PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion] back to leaderbords for pvp

Willl
05-09-2019, 12:34 PM
Ok we know this topic have been discussed for over and over, and most of times it ended bad..Here there's my idea but I also count on your opinion trying to make it more possible and fair for everyone.

Seasonal leaderbords for tdm - blood beach. class based Warrior-Mage-Rogue.

All old players know that the reason why those lb (ctf, tdm..) got deleted it's cause the rewards were gained mostly from dummy farmers.

This is my idea.

Season refresh monthly (just like hydra and orrick raid)
Class based: top 50 mage / top 50 rogue / top 50 warriors
Level required: CAPPED players only (atm 71) --> any kill done below lv 70 will not be counted for lb (to avoid any dummy farmer winner)
Map where kills will be counted: blood beach (to avoid any dummy farmer winner)

Rewards:
top 50 for each class: skull badge (refresh monthly)
top 25 for each class: skull badge (refresh monthly) + 250k gold
top 10 for each class: skull badge (refresh monthly) + 500k gold
top 1 for each class: skull badge (refresh monthly) + 500k gold + banner (bound account, not stashble, not tradeble) or/and blue coloured name ---> refresh monthly)

Do you think the idea is nice?
Do you think those rules will prevent anyone from dummy farm?
Do you think the rewards are fair?
Do you have any adjustment to make on it to make it more enjoyable, fair, or easier to create this system for devs?

Please lets stick to thread topic let's not go into pvp fights XD

Have a nice day

Avaree
05-09-2019, 12:53 PM
And this will go from single DF to Guild DF.

slaaayerrr
05-09-2019, 01:04 PM
Do you think the idea is nice?

better than nothing

Do you think the rewards are fair?

top50 each class? so its 150 players, isnt too many? top10 enough
how rewards for pvp working? if good reward - dummy farmers, if not good reward - nothing will change about pvp
from those rewards which you offered: 500k and monthly badge is nothing, banner = dummy farm, and dont need color names please
... and that 500k gold... haha it looks so cheap for really top1 pvp player, better just remove it or change for some plats

Level required: CAPPED players only (atm 71) --> any kill done below lv 70 will not be counted for lb (to avoid any dummy farmer winner)
Map where kills will be counted: blood beach (to avoid any dummy farmer winner)

why only 71? i found some pvp lvls better than lvl71 and enjoying there more (by any class)
and warrior's role is tanking, but not getting kills, warrior who prefer making kills instead of covering - #$%& (but will be in top?), maybe also need to add assists to pvp...

Do you think those rules will prevent anyone from dummy farm?

no ofc

Willl
05-09-2019, 01:23 PM
better than nothing

top50 each class? so its 150 players, isnt too many? top10 enough
how rewards for pvp working? if good reward - dummy farmers, if not good reward - nothing will change about pvp
from those rewards which you offered: 500k and monthly badge is nothing, banner = dummy farm, and dont need color names please
... and that 500k gold... haha it looks so cheap for really top1 pvp player, better just remove it or change for some plats

why only 71? i found some pvp lvls better than lvl71 and enjoying there more (by any class)
and warrior's role is tanking, but not getting kills, warrior who prefer making kills instead of covering - #$%& (but will be in top?), maybe also need to add assists to pvp...

no ofc

Ty for reply.
-Yes about gold reward is little but well, we never got any gold reward just by pure pvping and it could be a start to see if devs would agree. Yes I would definitely add plats, but I didn't want to ask too much lol

-Well I suggested lv 71 exclusively and that map only cause I think this way the map is always filled and none can dummy, if they can..how is possible?

-Agree about warrior thingy.