pharcyde
12-07-2011, 11:08 PM
At crossroads and can't decide? Download this app :P

Coin Flip App (http://www.apple.com/webapps/utilities/coinflip_kuditcom.html)

Heads - SL

Tails - PL

Paar
12-07-2011, 11:11 PM
I like what you said Apollo about Talking to Friends. I see what your saying. It's a good desicion. Ill consider and probally do just that.

wizardstarr
12-07-2011, 11:15 PM
I like SL more, atm. I probably will continue to. I've played PL for a long time and honestly, I think it's time for me to bid it farewell. Do what I do, play on SL and just log on occasionally on PL to chat with the friends you miss. :)

Cheers,

~Parth

What he said

zeusabe
12-07-2011, 11:20 PM
We should have a "Quitting players" section in the forums, I wonder which section will be more active...the new players or the quitting players...XD

Kaytar
12-07-2011, 11:24 PM
I play both but PL a little more than SL. If you really want to quit PL, and decide you want to come back and.the level cap is higher, ill do runs with you