PDA

View Full Version : sl vs pl

goon
12-08-2011, 04:25 AM
which game do u think is better i vite sl leave feedback pls

Rodvik
12-08-2011, 04:47 AM
This is no contest to me.

Asking me this is like asking me if I want to go hangout at a Strip Club or do I want to go hangout at Chuckie Cheeses with a bunch of screaming kids in the foam ball pit.

SL definitely takes my cake. Its like a strip club with no strippers. Well I can't say that strangely enough my friends and guildmates sometimes run around with no pants and chest armor bragging about their toons six packs and sweet racks that they have. So yeah im always tempted to throw a few credits their way yelling "Dance and Shake It" throwing in that occasional "Construction Worker Whistle" in from time to time.

Dont act like you dont know what whistle im talking about!

Anyways...

SL For Life, or at least until they hopefully don't go Kiddie Junction with it. Which they almost did, but definitely saved itself this last content update.

Cant wait for the new update either, looks sweet, even with that short preview we got.

Kakatoa91
12-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Was on PL from android release... then SL came... and i was sucked up in the game like planets into dark hole. :p

no vs really, what makes difference is taste and content.

Both r fun.

Shaocalur
12-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Well, I am a fan of SL. I found out about SL before PL strangely enough. I am more a fan of technology and computers then swords and potions.

Liathea
12-08-2011, 11:31 AM
I haven't looked at PL since SL came out, except for two times when I couldn't get into SL due to update issues. PL is too cartoony for me now, and since they upped the run speed for SL, PL feels too slow to me. That little enchantress can't run worth crap. xD

Walkhardd
12-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Sl is pretty cool from what I've seen, but I dont have time for both...(and dont want to spend plat on both) I'm 100% pl, until dark legends of course :)

Garvhoz
12-08-2011, 12:28 PM
SL is better in my opinion I used to play PL but once I hit 32 SL came out and then I played both for a while but I slowly stopped playing PL and got more into SL it was like insanity of SL was crawling into my brain destroying all that I loved about PL and was replacing it with memories of the future:SL. But the mind wash has stopped I dont play PL anymore but I still have my character still at lv32...waiting...to move...to kill...yeties...slowly...getting...weaker...no chance...to move....

longsteak
12-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Why are there so many of these threads? It's pretty obvious SL is better :P

I mean really, the maps feel a lot different from one another compared to PL's re-skinned levels. All of PL levels look exactly the same! Even the bosses are just re-skinned versions of other bosses. It's pretty obvious that SL has a way more improved engine over PL. Heck even the armor looks different from each level cap in SL. PL's armor looks the same from level 1-66.

Zapoke
12-08-2011, 01:26 PM
I mean really, the maps feel a lot different from one another compared to PL's re-skinned levels. All of PL levels look exactly the same! Even the bosses are just re-skinned versions of other bosses. It's pretty obvious that SL has a way more improved engine over PL. Heck even the armor looks different from each level cap in SL. PL's armor looks the same from level 1-66.
Since when do all the maps look the same? And since when do the armors look the same all the way to 66? What game are you talking about lol. And the bosses in PL aren't the same, either. Some of the mini bosses are.

^ Obviously I like PL more.

akfury
12-08-2011, 02:17 PM
SL is the best :)

Chabone
12-08-2011, 03:22 PM
I am still testing out PL until the new SL update come out. My impression so far is PL is slower and the Graphic are not as good and who is the healer in that game but SL is a better game right now and Maybe Dark legends will top them both

Zapoke
12-08-2011, 03:47 PM
I am still testing out PL until the new SL update come out. My impression so far is PL is slower and the Graphic are not as good and who is the healer in that game but SL is a better game right now and Maybe Dark legends will top them both

Pocket Legends is much faster, but there are a lot more "newbies" in Pocket Legends, which makes low levels excruciatingly slow. Enchantress is the support character, though it also has the highest damage output in later levels. (80+ crit chance, and hit 200-400 damage on each spell vs other mages at 65)

wizardstarr
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM
which game do u think is better i vite sl leave feedback pls

Lol guys I was the first to do it and yet others still do it xP

P.s SL!!!!!!:P