05-10-2019, 03:43 AM
Gimme ur stuff

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAlready deleted , if you saw the vid

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Vivt
05-10-2019, 03:48 AM
Already deleted , if you saw the vid

Never too late to ask sts to recover it so u can gimme ur stuff [emoji2377]...just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssbake
05-10-2019, 03:54 AM
Never too late to ask sts to recover it so u can gimme ur stuff [emoji2377]...just saying

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI mean , if its possible to recover my acc , i can do a giveaway for all my stuff , but i doubt that it's possible

Vivt
05-10-2019, 03:56 AM
I mean , if its possible to recover my acc , i can do a giveaway for all my stuff , but i doubt that it's possible

Worth a shot[emoji1474]

Tsuchii
05-10-2019, 04:12 AM
Bye bye.

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Dunno
05-10-2019, 04:42 AM
Why did u do that Blake?

Eatmyshred
05-10-2019, 06:45 AM
Should've gave back the stuff you scammed first.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Encryptions
05-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Should of left Badgirlchloe on that account as the last character :). Scammer should not get its ign back.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Sorry for the mobizen watermark lol

Anyways , had fun , deleted everything

https://youtu.be/lMnj4K2fdpw

I guess some are just brighter than others. Your choice if you wish to delete 100m+worth of items. Farewell Blake, maybe you’ll realize the idiotic move you’ve just committed today, and think back “why did I do that?” Then again, maybe you’ve thought this out, but chose wrong... take care Blake, see you in the other side.

Warriorknown
05-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Good luck on your future endeavors!

Vivt
05-10-2019, 11:08 AM
I guess some are just brighter than others. Your choice if you wish to delete 100m+worth of items. Farewell Blake, maybe you’ll realize the idiotic move you’ve just committed today, and think back “why did I do that?” Then again, maybe you’ve thought this out, but chose wrong... take care Blake, see you in the other side.

I thought the same thing[emoji23]

Irg
05-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Nooo dont be a bigger noob than u already are

xpcoolboy
05-10-2019, 12:02 PM
R.i.p blake why did you do it tho ?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Spooked
05-10-2019, 12:35 PM
Yo! What happened?

Smocked
05-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Sorry to hear and read this, also sad for watching to that video ... but I think that fortune shouldn't been perma-deleted by once, since you know a few of this kind of stuff are hard to find, quite hard to find, also the price of them are as hard to afford as they are to find. I guess that was not the best option you could done and saying that, I don't want to say you should have done a giveaway or something similar before you deleted the account, but probably if you had sold them to others, and just delete the character with pure gold in,would have been a better choice.. or atleast from my perspective, all of us are different. Anyways, I'm glad that I met you, and wish you good luck with anything you going for.

- Bloody

Shocan
05-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Sorry to hear and read this, also sad for watching to that video ... but I think that fortune shouldn't been perma-deleted by once, since you know a few of this kind of stuff are hard to find, quite hard to find, also the price of them are as hard to afford as they are to find. I guess that was not the best option you could done and saying that, I don't want to say you should have done a giveaway or something similar before you deleted the account, but probably if you had sold them to others, and just delete the character with pure gold in,would have been a better choice.. or atleast from my perspective, all of us are different. Anyways, I'm glad that I met you, and wish you good luck with anything you going for.

- BloodyBetter than selling ingame currency or those items for real money though, right bloody?

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Smocked
05-10-2019, 01:28 PM
Better than selling ingame currency or those items for real money though, right bloody?

Sent from my Lenovo Intel Braswell Chromebook using TapatalkFirstly I didn't understand your phrase at all, secondly, in contrast to others (talking in general, not about you) he did the right choice (excepting deleting this rare stuff, which could been still alive to others at this moment, not all can enjoy a Heraldic Plate or some lvl 1 stuff) you probably thought I meant he should have been sold his stuff against TOS, but surely you read wrong, and before I end my reply, saw you're talking about " items for real money" ..should look into : https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios %2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D91438&share_tid=91438&share_fid=24169&share_type=t .

Shocan
05-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Firstly I didn't understand your phrase at all, secondly, in contrast to others (talking in general, not about you) he did the right choice (excepting deleting this rare stuff, which could been still alive to others at this moment, not all can enjoy a Heraldic Plate or some lvl 1 stuff) you probably thought I meant he should have been sold his stuff against TOS, but surely you read wrong, and before I end my reply, saw you're talking about " items for real money" ..should look into : https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios %2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D91438&share_tid=91438&share_fid=24169&share_type=t .
No, ofc I didn't think you'd said that, I was merely stating that deleting was a better choice than going against the TOS, and your post happened to be the last so I quoted it, what a coincidence

Snowman Is here
05-12-2019, 09:05 PM
You know how long i’ve wanted your sentinel helms ):< !! Get the acc back lol.

|Ares|
05-13-2019, 08:47 AM
The dude is saying goodbye and y'all only care about the goods that he got rid of along with his account. Materialism at its finest.

Alghost
05-13-2019, 09:41 AM
The dude is saying goodbye and y'all only care about the goods that he got rid of along with his account. Materialism at its finest.
Think of it like this, he has the last jug of water on earth and instead of saving it for future duplication. He just dumps it on the sand. This is the best way I could describe it to you.

Snowman Is here
05-13-2019, 10:01 AM

Most of us even replying were his friends, mostly connected by being collectors. Obviously him leaving al is shocking, especially in the manner he did by deleting everything he worked up to. We lost a good friend and collector but considering most of his friends are also collectors liquidating an entire account full of rare collectables is a bit upsetting.

Nonetheless, Ssblake will be missed.