PDA

View Full Version : Deep marsh issue

Kenny McCormick
05-10-2019, 03:10 AM
Deep marsh is taking long to open from past few months. It use to open every 2nd or 3rd day then it turned into once a week and now it opens after more than a week, the last one took around 10 days. I have two requests:
1) Please make deep marsh available minimum twice a week like it use to be.
2) Make it level 71 only, many low level players (level 41, 50, 56) joined us in random yesterday, I dont know how they do it but please stop them because they just leech and cause inconvenience.

Thank you.

slaaayerrr
05-10-2019, 03:23 AM
level 41 50 56 cant join randomly to lvl71 in pve, its ur guildie or friend

Idly
05-10-2019, 04:39 AM
Maybe if there was something worth farming in the normal marsh it wouldn't take forever to open.

I'd propose adding a gold loot drop to the boss or mobs in-line with esg and maus hourly income (higher drop because the map takes longer but avg the same over time) after all why would you run a harder map that's less profitable? Not for spirit gears that's for sure.

Kenny McCormick
05-10-2019, 06:50 AM
level 41 50 56 cant join randomly to lvl71 in pve, its ur guildie or friend

Well I dont have any friends or guildie that is not level 71, but if that is how they join then it is a bug that should be fixed because players cannot join/enter other maps that they haven't unlocked, and the last I checked the fester raids and deep marsh unlocks at level 71.

Maybe if there was something worth farming in the normal marsh it wouldn't take forever to open.

I'd propose adding a gold loot drop to the boss or mobs in-line with esg and maus hourly income (higher drop because the map takes longer but avg the same over time) after all why would you run a harder map that's less profitable? Not for spirit gears that's for sure.

Good point but I guess people prefer farming gold in esg over maus because the map is small and you can skip to boss easily.
Adding gold or loot to swamp will make it like deep marsh, now how many people do you see running deep marsh for gold farming?None. So I don't think gold or loots can revive swamp, unless they remove gold from esg and make the swamp map small.

Players only want access to deep marsh now to finish their APs so I request the devs to make it accessible for the players more often.

-Thank you both for your view.

Idly
05-10-2019, 08:40 AM
Good point but I guess people prefer farming gold in esg over maus because the map is small and you can skip to boss easily.
Adding gold or loot to swamp will make it like deep marsh, now how many people do you see running deep marsh for gold farming?None. So I don't think gold or loots can revive swamp, unless they remove gold from esg and make the swamp map small.

Players only want access to deep marsh now to finish their APs so I request the devs to make it accessible for the players more often.

-Thank you both for your view.

I agree the maps are long and a bit boring, but if mobs dropped gold on a par with Maus mobs I'm sure many more would choose to run there as there are many high density pulls at marsh. Also you can farm PvE kills in marsh.

Kenny McCormick
05-16-2019, 08:45 PM
I would really appreciate if anyone can look into this
Its been 7 days and the bar is not even half way: