PDA

View Full Version : Sad days

Mutilating
05-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Took like a 5 year long break. Can't remember my password. Account set up on a fake email. Waiting on support to hopefully help me out as I proved I was the account owner. I just wanna see if anything I had had went up in value enough to come back to the game. Very sad days indeed

xzLegendszx
05-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Took like a 5 year long break. Can't remember my password. Account set up on a fake email. Waiting on support to hopefully help me out as I proved I was the account owner. I just wanna see if anything I had had went up in value enough to come back to the game. Very sad days indeedGood Luck +_+

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Disko
05-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Event items and rare vanities are your best bet for quick cash. With a few exceptions, most level sets just don't move unless you sell for bargain basement prices. Most experienced players level new toons in the Oktal Prison very rapidly, so the only people looking to spend money for random sets are PVPers, who probably already have everything they need.

NukeDragon
05-10-2019, 08:31 AM
Unless you get the next cap items before others have the items ;) then I’d sell them very high like 100m a pop lol