PDA

View Full Version : Farewell!

Paar
12-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Good Bye, Pocket Legends and ALL of my Amazing Journey's , friends, best friends, and Even My PL wife Sabrina! Lol Im now killing vulars in the depths of space! I shall return one day.... But my journey has just begun and shall stay for years to come!

Thanks for the support from my friends! Love Love Love <3 You all! <3 <3 <3!!!!<3<3!!!

Until then... Wooooosh! * vanishes from a lightning strike* and foggy smoke enters, Stage crew cleans Up and We all head home.

Siejo
12-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Oh you silly you posted in the wrong section hahaha. The guild will miss you and we hope to see you again someday ^_^

Roc
12-08-2011, 12:16 AM
May your adventures be epic and you always come out okay! I hope we get an encore of the performance that was Paar here in Pl so that stage crew better stick around to set up again :sorrow:

xxxsabrinaxxx
12-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Goodbye my PL husband! Visit soon!!!

Garvhoz
12-08-2011, 12:33 AM
*rubs hands evily* gooood...gooood...another of the different realm has transfered...goooood...MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAAAAAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHA *coughs* *coughs more* oh well im going to bed

CodyBearr
12-08-2011, 01:12 AM
I enjoyed your post and it's comments, sucks to see you go though... I'm pretty sure we are friends and I ran with you often when I used to play alot.

Take care!

bronislav84
12-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Add me on SL?

Onaraasider
12-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Did you finish your lvl 66 run?Is that why your leaving? BTW gl with 36

zeusabe
12-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Good Bye, Pocket Legends and ALL of my Amazing Journey's , friends, best friends, and Even My PL wife Sabrina! Lol Im now killing vulars in the depths of space! I shall return one day.... But my journey has just begun and shall stay for years to come!

Thanks for the support from my friends! Love Love Love <3 You all! <3 <3 <3!!!!<3<3!!!

Until then... Wooooosh! * vanishes from a lightning strike* and foggy smoke enters, Stage crew cleans Up and We all head home.

Did you just apparate?...(*BGM music: Harry Potter theme*)

Suentous PO
12-08-2011, 10:54 AM
*wistful music swells*
Sue is looking out the window at the stars managing only to say
"dang.."
You will be missed, there will always be a setting at the guild hall table for you.
P. L. s loss is S. L. s gain
Love ya