View Full Version : GL Issues

Valkiryas
05-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Hello everyone,

Today was launched the Pirates event, with a huge amount of gold, but, how this will affect the game economy?

Let's be clear, 100K per run it's insane, a lot of people is making 5M per hour, how that can be healthy for this game?

5M for 5 hours per day it's 25M per day and that for 7 days it's 125M for this event, that's wrong, usually I don't complain about events but this is too much, this will ruin the economy as Plat Farmers did.

Developers, please review this and if it was intended like this please don't repeat it anymore.

Took years to fix the plat farmers issue and this will take some months as well.

Valky.

Vivt
05-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Bruh, why you complaining. A lot of players are beyond grateful for this event, if I haven’t noticed, f2p players couldn’t even come close to getting ebons or even some good arcane quality eggs. I’m a f2p player and it took me 8 months to be able afford nekro. This event is one of the best events that’s I’ve seen so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valkiryas
05-09-2019, 09:16 PM
I am complaining because this event will eventually ruin the gold economy, simply it's not healthy for this game

Bug
05-09-2019, 09:20 PM
stop complaining.

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

Vivt
05-09-2019, 09:20 PM
It won’t be, if u haven’t noticed, a lot of players gold goes towards awakening items, gears, running lb for events...gold drains drastically if u look into it. This prolly gonna be the last event of this kind, so why not make the most of it and chill.

mhysaa
05-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Only rich players complain about economy/inflation. Poor players are happy and farming. :)

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Valkiryas
05-09-2019, 09:24 PM
It will, some years ago this game was infested with platinum farmers and it ruined the game economy, now everyone is getting insane amount of gold, this will skyrocket all the prices for future events, this supposed to be a balance but it's getting to far.

Valkiryas
05-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Only rich players complain about economy/inflation. Poors players are happy and farming. :)

I am not rich, I barely have 4M on my budget.

I just ask for a review for the gold drops, I don't wanna pay 5M for an arcane shard in 3 weeks.

Gamegrog
05-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Tbh I'm grateful for this event coz it is the one of the best event I have seen where normal people or players can earn some gold.i am an ESG farmer usually when events take place I usually don't farm events instead I farm ESG but tbh this is the only event I farmed after a long time (during winter fest event).and talk about the economy there are many gold sinks in this game so the gold will be sunk some where.
Sts u r doing good and u r making this game better.
TY SO MUCH;)

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

mhysaa
05-09-2019, 09:27 PM
It will, some years ago this game was infested with platinum farmers and it ruined the game economy, now everyone is getting insane amount of gold, this will skyrocket all the prices for future events, this supposed to be a balance but it's getting to far.Infested took moooooonths.. This is just a week. And probably new things are coming. Just chill and enjoy. Tomorrow is another day [emoji14]

Vivt
05-09-2019, 09:31 PM
Y’all complain when overpriced arc weap drops, then complain when overpriced eggs drop....bruh chill and enjoy this event, gold can never be too much when it comes to al.

Valkiryas
05-09-2019, 09:31 PM
No guys, any gold sink is not healthy for any game.

The balance should be hard work = profit, I know that everyone is happy and excited about this game, but this needs to stop before it gets to late, based on my experience with Platinum farming, this only will bring some months for inflated prices for new players.

Bug
05-09-2019, 09:33 PM
No guys, any gold sink is not healthy for any game.

The balance should be hard work = profit, I know that everyone is happy and excited about this game, but this needs to stop before it gets to late, based on my experience with Platinum farming, this only will bring some months for inflated prices for new players.Stop it.

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

Valkiryas
05-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Y’all complain when overpriced arc weap drops, then complain when overpriced eggs drop....bruh chill and enjoy this event, gold can never be too much when it comes to al.

I never complained about Ebon weapons, yes, their price was extremely high and then STS released different lockeds to reduce their price and that's okay because a balance was done, but now almost everyone will get millions in just some hours,.

What will happen with new players? I said once and I will said again, this is definitely not healthy for this game.

jeteric14
05-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Only rich players complain about economy/inflation. Poors players are happy and farming. :)

Yah! Indeed! Happy and farming :)

Vivt
05-09-2019, 09:39 PM
I’m pretty sure that if you did a survey of how many players don’t like the event, only 10% out of al population would say that they don’t like it. And 8% of that 10% of players are filthy rich players. What’s the point of complaining when u can enjoy this once in a lifetime luxury.

Encryptions
05-09-2019, 09:40 PM
This is a good event. Don't complain about it, rich people lost gold from ebons, this is sts making it up to us.

Valkiryas
05-09-2019, 09:42 PM
I’m pretty sure that if you did a survey of how many players don’t like the event, only 10% out of al population would say that they don’t like it. And 8% of that 10% of players are filthy rich players. What’s the point of complaining when u can enjoy this once in a lifetime luxury.

That same questions probably was done by platinum farmers and they were happy while they got gold, new generations were the ones affected by that, one day would be awesome, but an entire week is insane.

Vivt
05-09-2019, 09:43 PM
That same questions probably was done by platinum farmers and they were happy while they got gold, new generations were the ones affected by that, one day would be awesome, but an entire week is insane.

I disagree.

Valkiryas
05-09-2019, 09:45 PM
I disagree.

That's your opinion and I respect it.

mhysaa
05-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Who merchs in this game for long knows one thing : everything can change. All its a risk. We don't know which movements they gonna take. The auction can be inflated today, and not tomorrow. A item can worth a lot, for long, and totally out of the blue they decide bring back. Or they nerf. Or they bring something new and better.

So even if this inflation happens... In a week, which I think won't make that much different if compared with infested that took months, at some point will be back to normal.
Season is ending. Probably lvl cap is coming.. New items.. Blablabla...

So instead of worries about a future u don't even know if will happen, enjoy the present and this event that it's being good for mostly of AL community. Bcs many just want have fun, and make their gold.

Vivt
05-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Who merchs in this game for long knows one thing : everything can change. All its a risk. We don't know which movements they gonna take. The auction can be inflated today, and not tomorrow. A item can worth a lot, for long, and totally out of the blue they decide bring back. Or they nerf. Or they bring something new and better.

So even if this inflation happens... In a week, which I think won't make that much different if compared with infested that took months, at some point will be back to normal.

So instead of worries about a future u don't even know if will happen, enjoy the present and this event that it's being good for mostly of AL community. Bcs many just want have fun, and make their gold.

I completely agree.

jazaajaba
05-09-2019, 09:59 PM

And by many you mean the select few who have high gold loot like yourself .

Vivt
05-09-2019, 10:02 PM
And by many you mean the select few who have high gold loot like yourself .

I’m rocking low gl and you don’t see me complaining.

Flamesofanger
05-09-2019, 10:02 PM
You need to relax please. No need to over react. @Valkiryas

This event will not hurt the economy at all, we already have many ways for gold sinks and many methods for gold sinks.

This event is only 1 week long, while infested/hydra are permanent maps, that's why changes happened to those 2 elite raid maps. i don't know why you're freaking out xd

It's not the end of the world. You should be grateful sts gifted us such a fun and rewarding event.

I don't understand why you guys complain about events being "Boring and unrewarding" and when sts makes rewarding and fun events, you Still Complain.

No one will be satisifed. Now, enjoy this amazing, healthy event. It's okay to smile and enjoy yourself. ;)

Vivt
05-09-2019, 10:05 PM
You need to relax please. No need to over react. @Valkiryas

This event will not hurt the economy at all, we already have many ways for gold sinks and many methods for gold sinks.

You need to calm down and enjoy this event, it's not the end of the world. You should be grateful sts gifted us such a fun and rewarding event.

I don't understand why you guys complain about events being "Boring and unrewarding" and when sts makes rewarding and fun events, you Still Complain.

No one will be satisifed. Now, enjoy this amazing, healthy event. It's okay to smile and enjoy yourself. ;)

Well said.

mhysaa
05-09-2019, 10:05 PM
And by many you mean the select few who have high gold loot like yourself .I have only 190%, with a dragon I never sell since mausoleum. And 2 items borrowed from my friends. So no, I'm not part of this selected group. But I'm very pleased with this chance of making gold. Even if to me 1m takes 2/3hrs and to others takes minutes. I'm doing my part and playing...
Gold loot it's being part of this game for a long time. I saved my dragon for years.. So...

Spheresome
05-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Anyone who has had a class in economics will understand that increasing the amount of gold in the game does not translate to you being richer. Instead, you have just made the gold you had previously less valuable. Let's say you had 10m before this event, that same 10m can now be farmed in a shorter amount of time. Thus the 10m you had before that you worked so hard for has just lost a significant portion of its value since it is so much easier to obtain.

Not trying to say this event is bad, as it gives many new players the experience of being rich, but please keep in mind that with events like this will result in hyperinflation and make it even more difficult for new players to afford things since they can't even farm this event if they wanted too.

Zeridor
05-09-2019, 11:05 PM
I think one week isn't that big amount of time. Plus I haven't seen so many f2p players active I am happy from this, half of my guild didn't even sleep bcs of it xD

Azerothraven
05-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Let's be clear, 100K per run it's insane, a lot of people is making 5M per hour, how that can be healthy for this game?

5M for 5 hours per day it's 25M per day and that for 7 days it's 125M for this event, that's wrong, usually I don't complain about events but this is too much, this will ruin the economy as Plat Farmers did.

Developers, please review this and if it was intended like this please don't repeat it anymore.

Took years to fix the plat farmers issue and this will take some months as well.

Valky.

This is an amazing event for everyone and I love it but

I agree with your concerns and it is a reasonable one. However, the correct solution would be to cap gold loot at 300% instead of reducing the gold drop.

This way the poor players benefits and so does the rich but the income gap is not significant. People with 500gl including myself makin 2m/h which is insane.

The gold poor players makes from this event won’t matter if everything triples in price.

Sheentaro
05-09-2019, 11:17 PM
I like this event at all but if you think about it, the NEWBIES and anyone BELOW LEVEL 60 will suffer the WORST consequences of this inflation. Don't just think about yourselves ppl!! smh. Also, don't even get me reasoned with the gold you lose with ebon weapons.. it's the price you CHOSE to pay..

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Yeh
05-09-2019, 11:27 PM
I’ve got mixed feelings about it . At first I thought it was too much but the more I thought about it I sort of understand. I know several f2p people who quit the game because the new arcane weapons were just too expensive. I also know plat buyers who quit because they opened thousands of crates and wasn’t able to loot any Ebon weapons. Now suddenly sts drops 2 events, one that flooded the market with ebon weapons . And now this one making it possible for people to farm the gold to buy them.. it seems like maybe they are trying to fix the mistake of making ebon weapons drop too low to start. And I mean.. it’s pretty cool doing random runs and seeing more people enjoying the new arcane weapons

jazaajaba
05-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Open your eyes this was done due to the backlash sts received for making ebon weapons cheaper now the price of these weapons is going to go up again and you guys are going to whine again about the 80 mil weapons right here in GD.
Think about the low level players that don't have access to this event, they have to put up with inflated prices because of this for months to come.
This game is all about endgame i know that but why does a endgame event has to screw up the game for low level players.

Mastah
05-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Hello everyone,

Today was launched the Pirates event, with a huge amount of gold, but, how this will affect the game economy?

Valky.

I want to say the pirate show is the best booty after the egg show. where rich players get very rich and poor players enjoy / have fun. it's true that if gold easily the price of goods must go up, you think that this event makes everyone happy this is balance, I'm sure that after this event we will look forward to a more extraordinary event, believing that everything will be fine, gold is easy to lose therefore they made this event 1 week :)

making a little nerf is not wrong considering the map event is very simple, to avoid exploitation please lower the gold

Spooked
05-10-2019, 12:14 AM
In the name of sweet mary stop complaining, 100k is alot but its only the few select rich kids making that much.
Stop trying to ruin it for everyone u buzzkill. Ty

Gufugufutwo
05-10-2019, 12:17 AM
bruh awake event a while back was a huge gold sink, this is making back up for it, sts definitely gonna come up w/ more gold sinks in the future, dw...
in the meantime, enjoy the high drops c:

chaedi
05-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Hello everyone,

Valky.

Valkiryas, you could have just erased my ign in the screenshot.. So I guess that's why you leave pt. What I gave you was just the range. Drops are random. The 129k occured only once and that's the highest I got with 740%gl. It rarely drop for 80k+ for me. Lowest I got as of now is 18k. I don't get 100k every run. I'm f2p and esg runner so I invested in gold loot but that doesn't mean I'm rich. It cost me all my gold and took me years before I got my gold loot gear. And to be honest, all the gold I spent on my gl gear, until now I wasn't able to retrieve back. I'm aware that it's risky to invest in gold loot but it's a choice I made. I'm very grateful to Sts for this wonderful event. Don't know if they gonna nerf it or not but still I'm thankful that they made this event.

Vivt
05-10-2019, 01:28 AM
Valkiryas, you could have just erased my ign in the screenshot.. So I guess that's why you leave pt. What I gave you was just the range. Drops are random. The 129k occured only once and that's the highest I got with 740%gl. It rarely drop for 80k+ for me. Lowest I got as of now is 18k. I don't get 100k every run. I'm f2p and esg runner so I invested in gold loot but that doesn't mean I'm rich. It cost me all my gold and took me years before I got my gold loot gear. And to be honest, all the gold I spent on my gl gear, until now I wasn't able to retrieve back. I'm aware that it's risky to invest in gold loot but it's a choice I made. I'm very grateful to Sts for this wonderful event. Don't know if they gonna nerf it or not but still I'm thankful that they made this event.

[emoji1474]

Eatmyshred
05-10-2019, 02:15 AM
Snitch

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
05-10-2019, 02:25 AM
ololo gold sellers complaining about "ruined economy"

Gamegrog
05-10-2019, 03:09 AM
I'm a f2p player I am not rich but I spent all my fortune on good gold awakened gears and I farm ESG to get some gold.i am extremely thankful about this event cause I have never seen such huge loots like this ty sts.even though the gold looted is huge sts would implement a huge gold sink where gold would be sunk.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Alkif
05-10-2019, 03:53 AM
Made 60m in easter event, could make 100m+ with this event, I have more gold than I can spend from just 3 weeks worth of farm. Its not only unfair for players who farm maus/esg all day long but also it makes all other gold farming methods irrelevent. Its all about events now, no more "main" game.

Vivt
05-10-2019, 03:54 AM
Made 60m in easter event, could make 100m+ with this event, I have more gold than I can spend from just 3 weeks worth of farm. Its not only unfair for players who farm maus/esg all day long but also it makes all other gold farming methods irrelevent. Its all about events now, no more "main" game.

It ain’t unfair to anyone since all players benefits from it.

dexish
05-10-2019, 04:30 AM
People who are against gl event must be the ones not runni g lol...listen to the ones who are running sts..they are enjoying

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Dunno
05-10-2019, 04:38 AM
Guys there's nothing be happy about. First rain of ebons, and now this. Its obvious shutdown is near and sts wants everyone to enjoy last moments in al.

Creepiest
05-10-2019, 04:38 AM
Only rich players complain about economy/inflation. Poor players are happy and farming. :)

True 😂 Hahaha

swoutttt
05-10-2019, 05:49 AM
Guys there's nothing be happy about. First rain of ebons, and now this. Its obvious shutdown is near and sts wants everyone to enjoy last moments in al.

Lol you have no clue what your talking about. Im pretty sure sts has a plan like usual. We get a new expansion this year, and im sure these 'changes' were made for that.

Onew1126
05-10-2019, 06:00 AM
That's why they called it"GOLD RUSH"event tho..

Flamesofanger
05-10-2019, 06:45 AM
It's so funny that most of the people complaining, are the same people who said multiple times that they're quitting this game, because it's "Not rewarding and very boring".

And they just keep coming back to complain more, and then WHEN there is a rewarding & fun event. They STILL complain!

It's hilarious, when there is something good, they still find something to complain about. Lmao.

Allset
05-10-2019, 06:58 AM
Gold Rush!!! It's all good. Happy to make money like this. It is very rewarding to run for an hour and make a mil or 2 or 3 or 4. Whatever you are making is good.

Although I do believe I saw a bot or two while running XD It can't ever be good enough STS. I love u for putting up with our noise & still giving us contest we love to complain about.

Just so you know thx..

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Marosok
05-10-2019, 07:34 AM
Gold spent on *Gold Loot awaken* brings fruits.

*This event is best. :) *

Vivt
05-10-2019, 07:37 AM
It's so funny that most of the people complaining, are the same people who said multiple times that they're quitting this game, because it's "Not rewarding and very boring".

And they just keep coming back to complain more, and then WHEN there is a rewarding & fun event. They STILL complain!

It's hilarious, when there is something good, they still find something to complain about. Lmao.

IKR, it’s annoying haha[emoji23]

Letsmixx
05-10-2019, 07:55 AM
If u dont have gold loot like that guys from ss wich has 600%+ u dont get 100k avergae per map.So stop complaing cuz i get with 200% gl like 20k

Trimis de pe al meu Moto G (5) Plus folosind Tapatalk

Nol
05-10-2019, 07:56 AM
Thank u so much developers!!! Dont listen to those guys who complain about the event. This event is the best.. WE LOVE IT (most of us do) !!!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-10-2019, 08:08 AM
The purpose of the event is to put significant gold into the economy. It is possible that "too much gold" is being created. We will determine this by reviewing the gold data today.
Having gone through countless award adjustments like this in the past my gut is saying: drop the minimum gold amount by a lot, drop the max by a little and thus increase RNG to smooth things out.

Arcane Legends does indeed have plenty of gold sinks. The game certainly will get the gold back (especially with stuff that's coming up later this year). Merchant concerns about inflation are a different story - and largely on solid ground. In virtual economies hyperinflation affects market confidence to an extreme degree. Academically speaking the biggest difference between Arlor and Wall Street is that there is never a real need to sell items in a virtual economy; versus real life where everything is perishable to some degree and must sell at a regular cadence before losing all of its value.

Vivt
05-10-2019, 08:11 AM
The purpose of the event is to put significant gold into the economy. It is possible that "too much gold" is being created. We will determine this by reviewing the gold data today.
Having gone through countless award adjustments like this in the past my gut is saying: drop the minimum gold amount by a lot, drop the max by a little and thus increase RNG to smooth things out.

Arcane Legends does indeed have plenty of gold sinks. The game certainly will get the gold back (especially with stuff that's coming up later this year). Merchant concerns about inflation are a different story - and largely on solid ground. In virtual economies hyperinflation affects market confidence to an extreme degree. Academically speaking the biggest difference between Arlor and Wall Street is that there is never a real need to sell items in a virtual economy; versus real life where everything is perishable to some degree and must sell at a regular cadence before losing all of its value.

So the gold drop stays?

Flamesofanger
05-10-2019, 08:12 AM

I see, i understand Cinco. Thanks for clarifying things! :)

arcanefid
05-10-2019, 08:18 AM

This is pretty much what's happening in this event.

I don't like to say it, but this is a terrible event, and I am definitely not a rich guy. I had 300k a few weeks ago, and farmed Mausoleum during Marveolus event; I made around 3m in a few days (maybe a week). Now in this event I made 4m+ in just about an hour of farming.

I don't see how this event is helping anyone. Everything will be overpriced after this event, and everyone who missed this event will be punished to pay those high prices of items.

While you may argue that we should be active if we want to be rich and bla bla bla, considering we are going through these dark times of botters and macro users, this event just becomes ridiculous.

Instead of punishing botters and macro users, STS have decided to give them heaven. I wonder how many of them made 20m+ while sleeping?

Cinco
05-10-2019, 08:20 AM

I don't like to say it, but this is a terrible event, and I am definitely not a rich guy. I had 300k a few weeks ago, and farmed Mausoleum during Marveolus event; I made around 3m in a few days (maybe a week). Now in this event I made 4m+ in just about an hour of farming.

I don't see how this event is helping anyone. Everything will be overpriced after this event, and everyone who missed this event will be punished to pay those high prices of items.

While you may argue that we should be active if we want to be rich and bla bla bla, considering we are going through these dark times of botters and macro users, this event just becomes ridiculous.

Instead of punishing botters and macro users, STS have decided to give them heaven. I wonder how many of them made 20m+ while sleeping?

So you're saying that the best sources of gold should be the permanent maps?

Vivt
05-10-2019, 08:26 AM

What items are you talking about? Because item prices are mainly based off drop rates. Take zhulong for example, reason why it’s so expensive is because the drop rate is crazy low for it. The gold in this event won’t affect the price of any items.

arcanefid
05-10-2019, 08:27 AM
So you're saying that the best sources of gold should be the permanent maps?

Most definitely. Though only those that are difficult to be abused by macro users, like Mausoleum, Deep Marsh, or other maps that are randomly generated.

Also, as someone said in first page, hard work should bring the better profit, not just a limited time event, even less one that is extremely easy to be abused by the botters.

I would like to believe this event is a trap to catch the botters in one place though >:)

What items are you talking about? Because item prices are mainly based off drop rates. Take zhulong for example, reason why it’s so expensive is because the drop rate is crazy low for it. The gold in this event won’t affect the price of any items.

Ebon Aegis was 35M before event, now less than 24 hours later, it is 50M. Also, my items that were not selling for 700k, they were purchased 30 mins after event.

Nol
05-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Most definitely. Though only those that are difficult to be abused by macro users, like Mausoleum, Deep Marsh, or other maps that are randomly generated.

Also, as someone said in first page, hard work should bring the better profit, not just a limited time event, even less one that is extremely easy to be abused by the botters.

I would like to believe this event is a trap to catch the botters in one place though >:)

Ebon Aegis was 35M before event, now less than 24 hours later, it is 50M. Also, my items that were not selling for 700k, they were purchased 30 mins after event.How about me.. i dont use macros or bots or such things.. and i enjoy the event so much. Thank u cinco.. i love u :*. U know.. the feeling when u get like 10k+ from a chest? Its like heaven

arcanefid
05-10-2019, 08:38 AM
How about me.. i dont use macros or bots or such things.. and i enjoy the event so much. Thank u cinco.. i love u :*. U know.. the feeling when u get like 10k+ from a chest? Its like heaven

Yes, I know about you, I also like it when I get 25k+ from a chest (75K a run), because I have 540+ Gold loot boost. My issue is not simply the event giving a lot of gold, it's fine if it goes on for just a few days. But I feel as if some people are not very well aware of how popular botting has become in AL.

I see people using bots to farm energy in KT4 ffs, that's how casual it has become.

Encryptions
05-10-2019, 09:07 AM

Keep the event as it is, it is a very good event. The reason people loot 30k a run is because of gold loot, it is fair because they purchase these items and it also increased the price of awaken gems due to people wanting gold loot on items. It even helps the people who lost gold to ebon weapons to, we are glad this event is here because we are able to recover gold. I vote keep event the same as it is. :)

scarysmerf
05-10-2019, 09:42 AM
Just let us enjoy it its perfectly fine the way it is please keep it as is.

Cinco
05-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Just let us enjoy it its perfectly fine the way it is please keep it as is.

The server data tells me that I need to reduce the minimum gold offered in this event by 60-70% (or more) and reduce the maximum gold payout by 15-20%.
It will still be the best gold you can get - but this change will justify allowing the event to stay around for a full week... 'cause otherwise I'd shut it off on Monday.

Azerothraven
05-10-2019, 10:45 AM
The server data tells me that I need to reduce the minimum gold offered in this event by 60-70% (or more) and reduce the maximum gold payout by 15-20%.
It will still be the best gold you can get - but this change will justify allowing the event to stay around for a full week... 'cause otherwise I'd shut it off on Monday.
I think it would be better if minimum dropped by 40% and maximum reduced by 30% because the poor people with lower gold loot will suffer a lot more than the richer ones. This would reduce the gold slowly but wouldn’t be as noticeable as suggested by data so people will be still happy with the nerf.

Thewolfbull
05-10-2019, 10:50 AM

I'm fine with no nerf and end monday :)

mhysaa
05-10-2019, 10:57 AM
I think it would be better if minimum dropped by 40% and maximum reduced by 30% because the poor people with lower gold loot will suffer a lot more than the richer ones. This would reduce the gold slowly but wouldn’t be as noticeable as suggested by data so people will be still happy with the nerf.Exactly.. And it's this same rich players that are complaining

Azerothraven
05-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Exactly.. And it's this same rich players that are complaining

I am trying to help to make the game better just like you.
Instead of pointing fingers, just express your own opinion and move on.

Thanks

Vivt
05-10-2019, 11:00 AM

No nerf, end Monday....I think we all can agree on this one

Cinco
05-10-2019, 11:01 AM
No nerf, end Monday....I think we all can agree on this one

I've made my choice. Thanks for the feedback :-)